Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf (24714 Views)

Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by StainlessCup: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
abibox02:
It is only God who give power to whoever he want, wherever and whenever. So, Forget the past and face governance properly, let the Kano people enjoy the beauty of good governance.

You study history so it doesn't repeat itself. You don't forget the past, you bear it in mind which serves as lessons and experience in discharge of civic duties.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by AminuRano87(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu retained Bichi because of Aisha Buhari.

Aisha Buhari made Tinubu President, without Aisha, Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him
He will definitely be removed like many others heads of agencies.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Caseless: 1:51am On Jun 23, 2023
I heard this woman is so powerful that she goes to the point of slapping DSS officials and her drug-induced son does what he likes. Wetin some men de allow their wives do... Na jazz?

Na this woman go control her husband?

I heard this story too.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by HRMK: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2023
IS THIS MAN SAYING THE WOMAN HATED HIS GUTS FOR NO JUST REASONS?HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Japastic: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
This governor is too petty.Why bring this to public when you're already the governor and it's obvious she couldn't stop you
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by VULCAN(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Kindly tell us what you would have done as gov in less than 2 months?

Let's hear from you!

matrixme:

Pained? So a call to action for an elected governor to wake up to his responsibilities of providing dividends of democracy to his people will cause me pain? I'm not even from Kano State. I just sympathize with the people that believes in any messiah in Nigeria's political space. You've all been scammed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder / Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.