Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1303643 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nnennachiji(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Hello Mamas,
I decided to tell my story so that some others will be encouraged. I am 46 years. Had my 1st after 7 years of Marriage and 2 failed IVFs. Since then, I have had 3 other failed cycles. Somehow, God brought a destiny helper my way who encouraged me to try again and actually introduced PrimeCare to me. We had already run tests at a more expensive clinic for 245k against the 100k charged in PrimeCare. With God on our side, Dr Ese accepted to use the results and we started our cycle. we had 3 day 5 embbies transferred and 5 days later, I was spotting. This did not happen with my first. (that one was seamless that I didn't even remember i was pregnant and had to constantly pee on a stick to confirm)
.The spotting lasted for a few hours and stopped completely.
By day 10 post transfer I was peeing way too much and surreptitiously used a test stripe (100 naira ones o�) that night. I saw a clear but slightly faint line. I did the 2nd one early in the morning and it was so deep. Rather than wait till 14th day for my blood test, I went in that day and was confirmed Preggy.
At my first Scan, I realised that all 3 embbies took and we are having triplets. Go be praised!!! Shock, disbelief, relief ... (all join). I was gobsmacked but I know that God will strengthen me and complete what He started.
God's grace to us all

This can only be God. I am so happy for you
You will carry to term. I tap into this blessing
Love love love

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Azaebere: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ladygracy:
Spotting five days after transfer please what should i do, so scared

It's a good sign mama. Do as other mamas have suggested. Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Azaebere: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Azaebere: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Waaaooo congratulations mama. May you carry to term and birth safely in Jesus name �. Dr Ese is an angel sent to women. He is my Dr and friend.

quote author=AwesomeGod post=106305550]Hello Mamas,
I decided to tell my story

[/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladygracy: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Azaebere:

It's a good sign mama. Do as other mamas have suggested. Congratulations in advance
Thank you mama
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Hello Mamas,
I decided to tell my story so that some others will be encouraged. I am 46 years. Had my 1st after 7 years of Marriage and 2 failed IVFs. Since then, I have had 3 other failed cycles. Somehow, God brought a destiny helper my way who encouraged me to try again and actually introduced PrimeCare to me. We had already run tests at a more expensive clinic for 245k against the 100k charged in PrimeCare. With God on our side, Dr Ese accepted to use the results and we started our cycle. we had 3 day 5 embbies transferred and 5 days later, I was spotting. This did not happen with my first. (that one was seamless that I didn't even remember i was pregnant and had to constantly pee on a stick to confirm)
By day 10 post transfer I was peeing way too much and surreptitiously used a test stripe (100 naira ones o�) that night. I saw a clear but slightly faint line. I did the 2nd one early in the morning and it was so deep. Rather than wait till 14th day for my blood test, I went in that day and was confirmed Preggy.
At my first Scan, I realised that all 3 embbies took and we are having triplets. Go be praised!!! Shock, disbelief, relief ... (all join). I was gobsmacked but I know that God will strengthen me and complete what He started.
God's grace to us all

Happy bumping sis ,God shall perfect what he alone started ijn Amen..

@Tutu82,how you doing sis? Can't wait to rejoice with you too.*bear Hugs*
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
waistbead:

Happy bumping sis ,God shall perfect what he alone started ijn Amen..

@Tutu82,how you doing sis? Can't wait to rejoice with you too.*bear Hugs*
Am okay and hope you are too.I am rejoicing with others and waiting patiently for our own.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bimkas(f): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ladygracy:
Spotting five days after transfer please what should I do, so scared

Implantation sign, pls be calm don't be scared .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Hello Mamas,
God's grace to us all

praise God. Congratulations
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Towerofgrace: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Hello Mamas,

God's grace to us all

Isn't this God just too awesome, congratulations Sis indeed He will strengthen you to the very end. Stay blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladygracy: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2021
bimkas:

Implantation sign, pls be calm don't be scared .
Thank you mama but unfortunately the bleeding got heavier now with clots, I am just so down now
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Ladygracy:
Thank you mama but unfortunately the bleeding got heavier now with clots, I am just so down now
Have u tested yet?. Hang in there sis
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Perculiar: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
God be praised. Congratulations ma'am. Please did you use your own egg or donor?

AwesomeGod:
Hello Mamas,
God's grace to us all

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Loisemm2(f): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
AwesomeGod , what an awesome testimony! Congratulations. You shall carry to term successfully.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ladygracy:

Please ask your doctor if you can switch to cyclogest rather than the duphaston, I experienced this on my 8th week, but the pregnancy stayed, I also took gestone injection everyday for 1 week, before going back to twice a week. You are in my prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladygracy: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
MummyNeto:

Please ask your doctor if you can switch to cyclogest rather than the duphaston, I experienced this on my 8th week, but the pregnancy stayed, I also took gestone injection everyday for 1 week, before going back to twice a week. You are in my prayers.
Thank you mama, this is just a week after transfer, the date I am supposed to do a test is still in a week, we don't know if there is a pregnancy already. I don't know if it will be too early to test moro 8day. Please is the primolut injection I was given not okay or is gestone better, the next dose is on Monday. I am just told to continue my meds.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Trippleblessing(f): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Hello Mamas,
God's grace to us all

Congratulations, I tap into this miracle in Jesus name
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pls mama encourage yourself. Y
Think that 5 days post transfernis not the normal time for uour period to come so dont give up hope. Some bleedings even if implantation can go on for some days. Fingers crossed till you test.

