Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,408 members, 7,911,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) (1732 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
On Thursday, presidents Lula da Silva (Brazil) and Cyril Ramaphosa (South Africa) held a meeting on the sidelines of the Summit for a New Global Financial Pact, which is taking place in Paris.

During their dialogue, they discussed issues related to the BRICS, an economic cooperation block led by Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. These nations will hold a summit in August, when they deal with issues related to the current geopolitical situation.

Discussion of the membership criteria for 25 countries that want to join the BRICS is also expected. Among them are Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Belarus, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Mexico, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Türkiye, Uruguay, and Venezuela.

According to what Lula revealed via twitter, they also discussed the prospects for a peaceful solution to the Ukrainian conflict, an issue that the Brazilian leader has been promoting even before assuming the presidency in January 2023.

(Picture 2)
"Ramaphosa recently led a delegation of African leaders to Russia and Kyiv seeking to share the continent's "perspective on finding peace in Ukraine," but key elements of their peace plan ended up being rebuffed by Russian President Vladimir Putin," Reuters recalled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
French President Emmanuel Macron would be an inappropriate guest at the BRICS summit, the RIA news agency quoted Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov as saying on Thursday, criticising countries whose policies Russia considers hostile.

The BRICS group of emerging economies, comprising Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, is due to hold a summit in Johannesburg in August.

Asked about Macron's reported desire to attend the summit, Ryabkov said: "Clearly, leaders of states that pursue such a hostile and unacceptable policy towards us, discussing with such emphasis and conviction that Russia should be isolated on the international stage, and share the common NATO line on inflicting a so-called strategic defeat on us - such a leader is an inappropriate BRICS guest.

"And we are not hiding this approach of ours, we have told our colleagues from South Africa. We expect that our point of view will be fully accepted," Ryabkov was quoted as saying.

South Africa is currently mulling its legal options if Russian President Vladimir Putin decides to attend the BRICS summit because the International Criminal Court (ICC) in March issued an arrest warrant for Putin over the Ukraine conflict.

South Africa is an ICC member and would theoretically be required to arrest him if he attends the BRICS summit.

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by jargonzboi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
BRICS have a strong agenda

3 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by 001Lagos: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nobody is relating with Tinubu except woman..

I saw picture of Macron shaking hands and having a heart to heart discussion with south Africa president, Ramaphosa , but declined to interact with Tinubu.

Seems Ex President buhari commanded international respect than Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by TheBillyonaire: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Be carefuf of the French.

France is a spyware.

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
001Lagos:
Nobody is relating with Tinubu except woman..

I saw picture of Macron shaking hands and having a heart to heart discussion with south Africa president, Ramaphosa , but declined to interact with Tinubu.

Seems Ex President buhari commanded international respect than Tinubu.

I read earlier Biden and Modi and God desperately wanted to meet Tinubu in Paris.

Please tag me those pics ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by 001Lagos: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I read earlier Biden and Modi and God desperately wanted to meet Tinubu in Paris.

Please tag me those pics ☹️☹️☹️
Which Biden ?

Biden will rather meet a goat than meet tinubu

3 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Is that not Putin in the pic?
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Gbogbowa: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Macron is a big spy but brics cannot survive it's just initial gra gra like Nigeria floating naira
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Creeper: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Great move against the mole. The French are just as bad as the Anglo-Americans.

Anyway, I still have my doubts about BRICS. Russia and China are solid but I don’t trust the rest.

The US just offered India its most sophisticated drone and technology transfer of jet engines (something it never does) - to counter China while hoping India will join NATO+ to counter China. The UK strategically selected people of Indian descent as leaders of all the countries in the union. So, I think India might fold.

South Africa has the largest concentration of CIA agents on the planet and the white population in the country is a powerful mole that controls the real power.

Brazil is Brazil - nothing special and Lula can’t challenge the US in its sphere of influence due to Monroe Doctrine.

I have more faith in Algeria, Iran and the Saudis than I have in India, South Africa and Brazil. And the DragonBear is a solid 2-headed monster.

4 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Dry thread Lmao!!!
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is that not Putin in the pic?

Ramaphosa meets Putin all the time.
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Macron is a big spy but brics cannot survive it's just initial gra gra like Nigeria floating naira

BRICS was formed in 2006.
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Dry thread
Lmao!!!

I see your best thread had 50 views Mr Gutter Pooper 💩💩💩 Terminate open defecation before approaching a South African ok 👍🏾

Where are the pics of Thief.nubu with Biden, Modi and God as promised on the frontpage☹️☹️☹️

IMAGINE LIES ON THE FRONTPAGE. Nigerians and lies are 5&6👎🏾🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

2 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by wiseone28: 6:15am On Jun 23, 2023
I see BRICN not BRICS
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2023
wiseone28:
I see BRICN not BRICS

IMAGINE ruining BRICS like you ruined Japageria🇳🇬.

How do you replace a great sounding acronym such as BRICS with BRICN☹️☹️☹️

Under tree education and compressed flat square head rationale for sure.🇳🇬😭

2 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Exmilitant(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Africans should rather band together to pull themselves out of the third world status. cool

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Exmilitant(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

IMAGINE ruining BRICS lije you ruined Japageria🇳🇬.

