Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Should I Continue Waiting For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Waiting For Her (1578 Views)

Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Rubicon80: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
I met this lady at katsina during our NYSC. I talked to her as I do to other corp members no emotions or fillings attached. She visited me once with a guy because we are in different PPA. After years of serving we met again on Facebook we started getting along , emotions and fillings comes though we did not see face to face because she was at Dubia at that time. After which I proposed to her and she accepted and we started working towards it. I lost my job that period she send me money and take care of things - in fact she is a very nice lady. Along the line we had misunderstanding over religious issue because she is born Catholic and am born Pentecostal we couldn't resolve it though she tried , i admit the fault was from me. The communication ended for months. Later I tried making peace with her but she seems mean so I let go, even when she return from Dubia I tried my possible best to see her no way . she later secured admission in UK and traveled. After months or a year of no communication i lost my dad and she collected my number from my friend and call me for condolences which from there we starting talking again. But all has changed. We started talking about marriage again , she get serious today and get fed up tomorrow, she reply my chaat after hours though she I'll be seen online. Today she want me to come to UK tomorrow she stop picking my calls. After a while I gave up. After like months she I'll call me again start asking if I have gotten a girl friend and want me to come to UK . In fact she told me to get my transcript and my documents ready that I'll be coming to UK by September. The problem here is that we don't talk if I don't chaat her she won't check on me unless after months if she wish. last week I sent her a voice note asking her that we need to talk, after hours she replied and said send me a voice note. The truth is that I love her so much. Am not in a relationship since after we had issue though I meet some potential girl but with her in my heart I couldn't do anything. Even when I sent her the voice not concerning our marriage if she is still interested in it or not she has not reply me going to a week now and she has led the messages. I base in Lagos and I earn monthly. All I want is to settle down. What do I do . I'll appreciate your contributions thanks
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by taylor89(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Are you really a graduate with this kind of writing? No single paragraph
Rubicon80:
I met this lady at katsina during our NYSC. I talked to her as I do to other corp members no emotions or fillings attached. She visited me once with a guy because we are in different PPA. After years of serving we met again on Facebook we started getting along , emotions and fillings comes though we did not see face to face because she was at Dubia at that time. After which I proposed to her and she accepted and we started working towards it. I lost my job that period she send me money and take care of things - in fact she is a very nice lady. Along the line we had misunderstanding over religious issue because she is born Catholic and am born Pentecostal we couldn't resolve it though she tried , i admit the fault was from me. The communication ended for months. Later I tried making peace with her but she seems mean so I let go, even when she return from Dubia I tried my possible best to see her no way . she later secured admission in UK and traveled. After months or a year of no communication i lost my dad and she collected my number from my friend and call me for condolences which from there we starting talking again. But all has changed. We started talking about marriage again , she get serious today and get fed up tomorrow, she reply my chaat after hours though she I'll be seen online. Today she want me to come to UK tomorrow she stop picking my calls. After a while I gave up. After like months she I'll call me again start asking if I have gotten a girl friend and want me to come to UK . In fact she told me to get my transcript and my documents ready that I'll be coming to UK by September. The problem here is that we don't talk if I don't chaat her she won't check on me unless after months if she wish. last week I sent her a voice note asking her that we need to talk, after hours she replied and said send me a voice note. The truth is that I love her so much. Am not in a relationship since after we had issue though I meet some potential girl but with her in my heart I couldn't do anything. Even when I sent her the voice not concerning our marriage if she is still interested in it or not she has not reply me going to a week now and she has led the messages. I base in Lagos and I earn monthly. All I want is to settle down. What do I do . I'll appreciate your contributions thanks

7 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by vincenteger: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
I hope you know how to mop, clean, wash and cook becos I dy see potential hb

Since you can't read the writing
They're using you to catch cruise.
Are there no women in Nigeria?

