Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1300334 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
moma2: I started my TTC journey in 2010,HSG showed one sided hydrosalpinx and one patent tube.I also have an ovarian cyst on the same side.I did fibroid surgery last year,did tubal flushing there after(hydrointubation) and was placed on ijnectables(hmg) for 3months with no result. I was advised to go for ivf ,which I did in may this year.I didnot respond well for my age as I only produced 3eggs of which only one was fertilsed.hubby sfa is very good. I had only one day3 embryo transferred (grade b). To cut the story short I had a bfn.it was as if my whole world was coming to an end.words cannot explain the emotional trauma I went through. Am now back on my feet to try another cycle but I don't know whether to do it in the same hospital or try another hospital.the last one was done in shepherd hospital warri. Pls I need ur sincere advise.has anyone gotten a bfp in shepherd hospital? Is there anyone with similar condition that has gotten a bfp? Thank you sisters in the lord

Hi sis
Its well with you..pls read old posts about gynaescope clinic in PH since u r in e warri.But I still will say u read all old posts here.Mostly all questions ve been answered by others previously
Cheers we will smile at last
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
sexycy1: Godmercies...we are fine...its a boy..
sexycy1: Godmercies...we are fine...its a boy..

Congrats. Read about you then with the fear fear. You have a boy now to strengthen your mind. Congrats.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 1:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Godmercies:

Can I pls go ahead? ...kikkkiliki u r cracking me up....abeg ignore dat post jare.
Have a Good evening
My dearest sister, Toor! wetin person wan talk again? Maybe we need 2 tek permission frm him/her 2 continue or maybe he has a new proceedure we're not yet aware of.
One thing I know is dat there's an end 2 every affliction & one day people like Deconsult will come & meet no one on dis thread 2 Advise becos God would have changed our status and stories Psalm 126:1.

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by forevermine: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Goodmorning dear fruitful sisters. It's been a while i've been here. Thanks for constantly keeping this thread going. May God reward your efforts
Congrats to fruitfulmama and others who have got their BFPs. God is indeed faithful, and to those of us still in the waiting room, God is not asleep and faithful is He who has promised. Don't be discouraged.
Have a lovely weekend. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmommy1: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
moma2: I started my TTC journey in 2010,HSG showed one sided hydrosalpinx and one patent tube.I also have an ovarian cyst on the same side.I did fibroid surgery last year,did tubal flushing there after(hydrointubation) and was placed on ijnectables(hmg) for 3months with no result. I was advised to go for ivf ,which I did in may this year.I didnot respond well for my age as I only produced 3eggs of which only one was fertilsed.hubby sfa is very good. I had only one day3 embryo transferred (grade b). To cut the story short I had a bfn.it was as if my whole world was coming to an end.words cannot explain the emotional trauma I went through. Am now back on my feet to try another cycle but I don't know whether to do it in the same hospital or try another hospital.the last one was done in shepherd hospital warri. Pls I need ur sincere advise.has anyone gotten a bfp in shepherd hospital? Is there anyone with similar condition that has gotten a bfp? Thank you sisters in the lord

Hey Moma2. my advice is for you to take care of the hydrosalpinx before going for another circle cos it can affect implantation. Take care dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmommy1: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Fruitfulmum congrats on ur LO. please i need more infor on your consultatnt that helped with the hydro. i sent u a PM. will also send you a mail. many thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank you mumof4. Your post has really gladdened my heart. Starting ICSI at nisa premier premiere Abuja in a few days. Its my first attempt and I asking God to grant me same success that others are testifying using same hospital.

My major challenge now are the injections. I am so scared and have changed my procedure to a date that is in a few dates. Ordinary, I don't take injection and even taking my blood samples for simple test like malaria is so difficult for me.

Please I need everyone s support ,encourage and prayers. I will also need experience s from sisters after embroyo transplant. Were you able to go to work. What things do I avoid please.

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
@fruitfulmommy-1 I have responded to ur mail. Pls if u have any further question u can ask me. The God almighty that answered my prayers will also visit each and every one of us in the waiting room ijn.pls ensure u ask the doctor your question as well. It is well with u in Jesus name
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please @fruitfulmum, I want to ask some questions about regenesis. Please what is your email address?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by IyawoToBe(f): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Fruitful mamas. Pls I would also like to have the ebook. How do I get it?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
@itissettled3 my email is roxieene@yahoo.com.

