Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

EXCLUSIVE :how To Get Your Fiverr Seller Profile Approved� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE :how To Get Your Fiverr Seller Profile Approved� (3150 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital / Steps On How To Create An Upwork Account And Get Your Upwork Profile Approved / How To Get Your Upwork Account Profile Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE :how To Get Your Fiverr Seller Profile Approved� by SoundHealthDoc(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
If your seller's profile has not been approved by Fiverr, then it means that your profile did not meet the minimum requirements set by freelancing platform. It also means that your business is not compliant with the guidelines of Fiverr.

Fiverr is a marketplace for freelancers and its seller's profiles must be up to date and contain all the relevant information so that clients can make a decision before hiring a freelancer.

But I have a solution for you
Are you a freelancer looking to start selling on Fiverr? If so, you need to make sure your seller profile is approved first. In this video, I'll show you exactly how to get your Fiverr seller profile approved, so you can start selling your services and making money.

I'll cover everything you need to know about getting your Fiverr seller profile approved, including:

The requirements for a successful Fiverr seller profile
How to fill out your profile correctly
How to write a compelling gig description
How to upload high-quality images
How to get your profile reviewed and approved
I'll also share some tips and tricks to help you improve your chances of getting approved. By the end of this video, you'll know exactly what you need to do to get your Fiverr seller profile approved and start selling your services.

Click here to watch the video now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVXPHFKc2_g
https://youtu.be/YVXPHFKc2_g

This video is perfect for:

Freelancers who are new to Fiverr
Freelancers who are having trouble getting their seller profile approved
Freelancers who want to learn how to write a compelling gig description
Freelancers who want to improve their chances of getting approved on Fiverr
I hope this video helps you get your Fiverr seller profile approved!

(1) (Reply)

Why We’re Investing $1 Billion In Nigeria, By Chairman, Colechurch Group / What Type Of Business Can I Do Wit 120000 / Export Garri And Other Nigeria Food Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.