Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,429 members, 7,971,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Most Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up With Less Than 20k Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up With Less Than 20k Now (197 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up With Less Than 20k Now by Solo777(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dear Friend,

Unlike what you think, you don't need the world to start a business that will give you 5-6 figures monthly.

With #20,000 only, you're the next 5-6 figure business owners and here are the best businesses you can start up now.

1. CCTV INSTALLATION BUSINESS

Yes, you heard that right. In This business, you'll learn how to make money by simply installing CCTV cameras, selling CCTV Cameras and lots more

You can learn and start master this skill in just 30 days.

All you need to start now is 15,000 only

2. Mini Importation

Yes, you can learn how to import goods at very low prices and sell them to a high profit.

You can choose to sell directly, or to Vendors, dropshippers etc

You can sell on WhatsApp, Facebook, konga, Jumia, Jiji and lots more.

Best part is, you can get the full training today for 10,000 only.

3. How to make your next 100k by simply selling other people's products

All you need is your phone.

I'll show you the best 5 products to pick now, advertise and start making money right away.

I'll show you my 6-figure blueprint and everything I did to make my first 100k.

You'll join my business mentorship group and get access to all my materials and sales blueprint.

To start any of them now, Screenshot this post or send a WhatsApp message to me at 0817 9687 499 now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Exchange, We But All Gift Cards, Cryptos& Pay Without Confirmation!!! / Sure Way To Make Money!!!! / Overcoming Challenges In Sending Money Abroad From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.