@zinachidimdu it is settled ijn. Just remain positive as God almighty has finished ur testimony in Jesus name.

Make sure u take lot of water and folic acid.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 27, 2014
olubankemi:

Congrats. Read about you then with the fear fear. You have a boy now to strengthen your mind. Congrats and God be with your family.

Make una leave deconsult alone. He failed to read about the history of IVF. The first IVF child is married and with kids with no physical or emotional challenge. And after him so many children had been born through the same process.

The likes of you give false prophecy to waiting mothers, make them sit and wallow in their predicaments for years. Imagine some telling TTC women to eat a particular kind of food for a particular time. Is that logical and sensible? Many of you had taken people captive with your falsehood.

why did you ask people to send you mails? If what you have got is pure and clear you would simply come up here politely and share it . do you know God speak agaisnt those things done in secret? I hear you calling judgement down on No gen who challenged you on cost of IVF thread, if you are a child of God you will retrace your steps.

Stop sharing your mails all around, get a job.
Well! my heart is pure on this matter, I feel your pains thats what caught my attention on this thread, objective decision is one that weighs the two side of the coin. If i dont have any thing to offer as a possible solution ,you would not see me here, some have called me names, while some have reached me and i shared with them, and i can bet you those that i have shared with will NEVER divulge the information here, but will come here to give their testimony.

I am not sharing my email, neither did I force, coerce, tricked or lured any person to send me mail,sending me mail is an individual decision, am sure the few that gave me the benefit of the doubt were happy at the end of my conversation with them. This is a social media, there are some information that ideally, i should not make them public. There were probably so many barren women in the bible days, yet God singled out persons like: Sarah, Hanna,Elizabeth and Mary to bless them, have you tried to know why?

Madam, since you are too sure i dont have a job, why not assist me to get one? having said that, I wish you well
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014

My dear it is well. Before you decide to use another clinic why did you not respond well to treatment? What protocol did you use and whats your age bracket? The truth is that most doctors will tell you that the first IVF treatment might not work. Its mostly because there are still trying to learn how your body will respond to certain protocols. Whats your FHS level and AMH? That too will determine if there will be problem with egg quality and quantity which hopefully can be treated with some food and medications.

But at the end of the day it is still God.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Zinachimdindu: Thank you mumof4. Your post has really gladdened my heart. Starting ICSI at nisa premier premiere Abuja in a few days. Its my first attempt and I asking God to grant me same success that others are testifying using same hospital.

My major challenge now are the injections. I am so scared and have changed my procedure to a date that is in a few dates. Ordinary, I don't take injection and even taking my blood samples for simple test like malaria is so difficult for me.

Please I need everyone s support ,encourage and prayers. I will also need experience s from sisters after embroyo transplant. Were you able to go to work. What things do I avoid please.

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend.

My dear dont worry about the injections. Just think of your twins and hold/pinch the skin on your abdomen tightly and it wont be that bad. The moment will pass quickly. And we hold you and everyone cycling in our prayers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Glo2Glory(f): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fruitfulmum: @itissettled3 my email is roxieene@yahoo.com.

hi sis, pls i nid sum info, can i mail u?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Glo2Glory:

hi sis, pls i nid sum info, can i mail u?

Why not u can mail me. Putting up my email here means am ready to share the little I know.

I my own journey I benefitted from this forum , blendy, udoka on ttc thread,and so many mama nd papas here Ooo. I they were very sincere with me and also advised me appropriately where they were no sure they made me know nd God answered our prayers it is most definite I put in my best.

There is an adage in Yoruba if u are not thanksful of the gift of yday u would not get today's.

Am thank ful to them nd will continue to put in my best on this thread with God helping me.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Fruutfulmum, good you are here to help others. God will bless your efftort and make it fruitful. Kisses to him.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
LadyGuinevere, I dey see you . hope you are taking enough rest? Good news is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2014
@olubankemi tnx o. All the mama here do me well o when I needed them.

Abeg why una dey follow this deconsult dey talk. U just have to ignore him abeg.

Who say ART no good make e tell that story to kindergarten pikin o....

