Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,451 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness (555 Views)

Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by Opiop: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Food is ready. The news has passed, "Tinubu appoints new service chiefs" hallelujah, the corrupt free president that once was indicted for drug related offences in the United States and a pilfer rubbing an entire state Treasury to enrish himself while his state dives into unredeemable debt.

This reminds me of Buhari's first few months in office. This air of optimism and positive energy that his late appointment were as a result of careful selective process to bring the best to Nigerians, not knowing that the most "Worthless President" in the history of Nigeria was awaiting confirmation from the EscoBat-in-Chief of Chicago, aka Shakiti bobo, no, sorry, my apologies to singer Olamide. I wanted to say "Bobo Chicago".

After the news of the appointment came in, a new trend was created. "escoBAT appoints Kaduna christian as chief..." Very interesting, they needed to sing this to people, the religion line, that same line they claimed made Obi unworthy of dividends of democracy.

The news is selling fast, i must say. My neighbors are already buying the propaganda very fast. The opposition are doing nothing to enlighten the general public. The truth about the smoking mirror, ojuju calabar wey nor wan show em face. The opposition parties need to act fast. They need to sensitize the public....

I will update this trend when am off work today

#LeoDeking how market... PayPal boy don mean u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by christejames(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2023
Absolutely right bro...

They don't know that propaganda doesn't run government 😏?
Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by espn(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2023
papapapapapa another too intelligent person... Some people will always form overwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by talented321: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2023
A
espn:
papapapapapa another too intelligent person... Some people will always form overwise.
Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by obawinner(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2023
It is unfair to Nigerian everytime when the igbos accuse the presidency of tribalism, In 2014, 50% of ministers and special adviser were from south east, No one complained.

The deputy speaker and deputy senate president were from south east, No or complained.

Obi picked south eastern in 70% of his campaign leader in all the state, no one complained.

In one special high meeting Obi had with his special advisers, all were south eastern, no one complained.

In his campaigns, south eastern were selected to lead state of Lagos, and Kaduna, Kano and some others, no one complained.

Now they lost everything, and forgot he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Always being a victim when what they planned don't go their way alone

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by Dreal1247: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2023
I have personally noticed that APC has recruited more cyber dogs and warriors after the manipulation of the elections which they can never defend. The political party is so enmeshed in corruption and atrocious activities that that they can't deliver the country. If a reasonable percentage of the funds through the previous administration is recovered, if the cost of governance and excessive spending through back doors are reduced, increasing the burdens of Nigerians through additional taxations after removing the petroleum subsidy and devaluing the Naira won't be necessary any more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2023
At op if he had picked a Muslim you wouldn't have come up with this thread ,what you did is what people would say

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by Igwe9(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2023
obawinner:
It is unfair to Nigerian everytime when the igbos accuse the presidency of tribalism, In 2014, 50% of ministers and special adviser were from south east, No one complained.

The deputy speaker and deputy senate president were from south east, No or complained.

Obi picked south eastern in 70% of his campaign leader in all the state, no one complained.

In one special high meeting Obi had with his special advisers, all were south eastern, no one complained.

In his campaigns, south eastern were selected to lead state of Lagos, and Kaduna, Kano and some others, no one complained.

Now they lost everything, and forgot he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Going by your submission, if no one complained, what was the reason a Vegetable was brought to rule us for 8 years?
Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by SwissMass: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2023
I was looking for the truth of propaganda, well probably I didn't read where you stated the contrary or the truth against the propaganda, may God heal Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants, the bereavement and grieves of lost of election is too much for them to bear, they had high hopes, but it was dashed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by mrvitalis(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2023
obawinner:

2014 ? 50% I dare you to name 10 igbo appointee of Jonathan
I dare you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by Ofunaofu: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu and The APC flew into the presidency on the wings of lies, falsehood and propaganda

It will be foolhardy to think that they won't continue engaging in lies, falsehood and propaganda to perpetuate themselves in power
Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by mrvitalis(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Igwe9:

Going by your submission, if no one complained, what was the reason a Vegetable was brought to rule us for 8 years?
No one complained so you bought this lie?
SW corned almost all positions APC gave South between 2015 and 2023

Famously producing vice and speaker

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by successmatters(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

No one complained so you bought this lie?
SW corned almost all positions APC gave South between 2015 and 2023

Famously producing vice and speaker

These people think we will forget so soon?
Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by mrvitalis(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

These people think we will forget so soon?
See Jonathan appointment but they told use Jonathan relegated South West... Even when South West barely have him 55% of their votes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by obawinner(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Igwe9:

yeah vegetable that is what your kinsmen associated the presidency with, you said he is to die before the first term, he lived it.
At a point you all believed he was clowned jubril of Sudan, for what reason
You said osinbajo will take over, yet buhari would do third term healthily.
Yes, the ex president was poor in economics policy and laxity the way he handled the people he made ministers, but he did well in several key era particulary in development and policy.
Gross Corruption and insurgency was a pass mark too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by obawinner(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

2014 ? 50% I dare you to name 10 igbo appointee of Jonathan
I dare you
Dare lol, go consult your Google, why don't you dare me on how Obi marginalized his appointees,
Even in all his witnesses and lawyers at court so far, only the south east were the one witnessing and lawyering a failed case. What you would come to realize is it's fair, it's only who you know based on merit and consistency that you would put in charge of key roles.
If obi had won, it would have been a very very exclusive affairs for the SE too. But you failed.
Re: Tinubu Appointments And The Propaganda Of Fairness by mrvitalis(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2023
obawinner:

Dare lol, go consult your Google, why don't you dare me on how Obi marginalized his appointees,
Even in all his witnesses and lawyers at court so far, only the south east were the one witnessing and lawyering a failed case. What you would come to realize is it's fair, it's only who you know based on merit and consistency that you would put in charge of key roles.
If obi had won, it would have been a very very exclusive affairs for the SE too. But you failed.
Lol I have consulted google and you lie let's take them into after the other... If u accept you lies about Jonathan then we can move to obi case

South West was chief of defence staff how exactly did Jonathan marginalize u guys and how many position did he give igbos

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness / Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / Time To End Nairaland Being A Faceless Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.