Under tree education and compressed flat square head rational for sure.🇳🇬😭
He meant the S might waver and not stand and might be replaced by N who is Africa's giant and is supposed to be spearheading such affairs.
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Exmilitant:
He meant the S might waver and not stand and might be replaced by N who is Africa's giant and is supposed to be spearheading such affairs.

So in all of "Africa's giant" where you poop in gutters💩🇳🇬 you all came up with an acronym called BRICN??.??.??😕😕😕

Please pronounce it for me 😂😂😂

IMAGINE replacing a sweet sounding word like BRICS with something unpronouncable like BRICN😂😂😂😂 - and then you call yourself a giant of Africa.

PEOPLE PLEASE - POST INTELLIGENT COMMENTS - AS A SOUTH AFRICAN I'M HIGHLY TICKLED BY THE LOW LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AROUND HERE. IMAGINE POLITICS SECTION & LOW LEVEL COMMENTS☹️☹️☹️ NO WONDER TINUBU HASN'T SECURED ANY HIGH PROFILE MEETING AT PARIS SUMMIT.

2 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by lorenzobanks(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit, so you believe that French known for their sky activities within African countries are happy that the African countries want to join the BRIC? I believe they were sent to penetrate this group because of their neutral outlook activities, but secretly top agent of western countries. They should reject the French. South Africa should watch her back also.
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Exmilitant(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So in all of "Africa's giant" where you poop in gutters💩🇳🇬 you all came up with an acronym called BRICN??.??.??😕😕😕

Please pronounce it for me 😂😂😂

IMAGINE replacing a sweet sounding word like BRICS with something unpronouncable like BRICN😂😂😂😂 - and then you call yourself a giant of Africa.

PEOPLE PLEASE - POST INTELLIGENT COMMENTS - AS A SOUTH AFRICAN I'M HIGHLY TICKLED BY THE LOW LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AROUND HERE. IMAGINE POLITICS SECTION & LOW LEVEL COMMENTS☹️☹️☹️ NO WONDER TINUBU HASN'T SECURED ANY HIGH PROFILE MEETING AT PARIS SUMMIT.
I see you want some attention this morning. At least they speak English is S.A , there is what we call acronym in English you can ask your white masters.
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by wiseone28: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

IMAGINE ruining BRICS like you ruined Japageria🇳🇬.

Under tree education and compressed flat square head rationale for sure.🇳🇬😭
We all know the African country that can talk to Putin to end Ukraine war..

After the mango head left, there have been more explosion in Ukraine than some months ago 😂😂

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Miravik900(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2023
This op is an idiot
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Exmilitant:
I see you want some attention this morning. At least they speak English is S.A , there is what we call acronym in English you can ask your white masters.

Out of 250million people (brains) the best you could come up with was BRICN??😂😂😂👎🏾🇳🇬💩💩💩

No wonder China invited SA🇿🇦 to join BRICS and overlooked you. Y'all are underdeveloped as hell (mentally and infrastructurally). Still pooping in gutters and you wanna sit next to Putin as a partner? 😂😂😂💩💩💩🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Miravik900(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2023
South africows and inferiority complex are 5 & 6
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2023
wiseone28:
We all know the African country that can talk to Putin to end Ukraine war..

After the mango head left, there have been more explosion in Ukraine than some months ago 😂😂

Audio 🇳🇬👎🏾💩. Sit down on a gutter💩. That's all you're good at.

Train to Ukraine left Thief.nubu behind while selling drugs in poop filled💩 Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Miravik900:
South africows and inferiority complex are 5 & 6

We learnt it from your🇳🇬 determined white eggplant sucking.

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Exmilitant(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Out of 250million people (brains) the best you could come up with was BRICN??😂😂😂👎🏾🇳🇬💩💩💩

No wonder China invited SA🇿🇦 to join BRICS and overlooked you. Y'all are underdeveloped as hell (mentally and infrastructurally). Still pooping in gutters and you wanna sit next to Putin as a partner? 😂😂😂💩💩💩🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾
I understand that you guys are ungrateful. After pulling you out of the clutches of your white masters, the appreciation you will give is this trash. I don't blame you, the little education you were allowed to have few years ago is getting you intoxicated.
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Exmilitant:
I understand that you guys are ungrateful. After pulling you out of the clutches of your white masters, the appreciation you will give is this trash. I don't blame you, the little education you were allowed to have few years ago is getting you intoxicated.

Still waiting for proof that you Nigeria liberated SA - just as you spraypainted Air Nigeria plane and said Biden and 4 other world leaders want to meet Tinubu in Paris.

WHERE ARE THE PICS??

Nigerians and lies.

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Exmilitant(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Still waiting for proof that you Nigeria liberated SA - just as you spraypainted Air Nigeria plane and said Biden and 4 other world leaders want to meet Tinubu in Paris.

WHERE ARE THE PICS??

Nigerians and lies.
Ask Steven Beko.
Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2023
Exmilitant:
Ask Steven Beko.

I'll ask Lai Mahommed.

Catch my new thread - Ramaphosa in Paris👍🏾
Loading now...

1 Like

Re: PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) by Exmilitant(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'll ask Lai Mahommed.

Catch my new thread - Ramaphosa in Paris👍🏾
Loading now...
Did you hear the news?
some huge amount of money missing in ANC purse.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Haiti's Earthquake. / I Killed Six Of The Terror Nine,commando Tells Newspaper - Hamas Supporters Read / Osama Bin Laden's Death Does Not Swing American Voters To President Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.