Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs (539 Views)

IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by J3susFr3ak: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Here is a crucial first test to see if Tinubu's newly sworn security Chiefs will be up to the task of really seriously tackling the menace of insecurity.

I just got a trustworthy security alert that a massive swell of notorious Fulani Terrorists are increasingly swarming around the remote villages in local Governments some tens of kilometers south of Jos (Riyom, B/Ladi, Mangu) where the Fulanis have been carrying out completely UNPROVOKED attacks in an effort to deliberately destabilize and depopulate the place. They want a repeat of the carnage of Mangu but multiplied exponentially. The common belief of Muslims is to force Plateau into another State of Emergency and impose a Muslim Interim who will do their wishes.

Based on how the new GOC posted to Rukuba, a certain Abdulsallam has clearly ignored repeated security alerts in the past and has carried out actions in a manner that shows he is enabling the Fulani Terrorists and in connivance with them--it is indeed telling how confident the growing mass of terrorists are presently gathering in the forest and bushes preparing for an armed raid.

As has occurred in the past, so many who are joining the Fulani Terrorists in these raids are also fellow Fulanis in the Nigerian Police and Armed Forces coming from Bauchi, Kaduna and beyond. Some years ago--an unfortunate attacker even lost his Bauchi State Police ID Card after a murderous raid in one of the villages.

It is the height of outright and callous evil when the security forces who are supposed to protect the innocent citizens--turn around to hunt down and kill unarmed and innocent citizens.

So...it is over to President Tinubu and the newly installed Security Chiefs. This is real genuine intelligence handed to you to investigate and verify.

If you all ignore this again and allow for a repeated carnage where both compromised security forces join with terrorists outlaws to kill the innocent....then I am afraid, you may not yet have learned the gross negligence and abuse of the Buhari years yet.

This is a test. Let us see how you all pass in the coming days and weeks.

PS. So I am definitely not in the country...but I trust the source whose security alerts have been predictably accurate so far.
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by jozee8: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Let's see how this play out
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by J3susFr3ak: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
jozee8:

Let us hope so. A monitoring FB Group on Central Nigeria Genocides-- which also monitors these types of things also posted a similar security alert:

https://www./573014406171262

Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by delpee(f): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
These attacks are so predictable yet the nation allows it happen or maybe I'm missing out something. Innocent lives are being lost daily. To achieve what objective really?. At the end of the day we end up spending so much to rehabilitate people. Can't we just nip it in the bud?
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by Truthday: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
take Muslims out of this nonsense, where did Muslims sit to discuss killing people in jos ? use your senses. if we go by this rubbish, if we find anyone killing in southeast, or south south, or even pastors that has been convicted of several crimes like killing, we should put Christianity in the discussion. or emefiele thats alleged of sponsoring terror should also be roped in Christianity. how difficult is it for you to identify tribal issues? there are billions of muslims in the world, even in nigeria that doesnt know anywhere called jos exist. nonsense
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by J3susFr3ak: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Truthday:
take Muslims out of this nonsense, where did Muslims sit to discuss killing people in jos ? use your senses. if we go by this rubbish, if we find anyone killing in southeast, or south south, or even pastors that has been convicted of several crimes like killing, we should put Christianity in the discussion. or emefiele thats alleged of sponsoring terror should also be roped in Christianity. how difficult is it for you to identify tribal issues? there are billions of muslims in the world, even in nigeria that doesnt know anywhere called jos exist. nonsense

It is indisputable those mobilizing to attack right now in the bushes and forests near these places are FULANI Muslims.

So what do you call it when a gang of Fulani Youth carrying Ak-47s storm into a Clergyman Pastor's house chanting the usual "Allah Akbar" and chase the Pastor into his bedroom and make sure he is killed.

Do you call the killers "Hindus" then?

You see in the past--to justify all these nonsense--lies like revenge for killing or stealing cows will be used to try to forcefully justify this clear and conspicuous evil!

We expose the truth before it happens so that you know that these unprovoked attacks are mostly a Fulani Muslim vendetta attacking with the aim to decimate the Church, the Pastors and the natural leaders of those places.

The Truth is just so glaring--you cannot fight it or wish it away.
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by J3susFr3ak: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
delpee:
These attacks are so predictable yet the nation allows it happen or maybe I'm missing out something. Innocent lives are being lost daily. To achieve what objective really?. At the end of the day we end up spending so much to rehabilitate people. Can't we just nip it in the bud?

There is something clearly wrong in the way things from a security perspective are carried out at the moment!!

