Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

You Promise Women Heaven And Earth During Sex.pastor Tells His Church Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Promise Women Heaven And Earth During Sex.pastor Tells His Church Member (303 Views)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Promise Women Heaven And Earth During Sex.pastor Tells His Church Member by Nsogbu001(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
You promise women heaven and earth during sex.Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin has told his church member. The man of God told his church member that he usually promise whoever he's sleeping with Dubai, Jericho, Sudan etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB5Gp_3okS8
Re: You Promise Women Heaven And Earth During Sex.pastor Tells His Church Member by muykem: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
God gives me such grace in abundance. I have never promised any woman what I can do because of sex. I can beg, plead but never promise.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid-el-kabir / What Happens If Lizard Falls On Someone's Head / Satta Matka Indian Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.