Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,167 members, 7,907,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Hold Cage Fight - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Hold Cage Fight (188 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Hold Cage Fight by Mavanda(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Two of the world's most high-profile technology billionaires - Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg - have agreed to fight each other in a cage match.
Mr Musk posted a message on his social media platform Twitter that he was "up for a cage fight" with Mr Zuckerberg.
Mr Zuckerberg, the boss of Facebook and Instagram parent company Meta, then posted a screenshot of Mr Musk's tweet with the caption "send me location".
"The story speaks for itself," a Meta spokesperson told the BBC.
Mr Musk then replied to Mr Zuckerberg's response with: "Vegas Octagon."
The Octagon is the competition mat and fenced-in area used for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bouts. The UFC is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Mr Musk, who turns 52 later this month, also tweeted: "I have this great move that I call 'The Walrus', where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing."
He later tweeted short videos of walruses, perhaps suggesting his challenge to Mr Zuckerberg may not entirely be serious.
Skip twitter post by Elon Musk
Allow Twitter content?
This article contains content provided by Twitter. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read Twitter’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Accept and continue
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.
End of twitter post by Elon Musk
He also tweeted: "I almost never work out, except for picking up my kids & throwing them in the air."
Meanwhile, 39-year-old Mr Zuckerberg has already been training in mixed martial arts (MMA) and has recently won jiu-jitsu tournaments.
Re: Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Hold Cage Fight by Mavanda(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Billionaires fight this one go make sense die, I will bet my balls on mark the robot
Re: Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Hold Cage Fight by ghettochild(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
It was a parody Elon musk account

(1) (Reply)

Buy 300 Dollars Clean Paypal Funds At Fair Rate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> / Vehicles Duties Up By 40% In Reflection Of Naira Devaluation / Laziest Way To Earn Minimum Of 150k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.