Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,927 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady (2284 Views)

'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? / "If I date a man for 3 months and I donโ€™t cheat, then thatโ€™s my husband" - lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Fineman2: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
A lady has fired a hot shot at women, saying they are most likely to insult their husbands if they are the breadwinners.

The lady said even if it is for only one month that the wife provided the food, the man will chop insult 'woto woto.'

In reaction to the video, @TopeBabs said: "A week is enough, then she will stop calling you "Baby" and start calling you with your name with an aggressive voice."

https://www.facebook.com/100070092566221/posts/pfbid0aHThYCxWeegpvH8XKDddDWdoQ8aAQohHZdhiWj2PwFmssTpd2WNPiSY7AokoGioYl/?app=fbl

1 Share

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Fineman2: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is very true, they plenty for nairaland

Guys should be careful the kind of woman they marry, go for good character, not beautiful body and face

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Sonnobax15(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
May this woman live long....

Na true na....... As a man, makesure you try your best not to be a product of see-finish by allowing your wife to spearhead the activities of your family...Tho life may be funny at times,but always pray and work hard to overcome such times.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Fineman2: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
May this woman live long....

Na true na....... As a man, makesure you try your best not to be a product of see-finish by allowing your wife to spearhead the activities of your family...Tho life may be funny at times,but always pray and work hard to overcome such times.

Most importantly, don't marry a bad woman

9 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by slawomir: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar

She is absolutely ๐Ÿ’ฏ correct

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Namdeenero(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
I was there for you when you had nothing cheesy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fineman2:

Bro both the supposed good ones sef join for this matter. Woman no fit carry wetin man dey carry make them no spite u or provoke u knowingly or unknowingly. U must chop insult. 1 month too far sef. 2 weeks u done dey smell and look like sh1t to her. It's never advised to put urself in that situation. And if as a man u find urself there cos sometimes sh1t happens, just try to be scarce by all means necessary because that see finish nothing pain reach am

14 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Reminderz: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Namdeenero:
I was there for you when you had nothing cheesy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
that's one of their favourite song also... they feed him for a day they will feel they now own you... this is why as a man, if a wife does something for you or buys something in the house that's not for herself, make sure you give her the money for it... always see everything she does for you as a loan and with something attached... she rarely does it for free.. their selfish nature will later come to play...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Fineman2: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Runnerzz:

Bro both the supposed good ones sef join for this matter. Woman no fit carry wetin man dey carry make them no spite u or provoke u knowingly or unknowingly. U must chop insult. 1 month too far sef. 2 weeks u done dey smell and look like sh1t to her. It's never advised to put urself in that situation. And if as a man u find urself there cos sometimes sh1t happens, just try to be scarce by all means necessary because that see finish nothing pain reach am
I understand your point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Reminderz: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Runnerzz:

The insult the man will receive will even be much worse especially if she married him solely for his resources and not per genuine desire... if she's a good woman who has genuine desire for him, she might try to endure with him for a while to get back on his feet, but the man should not sleep on it and try as much to get back on his feet to repay back his "loans"... sooner or later she will also "snap" and starts disrespecting him... women can't handle their own problems let alone a man's...

and when the man later get back on his feet, he shouldn't tolerate the attitude of โ€œI was there when you had nothing from herโ€, especially if he has returned all the favour back...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by YouandiAllofus: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
It is only a useless man that feeds from the pulse of a woman for more than a week when he is not a handicap...
Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Women donโ€™t love men sad know this and know peace

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Reminderz:

The insult the man will receive will even be much worse especially if she married him solely for his resources and not per genuine desire ... if she's a good woman who has genuine desire for him, she might try to endure with him for a while to get back on his feet, but the man should not sleep on it and try as much to get back on his feet to repay back his "loans"... sooner or later she will also "snap" and starts disrespecting him... women can't handle their own problems let alone a man's...

and when the man later get back on his feet, he shouldn't tolerate the attitude of โ€œI was there when you had nothing from herโ€, especially if he has returned all the favour back...
Omor u see that bold. chai!!! the man fit commit suicide if him heart no strong. Him go chop insult and disrespect tire. I totally agree with the closing part. Settle her, even buy big gift join as a reminder and pay back the "loans" 100% interest if u can but even at that they can't stop singing that "I was there for u song" only say the track fit no loud and might not be on repeat but u go still hear am sometimes

