Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,288 members, 7,916,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:48 PM

Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To (740 Views)

Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2023
Ukraine accept defeat in offensive while western media refuses to

The Western propaganda media of lies refuse to acknowledge Ukraine defeat on the Battlefield and kept pressing officials to twist the events.

Watch on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2vofns-ukraine-accept-defeat-in-offensive-while-western-media-refuses-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Nancy2020(f): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2023
This is not a Hollywood movie rather its a Putin's special military operations

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2023
I thought you guys said the tanks will be a game changer, the storm shadow, the bradley, the challenger 2, the HIMARS and so on. Not long ago, all western media claimed Russia has run out of weapon that they are fighting with shovel, so you trying to say shovels are resisting a counteroffensive with NATO standard weapons. The next will be F16 game changer, obviously it will not change anything. And then zelensky will ask for a tactical nuclear war head, the UK will be the first to train and provide. After which we can all prepare for a thermonuclear war, which surprisingly some of you warmongers in your twisted mind think NATO can win.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Hezzyluv: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2023
zelensky..... why allow it to linger

1 Like

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
zelensky..... why allow it to linger

No body wants to be defeated.
Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Appisko: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Ukraine accept defeat in offensive while western media refuses to

The Western propaganda media of lies refuse to acknowledge Ukraine defeat on the Battlefield and kept pressing officials to twist the events.

Watch on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2vofns-ukraine-accept-defeat-in-offensive-while-western-media-refuses-to.html

I thought u guys didn't listen to western media and propaganda why u quoting from France 24? grin cheesy
Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Appisko:

I thought u guys didn't listen to western media and propaganda why u quoting from France 24? grin cheesy
they mix truth with lies so when they speak truth we have to listen lol.

1 Like

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Appisko: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
they mix truth with lies so when they speak truth we have to listen lol.
Smh u guys are delusional grin
Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Appisko:

Smh u guys are delusional grin
well move along to the next door I don't have time for insult.

1 Like

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by obedience4(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
well move along to the next door I don't have time for insult.

Saying Someone is delusional is not an insult, he is only stating the facts, only someone who mental state can be tag as delusional can post the topic you just wrote.

Cliche

1 Like

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
obedience4:

Saying Someone is delusional is not an insult, he is only stating the facts, only someone who mental state can be tag as delusional can post the topic you just wrote.

Cliche
move along to the next page I don't have time for insult.

1 Like

Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Globetrot: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Game changer my foot, the Brits said that Russians are fighting with shovels,I guess they are fighting with hypersonic shovels that damage game changing weapons.

Kingsnairaland:
I thought you guys said the tanks will be a game changer, the storm shadow, the bradley, the challenger 2, the HIMARS and so on. Not long ago, all western media claimed Russia has run out of weapon that they are fighting with shovel, so you trying to say shovels are resisting a counteroffensive with NATO standard weapons. The next will be F16 game changer, obviously it will not change anything. And then zelensky will ask for a tactical nuclear war head, the UK will be the first to train and provide. After which we can all prepare for a thermonuclear war, which surprisingly some of you warmongers in your twisted mind think NATO can win.
Re: Watch Ukraine Accept Defeat In Offensive While Western Media Refuses To by Mattswaggz: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2023
They're doing what they've been doing since the start of this war..... PROPAGANDA!!!

(1) (Reply)

Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. / Israel Would Not Win War With Hezbollah – US Officials / Russia Is World Power Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.