Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,944 members, 7,949,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Mia Bassey's Flexibility Journey Featured on Yessiey Magazine Cover - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mia Bassey's Flexibility Journey Featured on Yessiey Magazine Cover (363 Views)

Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mia Bassey's Flexibility Journey Featured on Yessiey Magazine Cover by Yessiey(m): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Mia Bassey, the 24-year-old self-taught contortionist, has taken the world by storm with her extraordinary journey fueled by passion and dedication.

Hailing from Lagos State, Nigeria, Mia's path to success began when she stumbled upon a captivating contortionist video on YouTube in 2017.

This serendipitous encounter ignited a fire within her, propelling her into a realm of flexibility, strength, and inspiration.

Read full spread on www.yessiey.com

Re: Mia Bassey's Flexibility Journey Featured on Yessiey Magazine Cover by Goalnaldo(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2023
I use to follow her on twitter. I think her bum is natural unlike her chef namesake.
Re: Mia Bassey's Flexibility Journey Featured on Yessiey Magazine Cover by donbachi(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Year of the basseys.
Both represent what Akwa/cross is.

Cooking
Bending
Re: Mia Bassey's Flexibility Journey Featured on Yessiey Magazine Cover by Pastorjohn2: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
This girl is a known lesbian and fornicator, I pity her parents deeply and weep for her generations to come.

Lesbianism is one of the greatest sins in the Bible and anything binded to it deserves to be burnt in the pits of hell.

I spit on her unborn generations to come

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? / Weird Things Narcissists Do Sexually | The Dark Side Of Narcissists Sexuality / Things You Need To Know About Cloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.