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by YouandiAllofus: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Merch:
shut up fool
Are u one? This type of comment was not unexpected. The truth hurt!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Allisgud: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fineman2:

bad woman carry tag for head?
Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Vinnie2000(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Very True.๐Ÿ™‚

Even if she doesn't Insult, she will Complain to either her sister, Mother or Best Friend. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Exceed15: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fineman2:

Guys should be careful the kind of woman they marry, go for good character, not beautiful body and face

Infact the good character beautify them with time.
Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Exceed15: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
I agree. They only marry for personal gain.. which love?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by KingDash09(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
True story... hustle oh brothers make woman no insult you
Fineman2:
A lady has fired a hot shot at women, saying they are most likely to insult their husbands if they are the breadwinners.

The lady said even if it is for only one month that the wife provided the food, the man will chop insult 'woto woto.'

In reaction to the video, @TopeBabs said: "A week is enough, then she will stop calling you "Baby" and start calling you with your name with an aggressive voice."

https://www.facebook.com/100070092566221/posts/pfbid0aHThYCxWeegpvH8XKDddDWdoQ8aAQohHZdhiWj2PwFmssTpd2WNPiSY7AokoGioYl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Godoverevery: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
1 month ......just 1 week is enough.

As a man one of the things you should pray never happen to you is to be at your partner mercy....it is always a terrible experience.

One thing that annoy me most this day is you will a hear a lady bragging to you how she can't joke with her 1naira and later this same lady will be calling someone stingy man cos he refuse her request.

Is it that most of them are just naturally foolish??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Googledotcom: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
A month is even too much, just a day and you'll see her raise her shoulders up

5 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Googledotcom: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
But on a serious note, where you wan even see woman money chop let alone for her to feed you ?

Women money is just like the private part of a snake that can never be seen, abi una don see snake tot.o before ?

8 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Gadafii: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Marriage comes with a whole lot of baggages, and na man dey shoulder most of them baggages

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Bankowner: 3:31am On Jun 22, 2023
The lean period my wife used her money to make food for the family, I respected myself and stayed away from it. I would rather drink garri and have my peace than eat the food that I'll wish I can vomit when the insults fly.

Good thing for me I moved on.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by LordIsaac(m): 6:02am On Jun 22, 2023
Bankowner:
The lean period my wife used her money to make food for the family, I respected myself and stayed away from it. I would rather drink garri and have my peace than eat the food that I'll wish I can vomit when the insults start flying.

Good thing for me I moved on.
Hmmm
...that gender...be at their mercy at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by onomeabuja: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Fineman2:

See this one embarassed, na only nairaland them de
Even ur sister Wen de him husband house na perfect example.... grin
Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by MrPOTUS: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Most marriages, especially in Nigeria are one sided, the men do everything financially while the women transform into hippopotamus tongue

I just pity men getting themselves into that charade called marriage that has been programmed to favor women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Vinnie2000(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Godoverevery:
1 month ......just 1 week is enough.

As a man one of the things you should pray never happen to you is to be at your partner mercy....it is always a terrible experience.

One thing that annoy me most this day is you will a hear a lady bragging to you how she can't joke with her 1naira and later this same lady will be calling someone stingy man cos he refuse her request.

Is it that most of them are just naturally foolish??

Reminds me of one BBN Housemate, Tolani Baj that collected N200 naira change
from an Uber driver who was expecting her to leave it for him. shocked ๐Ÿ˜•

She went to Social media to rant and cuss the man for being Greedy. sad

But same Ladies could be calling Wizkid and other Men Stingy. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by PapaNnamdi: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2023
Fineman2:

you can't becareful anything, it's the way women are wired, the difference between them it's the time, some 1week some 1month others 6months, but that attitude na default setting with different time of activation

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by iHateFraudsters: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Then look for better women.

Not all these social media women.

I wonder where ina dey see all these women from.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Druid007(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2023
This is actually true but there are some women with a really good heart, like my mom. Just after I gained admission into university my dad lost his job and my mom became the sole provider of the family. The business she was running wasn't even that substantial but she always ensured to provide for the family and she never for once disrespected or insulted my dad in any way, in fact my dad was the one being a jerk, sitting at home everyday doing nothing, sometimes he would even beat her. But despite all these she still endured and stayed. That's why I always pray to God for a good woman like my mom.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Lessons โ€” Love Winsโ€ผ๏ธ / Look At The Nails She did To A Dinner Date / Continuation Of Gifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.