Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results (45515 Views)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by udemzyudex(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2023
favor914:
Stop deceiving yourself trying to separate PDP from LP/PDP.

There petitions have been joined, & will be dismissed together.

Omo you dense i swear.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by fritiyo: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Are Labour Party witness stupid or what?!

INEC used same BVAS machine for Presidential and Governorship

They asked for a week to delete and reset data, and LP ask to inspect

Why don't read the post again before venting ur pains on labour party? Don't u see where it clearly stated PDP witness? Enjoying and stealing other people's properties.

PS: it's funny how Labour Party dunce ranting on my mention can't figure out how this concerns them

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by HRMK: 3:09am On Jun 23, 2023
WASTED EFFORT! NO COURT WOULD NULIFY THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS RESULTS! NOT EVEN THE APEX COURT!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by countryman13: 3:20am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

PS: it's funny how Labour Party dunce ranting on my mention can't figure out how this concerns them

But this Nwala is PDP's witness now! Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by nick50(m): 4:50am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

...is like peter obi and labour party are giving u sleepless nights..I have gone through the post and haven't seen where labour party was mentioned but ur stupidity and hatred have blind ur sense of judgment ur conscience has been programmed

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Bigchristo: 5:14am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

You’re the stupid person here because it wasn’t Labour Party witness that made this analysis it’s the PDP witness and the person is a forensic expert don’t think they don’t know what they are seeing most of you people are blinded by tribal n religious politics that’s why you don’t see anything wrong in cheating, the country as a matter of fact should boycott any upcoming elections if INEC can’t be trusted to conduct free and fair polls n announce elections results without being biased

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by depure(m): 5:23am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Your hate for LP it's PDP not lp
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Kajaard: 5:29am On Jun 23, 2023
So his parents named him HITLER undecided
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Ibile77(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.
the same inec that went to court to ask for the BVAS after a week.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Putinofrussia: 6:20am On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Waste of time!

Realist know that the whole tribunal is an effort in futility!

Peter should start preparing for 2031. He will be up against Shettima
grin
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by lexy2014: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

it seems you didnt even read the article. pls read the article. it isnt that long
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Mohisah: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Smart people supports the winner 🏆.. The other party dat it main supporters re from online will not sit n think of how impossible it is to beat Inec n Tinubu/Shettima
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by chinae(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

What was deleted is from the cloud server not BVAS
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by magzey: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2023
PitObi dey spend money in vain ,LP Clueless party ever grin

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Pacyrus(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

I pity the mor*ns who liked ur senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by VenExchangee: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
favor914:
Peter Obi just chasing shadows, accept that you have been used & dumped by President Bola Tinubu & APC, go back & beg for forgiveness from Pdp & your master Abubakar Atiku.

Shameless Judas.

The jokes on you.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by hardbody: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

I thought the article said PDP? What is it with this obsession around LP? Don't run mental on politics of hatred or is it the 30k?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Bigpat: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.
Use your head, he must have analysed all the BVAS devices before arriving at this figure 110, at least he did not complain that he was refused access or there was no time to analyse the devices. So be calming down.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by telleyway: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Your obsession with labour party and by extension Obi whom you always tagged distant third is alarming.
It's most likely you will attach graduate to your name but behaving otherwise. It is disheartening the quality of graduates our schools are producing that are totally lacking in compression. It's either you don't read the article or you read without understanding, because it's clearly written Atiku and PDP witness.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by babaedo: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

PS: it's funny how Labour Party dunce ranting on my mention can't figure out how this concerns themThis fellow came from which region? How come you know how to type and can't read or are you a semi Illiterate?

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by bakol: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2023
All these watery line of cases by the petitioners. Both PDP and LP...

The major source documents for BVAS and IREV is the form EC8. As much as the form EC8 is available with the signed results from each polling unit by relevant parties, all these IREV and BVAS issues are just complete waste of time.

Does not uploading results on IREV changed the results signed on Form EC8 by the party agents?...

Too much Ado about nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by OmoFiditi: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2023
iSense247:

The INEC & Tinubu lawyers are being foolish. The sample size of 110 is enough for about 3000 BVAS machines. If I need to do a scientific research on millions of pregnant women in this country, I need only 300 participants not all the millions of pregnant women.

It is from part that you know the whole.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Bigpat: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Atikus team are more mature, they are in court fighting to win their case, no noise while the Obidient wailers are on the social media making noise and lamenting.
Atiku & Obi should leave PBAT alone, already doing what they all cannot do. It is not about the person but the work.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by mikool007(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

you're asking but I don't need to ask before knowing the stupid one here is you, how can an Independent body after spending billions delete evidence of what the money was meant for? Only a fool will support their primitive actions to cover their tracks

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by NeloNelo: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2023
mikool007:
you're asking but I don't need to ask before knowing the stupid on here is you, how can an Independent body after spending billions delete evidence of what the money was meant for? Only a fool will support their primitive actions to cover their tracks

Truly sad!

According to a forensic expert INEC removed results from the BVAS machine

https://thegisthouse.com/according-to-a-forensic-expert-inec-removed-results-from-the-bvas-machine/

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Prince111111: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2023
INEC has shot themselves here, how on earth would you delete the BVAS presidential data of the FTC when there was no governorship election held there😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Lenxy: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Olodo...that's pdp witness...you are still so concerned with LP with your life...forget court case and focus on tinubu govt sending a pound to 1050naira

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Jetrue3oo: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

oga the the write up is talking about pdp and not labour party candidate
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Afamed: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Them swap Obi position.. Na small small madness dey start

Comrade do not waste your energy engaging those kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.