Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing (43101 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by fabolouz1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
The irony of love is you keep distancing from people who love you and Chase shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by tjcoded: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
😃
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by tjcoded: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=123976543] cool

Women can't cope with rejection...

Shoot your shot it fit catch or not...

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Kingray10: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Keynes146:
Please guys I need your advice on this

I reduced my age by 2 years to apply for access bank graduate trainee program which requires not being more than 27 years.

I wrote the online assessment test and passed. Am required to write a physical test in portharcourt.

Am to bring along my birth certificate for verification

Please I want to know your opinion on this. I was thinking of applying for new birth certificate with a new age...

Yes apply for a new birth certificate, but remember that they will find out ur age later.
But what matters now is getting the job.

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by thebossbbr(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
He showed her that he ain't no Bus, although he may be a child himself.
Go girl, I'm a feminist, and I believe that ladies can woo guys that they like too, shoot your shot, go girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Imeant in this scenario

Wait how many accounts do you have on here sef

Who is that mrmoh247

How were you able to find out he has more than 1 account on Nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Keynes146:
Please guys I need your advice on this

I reduced my age by 2 years to apply for access bank graduate trainee program which requires not being more than 27 years.

I wrote the online assessment test and passed. Am required to write a physical test in portharcourt.

Am to bring along my birth certificate for verification

Please I want to know your opinion on this. I was thinking of applying for new birth certificate with a new age...

You can't apply for a new birth certificate.

The best you can do is to get a sworn affidavit for declaration of age.

If you're in Lagos go the high court opposite Police College in GRA Ikeja to get it
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Tzar(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
He unfortunately treated you that way because your move is suspicious to him.
Most Nigerian women have become manipulative, lazy, entitled, selfish, greedy & narcissistic. They will NEVER approach you from a place of love, there is always a confirmed or perceived selfish motive.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
betterbest:
Upon all the pickup lines wey dey this world, na school bus you pick. U deserve the blocking

The thing sef weak me
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tzar:
He unfortunately treated you that way because your move is suspicious to him.
Most Nigerian women have become manipulative, lazy, entitled, selfish, greedy & narcissistic. They will NEVER approach you from a place of love, there is always a confirmed or perceived selfish motive.

It's the economy that caused it, they're all in survival mode

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Godwin25king: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Guys dey deal with rejection move to the next as time no dey slack an top one person.

Meanwhile girl go experience same thing begin broadcast am, some go still dey curse the guy like say she was doing him a favour undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Not all

Anyways ireally don't know what rejection feels like lipsrsealed

And you are single at 49?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
But me thinks there's no mad pick up here...
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by atheistandproud(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
pansophist:

Typically as humans go up in quality, their expectations from others (especially their partners) increase. A hardworking woman will not want a lazy man, and vice versa. Low-barrel men have messed it up for everyone, by giving women a false sense of worth.

Everybody get their customer. Even faeces have flies and pigs hovering around it. Does that mean the faeces have value? of course not. This reality is the same for girls with an over-bloated sense of worth.

If low-barrel men hit on her from every angle such as social media, in real life, and even in their dreams, a girl will think she deserves Dangote. She will think quality men will accept her without any work from her.

Her perception is skewed due to her subjective reality of low-barrel that she can easily attract, men who never show her the mirror, which will force her to improve herself.

And when those high quality men she thinks she deserves just for existing show her the mirror of how badly she has allowed herself to degenerate (weak men do not show women the mirror), then instead of self-reflect, they lash out at such men for being childish, etc. Self-reflection is like hell for such ladies.

Part of adulthood is rejection. I can't even count how many times I have been rejected, from all angles of my life. I don't even notice it anymore lol. I just move on. But to think you can hit on a guy and he MUST accept you is a different level of God complex.

My gee. I always enjoy your submissions jare. Chop knuckle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by HRMK: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
what of if he is already married?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by okoroemeka(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got blocked by a guy she tried asking out.

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html
talking to a single Nigerian guy nowadays about children and marriage is graphic and is slowly creeping to be one of 1000 ways to die,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Princemedico18: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got blocked by a guy she tried asking out.

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html

She no even get Respect!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Wildkat02: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't TINUBU or APC

😂
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by yommen: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Not all

Have you ever asked a guy out?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by BluntCrazeMan: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Not all

because you no dey shoot your shoot..
Na them dey shoot you
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Antell95(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Still waiting for Michaelspresh to shoot her shot grin grin grin angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Michaelspresh(f): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Antell95:
Still waiting for Michaelspresh to shoot her shot grin grin grin angry
stop this please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by POKUASI2: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
yommen:

Have you ever asked a guy out?
Went to a wine shop to get a bottle of wine yesterday.
The attendant recommended I buy two bottles and I Replied that I'm alone hence see no need to buy two bottles.
There was this lady sitting with the shop owner who said she could come over so we drink the wine and I laughed cos I thought she was joking.
Before I knew what was going she got up and said we should go and I was like haaaa and told her I'll come today for her and she was I should give her my number and I did, she flashed me instantly and asked if I was on WhatsApp and I Said yes but with a different number, she asked I hit her on WhatsApp.
Hit her up on WhatsApp with my vibe and all that but the conversation was below what I'd expected because this lady is hot and classy.
I'll send message and she'll reply with voice note and I asked if I could call since I noticed she can type.
In the course of us talking, I noticed her English was terrible and asked if she care for a walk and she obliged and we took a 30 minutes walk which I enjoyed because I like evening walk alot and she is super funny.
Got back in our hood around 10 pm, she said she wants to come inside and see where I live and I said no.. the reason I said no is I realized she has a bag of problems..
She is in need of money to start something cos she is doing nothing at the moment but has a 7 yr old child.
The child goes to school and father is playing no roll in his life.
Imagine a single mother with no job and a child.
She hit me up this morning before 6am and I ignored her.
In summary, women usually have reasons for asking a man out.
Dated this girl who was very petit and wanted a change in genetics of her offsprings cos I'm above 6ft and we couldn't last up to 3 months.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by udemzyudex(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lol.. see ehn the guy think say na set up, that's how some guys think if a lady makes the first move.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Streetmovement(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why are you harassing the guy with that wack ass pick up line
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Antell95(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Michaelspresh:
stop this please
cry cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by ImperialCovfefe: 4:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Kimjongun:
You think this is a pick up line in this economy? This is a threat
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Caseless: 5:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

ain't you guys the one encouraging women to toast men, too?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by OKC22: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2023
The guy was afraid of love scam
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Rotentik19: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2023
chiiraq802:
Nice one my gee 🤜🤛
Breakfast was served early.
Mk she tell us the no. of guys weh she don block too.
Nigeria girls are exactly what Mosdii said. 🚶
Abeg who is mosdii and what did he say?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Paulpraise00195: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:

Oh scammer moves wink

Ofcos Iask guys out for the fun of it.. but Idont go creeping into their dms never... SM ain't really my thing sef..

But no be mouth icant walk up to you and you reject me .. never ever happened

Says who ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.