Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1312037 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (427) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chibaba247:
. Do u have any information about them in terms of price and success rate?
I have read some good reviews about the hospital concerning ivf..but no info on price
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hopefulnenye:
Thanks ma'am please did the ivf work for you?
Yes oooo. My baby boy is 6month plus. I want to embark on another IVF before December 2020.

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Charlotte911(f): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
@mummy4life1 that 450k ivf you posted i wish it was in Lagos, I would have jumped on it, ivf in lagos is too costly to be sincere, maybe I should kukuma try iui I can't kill myself
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chibaba247(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hopefulnenye:
I have read some good reviews about the hospital concerning ivf..but no info on price
dats good den
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Detumi: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good evening all,

Please who knows any good hospital with high rates of success in IUI.

HSG result and hormonal profile result came out good but my hubby has an active motility of 30percent with a count of 58 million, we have been trying to improve the motility but we are yet to get a favorable result. Therefore, I am trying to save towards IUI.

Please I am open to suggestions.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Charlotte911:
@mummy4life1 that 450k ivf you posted i wish it was in Lagos, I would have jumped on it, ivf in lagos is too costly to be sincere, maybe I should kukuma try iui I can't kill myself
My advise is take the extra money and stress to travel to do this. 2 or 3 of a cheaper ivf will equal to one in lagos. Budget 100k transport.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by passendi: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Who does IVF gender selection and how much?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Omojudy:

My advise is take the extra money and stress to travel to do this. 2 or 3 of a cheaper ivf will equal to one in lagos. Budget 100k transport.
@Omojudy:The budget is not the same Biko.........

The difference is clear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Omojudy:

Ma'am longest time. Which hospital did you finally use?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2020
wagedong:
The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.
Wrong place please..............

You're in https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=773873 platform
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by imsettled2: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mamas in the East you can take advantage of this.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by SIBELY: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Perculiar:
Will create a group to all those preparing for ivf procedure can join.

It's my own little way of paying back as God just blessed me with twins.

If you are interested send me a PM to add you.
Please can you add me. stephanieadebayo23@gmail.com. I will like to join the WhatsApp grp.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by SIBELY: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Good evening ma, I'm starting my IVF procedure soon , Please I will need some guidance from you. Like Vitamins to use and questions to ask the doctors. Hoping to hear from you thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
SIBELY:
Mummy4life1:
Good evening ma, I'm starting my IVF procedure soon , Please I will need some guidance from you. Like Vitamins to use and questions to ask the doctors. Hoping to hear from you thank you.
All the details was mentioned in my testimony that was shared on nairaland and which hospital are you planning to use?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by engrprinceka(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
engrprinceka:
Good morning,
I had hysteroscopic myomectomy and it was successful, I was placed on progenova for 7 weeks. My mensuration came in the first month but haven't seen it again, it's been two weeks late. Please has anybody experienced anything like this before?
Hello Ma'am, you might be pregnant. I will advice you do pregnancy test first or you wait for additional one week

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by engrprinceka(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Thank you ma, I've tested and was negative but will try again.
Mummy4life1:
Hello Ma'am, you might be pregnant. I will advice you do pregnancy test first or you wait for additional one week

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MhizPortablebab(f): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Are you in need of egg donor?
Surrogate mum
Gynaecologist
We are the best plug for you.
We also referred to best fertility clinic at a no service fee charges within Lagos/ Ondo state of Nigeria. Reproduction made easy with the Amethyst Agency.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
MhizPortablebab:
Are you in need of egg donor?
Surrogate mum
Gynaecologist
We are the best plug for you.
We also referred to best fertility clinic at a no service fee charges within Lagos/ Ondo state of Nigeria. Reproduction made easy with the Amethyst Agency.
I think sharing it on the platform is the best.

All the information required on IVF journey can be find here.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meetme01: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2020
Detumi:
Good evening all,

Please who knows any good hospital with high rates of success in IUI.

HSG result and hormonal profile result came out good but my hubby has an active motility of 30percent with a count of 58 million, we have been trying to improve the motility but we are yet to get a favorable result. Therefore, I am trying to save towards IUI.

Please I am open to suggestions.

Thank you

St Ives
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyJumeaux: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Good morning all,

Please is it safe to fly after transfer or when is it safe to fly after transfer??
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Hello Ma'am,

Who cycled with st ives hospital?.

How much and what is the success rate?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2020
MummyJumeaux:
Good morning all,

Please is it safe to fly after transfer or when is it safe to fly after transfer??
I will advice you to travel two weeks after transfer.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyJumeaux: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Mummy4life1:
I will advice you to travel two weeks after transfer.

Okay, thanks alot ��
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by surrogatesng: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
For surrogacy services in Nigeria visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com/
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sisisioge: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good evening mommies, please I need info on the best hospitals to use in Lagos with affordable rates and good ratings for ICSI. Thank you.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by baroun04(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please can one explain what is meant by cycles? Is it different from ivf
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
baroun04:
Please can one explain what is meant by cycles? Is it different from ivf
Cycles in IVF Procedure means one.

One cycle (One IVF Procedure)
Two Cycles(Two IVF Procedure)
And so on......
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chibekee16: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Greetings everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Happyfellow147:
I just called gynescope port harcourt to enquire about the price and they said between ₦1.3 & ₦1.6.
Please how much is grabbo and the success rate?

Lily hospital warri is good also.900k promo price

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (427) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Kemimarch16(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.