Learn to discipline yourself bro, no be everything be abroad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by AsomStructures: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
I always tell ppl, no man should be subjected to ridicule by any woman unless you don't know yourself. Let her go, there are decent/loving women around. Just get ur eyes fixed..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by lilvicky68(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
You need to change that she you are talking about to he, because you are the she(woman) in this relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by kernniejay(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rubicon80:
I met this lady at katsina during our NYSC. I talked to her as I do to other corp members no emotions or fillings attached. She visited me once with a guy because we are in different PPA. After years of serving we met again on Facebook we started getting along , emotions and fillings comes though we did not see face to face because she was at Dubia at that time. After which I proposed to her and she accepted and we started working towards it. I lost my job that period she send me money and take care of things - in fact she is a very nice lady.
Am not in a relationship since after we had issue though I meet some potential girl but with her in my heart I couldn't do anything. Even when I sent her the voice not concerning our marriage if she is still interested in it or not she has not reply me going to a week now and she has led the messages. I base in Lagos and I earn monthly. All I want is to settle down. What do I do . I'll appreciate your contributions thanks
I don't think you guys are compatible from the look of things. It's not necessary that every good friends who once had a fling for eachother must marry eachother. You people will be better off as friends. The wide distance between you and her is already a turn-off for any intimate relationship, (not sexual). Abeg, if you think you really want to marry, look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
i dont understand.... how long have you guys been in a r/ship face to face?! it seems you guys are two strangers who barely know one another.

BTW you sir, with that chameleon woman of yours (that changes her mind ever 15days), you will end up being homeless within 3months of landing in the UK... because at the 1st sign of trouble, she wil get rid of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Rubyjade: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin
taylor89:
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Dshocker(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rubicon80:

My brother, if i tell you the work wey she go do for Dubai, you go just tire.

I will advise you look for someone that is straight forward here in Nigeria, don't use because she is in the UK to profess love.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by austine4real(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin grin

U better face your life here in Nigeria

Girls are ruled by emotions

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Rubicon80: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
But the message is passed
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Shalommy(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Op, She knows that you truly love her, but her feelings for you is gone. She keeps you pending, just to find another to replace you. I'll advice that you look for someone else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Rubicon80: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
But the message is passed. How do u mean when you said "paragraph". Kindly teach me thanks
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Psychopatheko: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:

So people just dumb anyhow person dey talk watin dey pain am you dey look for paragraph if you know say your head no fi contribute to anything Bleep off
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Waffarianman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
You better just face your life here forget about all these UK girls things. I once had a girl that travel 🧳 to UK me no kukuma send her na dey r/ship end... Who give monkey banana 🍌
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Odward(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Run oo
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by MechanicMike: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rubicon80:

angry
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by MechanicMike: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rubicon80:

You don't want siofra??(no oofencse) angry
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Coolsat(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† na the UK no make you dy reason well. See as guyman set himself for cruise. That lady wicked sha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Sweetvie: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
She's not interested in you anymore. She just tryna find someone else to replace you. Hence, the pending relationship. Move on
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Karlifate: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Let her go.

Marital relationship cannot work between you guys.

Both of you were only meant to be Aquantaince, or at most, Friends.

Stop watering dead plants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by talented321: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
'She reply you when she like, and she may call at wish'. Most of you don't know the meaning of red flag.
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by advanceDNA: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:

Baba calm down...u too like violence
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
…..a disaster waiting to happen…..
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by online4business: 3:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Don't carry someone like a bag of rice while they carry you as a pinch of salt.
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by diogo23: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Rubicon80:
Remove any hope you have in that woman and move on she's just playing on your intelligent
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by diogo23: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Oga use your sense why are you behaving like it's your first love or is it because you hear UK? Man up, if you end up with this lady you will never know peace
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by GodWrites: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
taylor89:

And he doesn't know the difference between 'am' and 'I'm'. A graduate indeed.
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Some people never learn
Re: Should I Continue Waiting For Her by diogo23: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Omo na curse? Calm down na.cheesy
It was not a curse rather the truth

(1) (Reply)

Prolonged Sex And Male Fertility / I Miss My Bestie So Much / My First Day In Nursery School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.