Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G (1040 Views)

I Would Still Vote For Tinubu In The Next Presidential Election. Give Reasons. / How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by Karemarealty288(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
We stole money to support your election; give us board appointments’, support groups tell Tinubu

“Many of our support groups borrowed, begged, indirectly stole and sold our properties to ensure victory for you at the poll.”

An amalgamation of support groups across Nigeria’s 36 states under the aegis of G36 Renewed Hope Support Group has called on President Bola Tinubu to compensate them with board appointments.

To underscore their frustration, the support groups said their members stole and borrowed money to oil the campaign wheels of Mr Tinubu.

“Your Excellency, you are a grassroots politician, so you are aware of all we must have passed through during the election. Many of our support groups borrowed, begged, indirectly stole and sold our properties to ensure victory for you at the poll,” stated the groups in Lagos on Wednesday at a press conference. “On this note, we are speaking in one voice, appealing to you that we deserve to be compensated.”

The group’s leader, Samson Bilesanmi, noted that “we know we cannot all be your ministers, special assistants, or chief of staff, but you can appoint us into federal boards and agencies which are over 200 in number.”

It went further to call the president’s attention to how the earlier amalgamated support groups disappointed them, urging Mr Tinubu to disband them.

“Your Excellency should dissolve the amalgamated and replace it with another name,” stated Mr Bilesanmi. “This is because anything given under that umbrella would be cornered by few individuals who could not account for millions given to us during the campaign.”

https://gazettengr.com/we-stole-money-to-support-your-election-give-us-board-appointments-support-groups-tell-tinubu/

Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by SmartPolician: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
I like Tinubu for always telling people like this one thing - I owe you nothing!

This sense of entitlement has brought this country to its knees today!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by silvoclaira: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Him Tue Lie
Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by WorldRichest: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Let’s see your faces.

Those that borrowed money should line up by the left.

Those that begged for money should line up by the right.

Those that stole money should line up at the centre.

Now, new Police I.G., start your work from here. The middle line is for self confessed thieves

1 Like

Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by YouandiAllofus: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Those that rolled out the money to secure nigeria for tinubu are now coming out to claim their stakes
Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by Toluwanise247(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
He should appoint you guys to continue your stealing agenda? NEVER AGAIN IN THIS NATION AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE AGAIN
Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
I can't stop laughing
Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by Obiedun(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nonsense. I supported tinubu and i am not expecting and gratification. I did not do it for personal reason for the benefit and the glory of the country.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by Raskimonojendor: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Who send them message lol.

I supported Tinubu's emergence but didn't out of my own freewill. The era of PDP chop I chop politics is over.

Meanwhile:

Re: ‘we Stole Money To Support Your Election; Give Us Board Appointments’, Support G by Leopoldm: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dey play

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Ndi Igbo, Mourning Oluwole Soyinka And Other Matters! / Niger Coup Leader Visits Mali To Meet Wagner Allied Military In Mali / CSU: Why Is Reno Acting Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.