Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,509 members, 7,917,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:04 AM

Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! (347 Views)

Xiaomi Mid-year Sale! / The Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live: Amazing Discounts, Gifts, And Prizes Await! / Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by JuwonWoli: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Now is the time to mark your calendars and gear up for the Xiaomi Mid-Year Sale. With the chance to win fantastic prizes, irresistible discounts, and a wide range of smartphones to choose from, there has never been a better opportunity to upgrade your tech game. Don't miss out on this limited-time promotion, visit your nearest Xiaomi store or authorized retailer and be a part of this magical mid-year promotion. And all these devices are available as well as in all Slot, 3C Hub, Finet, Pointek and Raya retail outlets nationwide. The promotion is valid from Jun 1 to Jul 8 2023, get ready to embrace the future of technology with Xiaomi!

Click here to learn more: https://event.mi.com/ng/2023mid-year-sale
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by graced21: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
JuwonWoli:
Now is the time to mark your calendars and gear up for the Xiaomi Mid-Year Sale. With the chance to win fantastic prizes, irresistible discounts, and a wide range of smartphones to choose from, there has never been a better opportunity to upgrade your tech game. Don't miss out on this limited-time promotion, visit your nearest Xiaomi store or authorized retailer and be a part of this magical mid-year promotion. And all these devices are available as well as in all Slot, 3C Hub, Finet, Pointek and Raya retail outlets nationwide. The promotion is valid from Jun 1 to Jul 8 2023, get ready to embrace the future of technology with Xiaomi!

Click here to learn more: https://event.mi.com/ng/2023mid-year-sale
I'm interested sir
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by eulisesriad: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2023
The Xiaomi Mid-Year Sale couldn't have come at a better time! I've been eyeing a new smartphone, and this promotion gives me the perfect opportunity to upgrade my tech game without breaking the bank. Thanks for letting us know about it
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by samuelajayi111: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2023
I visited a Xiaomi store during their previous sale, and it was chaotic. The staff seemed overwhelmed, and the whole experience was unpleasant. I hope they have better management and organization this time.
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by Nickylaurence: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2023
I can't contain my excitement for the Xiaomi Mid-Year Sale! The combination of irresistible discounts and the chance to win fantastic prizes is truly remarkable. I appreciate Xiaomi's commitment to providing value and rewarding their customers. Can't wait to upgrade my tech game with their top-notch smartphones!
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by Banjurah: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Some of us need some kyn Juicy Xiaomi Mid-year Swap deals sha. I'm sure I am speaking the mind of many. grin
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by Paromena: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2023
yes o my brother
Banjurah:
Some of us need some kyn Juicy Xiaomi Mid-year Swap deals sha. I'm sure I am speaking the mind of many. grin
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by Paromena: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2023
i want a piece of this
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by shepherdly: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2023
I have been expectant, but I haven't seen anyone that has won any gift or Xiaomi phone.
What's delaying...
Make our expectation no cut off o
Re: Xiaomi Mid-year Sale Is Live! by Nickylaurence: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
omo bro don't say that o. My neighbour's son bought their phone at a very cheap rate
shepherdly:
I have been expectant, but I haven't seen anyone that has won any gift or Xiaomi phone.
What's delaying...
Make our expectation no cut off o

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Announces Ambitious Rebranding Of Twitter Logo / A Feast For The Eyes: Exploring The 11" FHD+ Eye-care Display On Redmi Pad / 9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.