Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison (25529 Views)

78 Months In Prison: I Was Framed By FBI: 35-yr-old Nigerian In US Prison / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Uk-based Zimbabwean Man Poisoned Himself After Being Framed By His Wife (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by DanTrove: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Thank God for life.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by DatNaijaGuy: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmmmmm
This almost brought tears to my eyes.
Why are some people this wicked?
Why
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by 9gerian: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Honestly, this should be the case after establishing his innocence!

mytime24:
Who go compensate am na angry
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by IamANigerianMan: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Koralords:
Nigerian prison needs serious reforms,
How did they keep someone who did not committ any crime?
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Mrfeel: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:
A Biafran was setup by his fellow Biafran and some idiots here will be carrying tribe on thier head ... Negodu
So far you are the first to mention tribe here , you just called yourself an idiot?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Idaytesj29(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2023
Koralords:
Nigerian prison needs serious reforms,

He had no issue with Prison, his problem is with the police. There is no way he will have a court date that he will not be aware of and there is no way Prison will not present him in court so far he has an appointment with court.

He is at logger heads with the police bad elements and they ensure he never had quick adjournment dates by having an evil collaboration with the court rats to delay his access to justice. But justice still prevailed in the end.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Babalola0920: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2023
If your FATHER HAPPENED TO BE A POLICE OFFICER OR YOUR MOTHER KNOW GOD WRATH IS SOME HOW ON YOU ALREADY
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Etranshub(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2023
Its a wicked world, a man refuse to testify falsely against another man... Just let lhim be.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Nothing happens for nothing but all things worketh together for good for those who love God and who are called according to His purpose.

You are 100% correct. He wouldn't have been very close to his God if not for that experience. He wouldn't have written those songs and books if not for that experience. Life is a mystery. We are spirits passing through human experience. Something must have accounted for those 14 years he spent in this life in another world.

It is four years now he finished the experience. The journey continues. Many God continue to support him on every side in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Enemyofpeace: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2023
See as him resemble seun

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Exmilitant(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2023
In all he is a jailbird. cool
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Starboytwo(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2023
If you set me up for nothing and I do 15 years. Best believe I’m coming for your heart when I’m out. Non negotiable.

My life don spoil already. I will dedicate the rest to your cause. It will be slow and painful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:
A Biafran was setup by his fellow Biafran and some idiots here will be carrying tribe on thier head ... Negodu

Why don't you go go do something useful with your life like jumping off a bridge or something like that?
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2023
babaolofin:

You are 100% correct. He wouldn't have been very close to his God if not for that experience. He wouldn't have written those songs and books if not for that experience. Life is a mystery. We are spirits passing through human experience. Something must have accounted for those 14 years he spent in this life in another world.

It is four years now he finished the experience. The journey continues. Many God continue to support him on every side in Jesus Name, Amen.

Chai!

Should I pray for you to go to prison for no offence so you can end up writing songs and books?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Unperturbedpota: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2023
I am sure he is now a homosexual!! 14 years without sex with a woman? In a place where they have access to alcohol? Just think on it. This guy's stayed 14 years without kissing hugging or making love to a woman?

On a cold night after drinking satchel action bitters other guys will start to look like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian to him.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by DaveHarry(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2023
this is how same wicked NPF officers deceived a guy into agreeing to murder, when they know fully well the guy is innocent of the charges. the mumu guy sef foolishly agreed based on NPF officers promising to let him go if he can agree he did what they are accusing him for. the guy dey prison now.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Germi9: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2023
LOL he must have left Mountain of Fire and started attending Christ Embassy
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Timblaze(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Father4all:
Hmmm. The story get K. Leg
No be lie🙄
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by hardbody: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:

Police is a Federal entity.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by PoliticalUpdate(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2023
God bless SNLI and Christ Embassy for going such length. We won't know such platforms exist, if not for your testimony.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by koolaid87: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2023
He suppose sue the police department

If na yanky, he's set for life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by kennyz247(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Nothing happens for nothing but all things worketh together for good for those who love God and who are called according to His purpose.

wish you can also be imprisoned for 10yrs, so that things will work for good for u too..
talking nonsense
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Timoleon(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2023
What if he only became a member of mfm after he was released from prison?
grandstar:
The real failure here is that a church as big as Mountain of Fire that was incapable of freeing its member from the clutch of this injustice.(Read John 13:35)

They must have members everywhere and to allow a member rot away in prison for 14 years is completely untenable.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Timoleon(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2023
What if he joined mfm after he was released? The article says he is a pastor with mfm. It didn’t say he was pastor before going to prison. Christ Embassy didn’t help in releasing him either. It was some Muslims and their ngo. Christ embassy gave him university education through noun scholarship.
Germi9:
LOL he must have left Mountain of Fire and started attending Christ Embassy
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Timoleon(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2023
DaveHarry:
this is how same wicked NPF officers deceived a guy into agreeing to murder, when they know fully well the guy is innocent of the charges. the mumu guy sef foolishly agreed based on NPF officers promising to let him go if he can agree he did what they are accusing him for. the guy dey prison now.
chai!
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Timoleon(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Idaytesj29:

He had no issue with Prison, his problem is with the police. There is no way he will have a court date that he will not be aware of and there is no way Prison will not present him in court so far he has an appointment with court.

He is at logger heads with the police bad elements and they ensure he never had quick adjournment dates by having an evil collaboration with the court rats to delay his access to justice. But justice still prevailed in the end.
try to reread the article. A line in it quotes him as saying that you can find in our prisons something like 70 convicted felons and 900 awaiting trial. That’s an indignation on our judiciary not just the police.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Timoleon(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

How did they keep someone who did not committ any crime?

The court remanded him and never proceeded with the trial.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Total crap! So he was sent to prison by God or because that is what God wanted? What kinda useless and heartless God is that? He could not have done whatever it is this God wanted of him outside prison a free man?
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by ikpumbe(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2023
Praktikals:
We Igbos hate ourselves too much

Iragbiji is claiming Igbo.

Only your family hate themselves too much
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Praktikals(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2023
ikpumbe:

Iragbiji is claiming Igbo.

Only your family hate themselves too much
ị na-agba ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User / Shocking Confession Of Policeman Held For Robbery (photo) / Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.