Actually, I was expecting a RADICAL Restructuring of the entire security structure--giving the states more powers in this regard.
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by Truthday: 12:59am On Jun 22, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

It is indisputable those mobilizing to attack right now in the bushes and forests near these places are FULANI Muslims.

So what do you call it when a gang of Fulani Youth carrying Ak-47s storm into a Clergyman Pastor's house chanting the usual "Allah Akbar" and chase the Pastor into his bedroom and make sure he is killed.

Do you call the killers "Hindus" then?

You see in the past--to justify all these nonsense--lies like revenge for killing or stealing cows will be used to try to forcefully justify this clear and conspicuous evil!

We expose the truth before it happens so that you know that these unprovoked attacks are mostly a Fulani Muslim vendetta attacking with the aim to decimate the Church, the Pastors and the natural leaders of those places.

The Truth is just so glaring--you cannot fight it or wish it away.

Then call those who kill calling whatever FULANI MUSLIMS not MUSLIMS.

If you, insist then you're justifying Putting christians into any Christian attack. Once a Christian did anything, we can all blame it in all christians on earth right?
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by J3susFr3ak: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2023
Truthday:

If you, insist then you're justifying Putting christians into any Christian attack. Once a Christian did anything, we can all blame it in all christians on earth right?

Ok...let me not drag this issue over terminology with you--perhaps I should be more deliberate about defining it better as you prefer: "Fulani Muslims". My bad... You mentioned IPOB earlier. I think the difference between IPOB's ideology and those like the Northern Muslim Jihadists who deliberately kill while shouting "Allah Akbar!" is the fact that IPOB never claims to explicitly do what it does for the name or purpose of Christ. In fact I would dare say that IPOB identifies more with their Igbo ethnicity and ethnic nationalism than with any Christian doctrine or faith.

Muslims who want to be martyrs and fight for their faith clearly define what they are fighting for by the chants and shouts they make. On the news now is how some Palestinians entered a secured Jewish settlement and murdered and injured some Jews with automatic guns. Guess what they were shouting when they killed those Jews? Yes. "God is Great!" in Arabic!
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by J3susFr3ak: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
jozee8:

Based on the facts and reality on ground--despite the early forewarning and alarms: I am giving Tinubu's Security Chiefs a big F in this instance. The security agencies allowed the attacks and unnecessary deaths to still happen under their watch.

Tinubu...you have moles who are actually Terrorist Sympathizers in your new security structure.
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by Brendaniel: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Truthday:

Oga, the guy was right, read the news below, please read it from beginning to the end before you come back to argue...

https://www.nairaland.com/7737015/gunmen-kill-20-burn-several
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by Truthday: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, the guy was right, read the news below, please read it from beginning to the end before you come back to argue...

https://www.nairaland.com/7737015/gunmen-kill-20-burn-several

If all Muslims on earth are to be blamed for this, a 2 year old Muslim boy who doesn't know what killing is, should also be responsible for this too ??
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by Brendaniel: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Truthday:

If all Muslims on earth are to be blamed for this, a 2 year old Muslim boy who doesn't know what killing is, should also be responsible for this too ??

Oga, nobody is blaming all Muslims on earth, but it clearly an Islamic jihad, it is like saying because I called boko-haram an Islamic terrorist group killing people then I am blaming all Muslims for killing people....
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by Truthday: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, nobody is blaming all Muslims on earth, but it clearly an Islamic jihad, it is like saying because I called boko-haram an Islamic terrorist group killing people then I am blaming all Muslims for killing people....

What's your evidence for it being Islamic jihad ? What do you even know about jihad.

I'm humble to teach you that, there's nothing like killing non Muslim for purpose of converting them in Islam. That's the most stupid war to fight, killing your family and telling you to accept my religion.

Many of those killings are ethnic, political, cultural or rival. You should see beyond the Play to know what's going on
Re: Actionable Intelligence For The New Security Chiefs by Brendaniel: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Truthday:

What's your evidence for it being Islamic jihad ? What do you even know about jihad.

I'm humble to teach you that, there's nothing like killing non Muslim for purpose of converting them in Islam. That's the most stupid war to fight, killing your family and telling you to accept my religion.

Many of those killings are ethnic, political, cultural or rival. You should see beyond the Play to know what's going on

It's jihad...

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints New Minister Of Transport / Simon Ekpa Is An Example Of How Nigerian Media Runs With Fake News / What Happens If Tinubu’s Election Is Nullified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.