Ladygracy:

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ladygracy:
Thank you mama, this is just a week after transfer, the date I am supposed to do a test is still in a week, we don't know if there is a pregnancy already. I don't know if it will be too early to test moro 8day. Please is the primolut injection I was given not okay or is gestone better, the next dose is on Monday. I am just told to continue my meds.

I got a weak positive 5 days post transfer with the strip, so you can give it a shot. Both primolut and gestone are the same, be taking the injection everyday for now, then the cyclogest use it anally for now due to the bleeding, when the bleeding stops you go back to the usual, don't wait till Monday dear, go and buy it at any good pharmacy, the hospital is supposed to give you the injections so you can be using them at home. Are you on any estrogen support like progynova?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladygracy: 2:51am On Oct 02, 2021
MummyNeto:

I got a weak positive 5 days post transfer with the strip, so you can give it a shot. Both primolut and gestone are the same, be taking the injection everyday for now, then the cyclogest use it anally for now due to the bleeding, when the bleeding stops you go back to the usual, don't wait till Monday dear, go and buy it at any good pharmacy, the hospital is supposed to give you the injections so you can be using them at home. Are you on any estrogen support like progynova?
Yes I was given the injection to take home but to b taken after four days which is Monday, I will try and buy the cyclogest today, I was not given progynova.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 4:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Ladygracy:
Hugs.
Worrying wont make it better. Seen your doctor?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ojexin(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning mothers, I pray Almighty God give speedily answers to our prayers .

Please my sister have been living on Buscopan for menstrual cramps every month , she's 29 years now though not married . Please hope the usage of the drugs won't affect her later In the future and what recommendations can you assist with to reduce the menstrual pain.

Note: she rolls on the floor and cry heavily when she's on .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Uririandme: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Ladygracy:
Yes I was given the injection to take home but to b taken after four days which is Monday, I will try and buy the cyclogest today, I was not given progynova.

According to Joje, gestone is far better than primolut at times like this. He doesn't even use primolut at all for progesterone support before or after transfer. Also note that primolut is not taken daily like gestone. So if you want to change to something that can be taken daily to rescue d current situation, I guess it's better to go with Gestone.

All the best sis. There's still hope.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladygracy: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Omojudy:

Hugs.
Worrying wont make it better. Seen your doctor?
They sound like nothing can be done, that I have all the luteal support I needed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Ladygracy:
They sound like nothing can be done, that I have all the luteal support I needed.
Which clinic are u using?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2021
ojexin:
Good morning mothers, I pray Almighty God give speedily answers to our prayers .

Please my sister have been living on Buscopan for menstrual cramps every month , she's 29 years now though not married . Please hope the usage of the drugs won't affect her later In the future and what recommendations can you assist with to reduce the menstrual pain.

I am so sorry to hear this.Over counter medications mask symptoms and not always the solution for long term use especially the most abused ones like buscopan and paracetamol.
This sounds like me during my monthlies and i advice you take her to a proper gynaecologist for tests she could have an infection,fibroids or endometriosis or it maybe nothing and that is how her body is built.
Usually they do a blood test to measure hormones as a baseline then an abdominal/vaginal scan and last resort is a laparoscopy to access her abdomen and see what’s happening.
Please take action immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ojexin(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tutu82:

I am so sorry to hear this.Over counter medications mask symptoms and not always the solution for long term use especially the most abused ones like buscopan and paracetamol.
This sounds like me during my monthlies and i advice you take her to a proper gynaecologist for tests she could have an infection,fibroids or endometriosis or it maybe nothing and that is how her body is built.
Usually they do a blood test to measure hormones as a baseline then an abdominal/vaginal scan and last resort is a laparoscopy to access her abdomen and see what’s happening.
Please take action immediately.

Thank you ma
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MikeMichel: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
I will advise from a personal experience for her to see a gynecologists.
I remembered when l was in my teen and twenties. l do have chronic menstrual pains, rolling, vomiting and sick ,all my parents knew then was to stock up felvin for me, upon getting to child bearing stage l got to know l have endometriosis.
Severe menstrual pain is not normal.
Kindly let her see a gynecologists without delay.

ojexin:

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jessicajung: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=fruitfulvine83 post=105212216][/quote]

Please dear check ur email .....I sent something to you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 5:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Ladygracy:
I don't like these instructions your hospital gave you. It isn't the norm. Which clinic are you using?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletwins222: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Greetings to fruitful families!

Available For Sale:
* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs
* Swanson Astagalus root capsules
* Qunol Ubiquinol 100mg
* Natures Way Vitex
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests.
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests.
* Clearblue Easy Ovulation Test , 10 Tests + 1 Pregnancy Test.
* Ovulation Predictor Strips,
50 pcs and 25 pcs.

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Prugee: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (426) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.