Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? (1307 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2011
@Frosbel

you stay in the corner of your bedroom cutting and pasting all over the internet but you know nothing about Illuminati.

When Tupac was in the game,much more in the system,he talked about and against us and you can even see his videos on Youtube.

Let me let you into some secret, Freemason is Illuminati (also Amorc/heptad)

check out what Tupac says on this track , an excerpt
They dont give a f@@@k about us

Cops are just as crooked as the niggas they chasin'
Lookin' for role models
Our father figures is bases
Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep

I bet you never heard about us in 96?

You sound idiotic when you say we don't exist. we have a very rich history dating back to Ancient Egypt. Just want to let you know this.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by vvguy: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2011
Ma,what are the ways to takles enemies because to be honest I love Makavellin and i dream to become a Great Capone one day.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by harakiri(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2011
@poster, What are you doing? I'm aware freemasonry is an open body but are issues of the illuminati supposed to be discussed in an open forum? Aren't there ethics,rules,code of conduct etc? I don't know much about it (and I'm neither interested) but one thing I do know is elite society business should be strictly an in-house affair. My 2 cents. No harm intended.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
@harakiri

Rick ross said something about that song 'Freemason'. He hadnt titled the song when he called in Jay Z to drop his verse and back up the beat. So when Jay heard Ross verse, he was like 'hell yeah', lets call it Freemason, since people have been running their mouth, guess its time to let them know.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by harakiri(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2011
@diluminati,From the little I know about freemasonry, it encourages members to excel in their "crafts" whether it's politics,business etc A lot of these artistes who show signs of horus,make signs with their fingers/dance steps or scream "illuminati" are not even affiliated with the society (at best,a few are pawns). It's all about publicity stunts,intriguing the fans and generating controversy. We all know nothing sells like controversy (ask Eminem).
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by harakiri(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
Furthermore, it's all about creating hype and curiosity in the fans. Rick Ross busted into the lime light with songs where he bragged about "pushing yayo in M.I YAYO"(for those who don't understand,it means push cocaine in Miami). He claimed to be affliated with the Carol City Cartel (Triple C's for short). The DEA got interested and they found out it was all a ruse. The real Triple C members labelled him as a "wanna be". Even Ross admitted it was all hype. Today,we all know he never ran any drug game and he's just a former prison warder who got into the rap business to make ends meet. Snoop Dogg might be a crip but he never ran the streets and neither did he step foot on no compton concrete selling yay or slinging. The real street niggaz are the likes of easy-e,goldie loc,lil troy etc Its all hype man. They are "studio gangstas" and nothing more. Even when people know the truth, they still produce records talking about how they run the streets,how to bust niggaz caps,how they push yay,their 26" rims and bling bling. It's ALL hype,lol.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by mazaje(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^^^
Hype is the name of the game. . . . .A lot of them just create beef among themselves to hype themselves up and sell records. . . .Other like lady gaga go about acting like an eccentric character just to get attention and sell records. . . . .Its all about the paper and anything will be done to make it including telling lies and all kinds of tricks. . . .Nothing is off limits in the entertainment industry. . . .
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2011
diluminati:

@Frosbel

you stay in the corner of your bedroom cutting and pasting all over the internet but you know nothing about Illuminati.

When Tupac was in the game,much more in the system,he talked about and against us and you can even see his videos on Youtube.

Lookin' for role models

I bet you never heard about us in 96?

You sound idiotic when you say we don't exist. we have a very rich history dating back to Ancient Egypt. Just want to let you know this.

Busy at the moment, some of us work you know  grin grin

But I intend to respond to this in full after work today.

Prepare your facts, cos I got quite a few coming.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Frosbel

No not bedroom, sometimes yes, more times in the office , train or living room  grin grin grin grin

Tupac of all people.

What did he talk about ?

Not necessarily !!

Please young lady stop cussing here , this is the religious section .

Lookin' for role models

I will tell you who wants to control the world, now the next article I write might not earn me any friends, but I have an idea of who is behind most wars and attempts at worldwide control.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by zataxs: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
Well this what your tupac said,

"I sold my soul for a chance to kick it and bang
Now tell if I'm wrong
but sayin "Bleep the world" got you deeper in my songs
Drinkin 'til I earl, spendin money 'til it's gone
It's the good life - maybe niggaz got it goin on"
"why I should change, into a softie
,  after living so loftily
It cost me my soul out of control in a devil's world"

but more importantly he said he is Jesus,  very smart,  don't you agree
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHhJ-qSZ4Q[/flash]
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ OP

How old are you??! Did you just discover rap music and ignorant rumors about illuminati and other fabricated drama?? It's all BS designed to entertain. Your illuminati doesn't exist and Rick ross used to be a bug eyed Correctional Officer before he turned into a "Freemason Illuminati Retired Drug Cartel Boss" rapper. Go sit in the corner and put on a dunce hat.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2011
@Martian

ah ah like i give a f&$k
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by zataxs: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2011
@diluminati please listen to tupac, I have attached the video right there for you, just press play. You brought tupac the least you can do is give him an ear.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by lepasharon(f): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2011
Thats why tupar tupac was killed because he wasnt doing wat d iluminati wanted him to do,notice hw him and biggie were killed similar?MLK?Malcolm X?
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by harakiri(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
@lepasharon, How did you arrive at that conclusion? There are many rappers that have been shot to death over the years. Is the illuminati responsible?

Illuminati means "light" or wisdom. Trust me, it's members have better things to do than interfere in street gang wars.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
@harakiri
The thing is, just as you have different sects in christianity with different shitty beliefs, thats the same thing with Freemasonry, trust me. Not all Freemasons agree on particular precepts. There are some whose intentions is just to control everything under the sun through war and others just want to foster union between all men irrespective of creed or religion. Aleister crowley and his likes Anton Lavey fell in the first group and it was a pity their teachings were picked up by the powerful socialites in the american society, all they stood for was Ordo ab chao, War before peace.Trust me thats not the real 'Illuminati', thats Satanism disguised as Illuminati.

Tupac grew tired of the injustice against the blacks, so he was trying to create a political front like a political party made up of blacks along with the latinos (mexicans, puerto ricans)and native indians. If he wasnt getting militant, we would have seen a different side of tupac, thats if he was still alive. But they killed him because he was getting too agressive, the Satanists but not 'Illuminati'. Just like Christianity has been hijacked, the illuminati has been hijacked too. Just to make that point clear.
Re: Frosbel Do You Know Tupac Shakur? by harakiri(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
@diluminati, Like I said earlier, I don't know much about the society (coz I'm not in it) but with the little I know, they focus on excelling in their "crafts". It's all about "be the best you can be at any cost" and this could be a dangerous pattern of thought if you're in a top sensitive position coz power is all about control and a presiding member would want to push things to the limit. The "big bully syndrome" of US presidents is not unconnected to the illuminati,skulls and bones society, etc Forget Tupac. He was a street thug talking about $hit he knew nothing about. End of!

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Nurse In Uk Had Her Nursing License Revoked For Calling On Jesus. / Religion Is DEAD / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 - Complete Restoration Day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.