Mummies here don't let that deconsult deceive u before u know it he will scam.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi beauriful mama's pls can someone send me the E-book slim4bush@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Glo2Glory(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=Fruitfulmum][/quote]

Pls i av mailed u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ Fruitful mum,thanks for your support. @Ebube2014,thank you too. Do you know I have been practicing pinching my lower abdomen and seriously the fear is reducing. Fear is of the devil,i rebuke it in Jesus Name. We will all testify soon. Have a fruitful ahead mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2014
@glotoglory didn't get ur mail o.
@Zina surely u will testify soonest Ijn .

I believe this yr is a yr of great and mighty testimonies.before this yr comes to an end testimonies upon testimonies will flow on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello all. I pray this week God will speak to you saying this is the way. There is a way out of every pain, delay and sorrow.

I just want to share with you all James 2:14-26. Do yfaith ve works but no faith? Your works may fail. You work by trying out IVF/icsi or even iui but filled with fear (opposite of faith), will I be positive will be negative, as your faith without work us dead so your works without faith might bring fruitless effort. Before with embark of any procedure my sister, fervently pray fear out of your mind and ask for increased faith.

Faith and work mixed together bring result. Never entertain fear in any form. All you need is faith . it will happen as your level of faith is increased in Jesus name.

I don't know, but someone is out there, fear not. Be at peace with the ONE WHO has promised.

Shalom.

13 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmommy1: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Fruitfulmum thx a mil for the response. God bless u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Glo2Glory(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
@ all pls i nid direction to Regenesis from Ojota. Tanx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 2:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Hello everyone, d house is 2 quite. Pls experienced mamas I need urgent answer 2 dis. I want 2 know if it is ok 2 be on Pregnacare conception together with Omega 3 fish oil. Will I be taking 2 much vitamins by dis combination together with d folic acid am already on. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2014
modaofnations: Hello everyone, d house is 2 quite. Pls experienced mamas I need urgent answer 2 dis. I want 2 know if it is ok 2 be on Pregnacare conception together with Omega 3 fish oil. Will I be taking 2 much vitamins by dis combination together with d folic acid am already on. Thanks

Yes you can take the 3 because they all have different ingredients and are taken for different purposes. As for folic Acid 800mcg a day is not too much. Pregnacare has 400mcg so if u decided to take another 400mcg its okay. Its a water soluble vitamin so your body takes the one u need and then the rest is excreted via urine.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ebube2014:

Yes you can take the 3 because they all have different ingredients and are taken for different purposes. As for folic Acid 800mcg a day is not too much. Pregnacare has 400mcg so if u decided to take another 400mcg its okay. Its a water soluble vitamin so your body takes the one u need and then the rest is excreted via urine.
Thanks Ebube2014.
@ all; happy independence day
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
olubankemi: Hello all. I pray this week God will speak to you saying this is the way. There is a way out of every pain, delay and sorrow.

I just want to share with you all James 2:14-26. Do yfaith ve works but no faith? Your works may fail. You work by trying out IVF/icsi or even iui but filled with fear (opposite of faith), will I be positive will be negative, as your faith without work us dead so your works without faith might bring fruitless effort. Before with embark of any procedure my sister, fervently pray fear out of your mind and ask for increased faith.

Faith and work mixed together bring result. Never entertain fear in any form. All you need is faith . it will happen as your level of faith is increased in Jesus name.

I don't know, but someone is out there, fear not. Be at peace with the ONE WHO has promised.

Shalom.
@ Olubankemi; thanks 4 d words of encouragement. Pls I want 2 ask a question. I was going tru some post at d ttc thread which u con3buted. Pls wat is the meaning of EWCM?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
modaofnations:
@ Olubankemi; thanks 4 d words of encouragement. Pls I want 2 ask a question. I was going tru some post at d ttc thread which u con3buted. Pls wat is the meaning of EWCM?

Egg white cervical mucus
Looks like egg white and seen during ovulation ds is d time to bd to make babies.It is d best physical proof you are in ovulation
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Godmercies:

Egg white cervical mucus
Looks like egg white and seen during ovulation ds is d time to bd to make babies.It is d best physical proof you are in ovulation
Thanks Godmercies, I actually use 2 see it attimes but wat can one do or take 2 mek it appear? Or even increase it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (426) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.