Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,469 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1338928 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jumokequeen1: 1:37pm On Aug 12
wonyi:
Some day, I promise to give back to this thread. I guess the time is here. Waited for 9 years before holding my bundle of joy. Did everything humanly possible. Today, I have 3 kids. To the glory of God.

Diagnosis
Male factor
Female Factor-pcos, rhesus incompatibility and incompetent cervix

Things I did
3 IVF
2 surrogate trials
4 IUI
3 hsg
Countless tvs
Countless hormonal profile
1 hysteroscopy

And for some I can't remember. The journey isn't for the soft hearted. Early Diagnosis is the key and being spiritually strong.

First baby was after the second Ivf
Second baby was after eating okra soup and okra leaf (for ovulation), vitamin e and folic acid
Third baby was after taking cloves and booni(less than 300 naira).

All in all, I give God all the glory. Mind you, my womb was completely written off. Nothing stayed, not even water. Pregnancies dropped after 3/4 months. When God stepped in, everything changed.

The enemy is giving up. Consistent trial. Always cheerful. Avoid anxiety. Then again, EARLY DETECTION.

PRAYERFULLY pick a doctor and medical facility that will walk with u all through. Try everything. Even local herbs.

I never knew I had pcos. Until after seven years. We were busy treating male factor.

I Hope this helps and gives someone hope.

All in All, I had 3 miscarriages. Knowing what I know now, the journey would have been a walk in the park.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 4:08pm On Aug 12
SMGAHC:

Thank you ma, my husband did scrotal scan and Hormonal test it all came out normal. He has low sperm count and low motility but morphology is 80%, after 6 weeks of taking supplements and lifestyle changes his motility and count went down, and morphology went down to 1% from 80% under 6 weeks.

It's best to see a urologist. My husband also tool fertile aid for men. He treated infection back to back. It's advisable to test after 3 months of treatment. Some drugs are not compatible. Fh Pro did the magic after infection test came out clean.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukola16: 5:20pm On Aug 12
Good day, kindly recommend a good fertility Clinic to do IVF in Lagos that's not more than 1m pls

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mamaejima4: 5:26pm On Aug 12
wonyi:

It's best to see a urologist. My husband also tool fertile aid for men. He treated infection back to back. It's advisable to test after 3 months of treatment. Some drugs are not compatible. Fh Pro did the magic after infection test came out clean.

Dear you said if you no you no now , it wouldn't have been hard, before your conceive. Please can you give strength line guide to this pain call ttc please
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 5:44pm On Aug 12
Mamaejima4:

Dear you said if you no you no now , it wouldn't have been hard, before your conceive. Please can you give strength line guide to this pain call ttc please

We treated wrongly. Imagine after many trials, we realised the fault was from me. After hubby's SA came out clean. It was male and female Infertility. We knew after 7 years. Don't also neglect the spiritual aspect .

I forgot to add that, when pregnancy got to 3rd month, cerclage was done.

Run exclusive test and get a good fertility expert.

I changed prayer point. Did a lot of mid night prayers. Attack it medically, emotionally , financially and spiritually.

Trust me, it takes a lot of finance. This journey isn't for the faint hearted.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by SMGAHC: 6:31pm On Aug 12
wonyi:

thank you, it was the urologist that told us to repeat test the test and come back in next 6 weeks, we will present the result to the urologist this week.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracle1997: 6:52pm On Aug 12
Bukola16:
Good day, kindly recommend a good fertility Clinic to do IVF in Lagos that's not more than 1m pls

Non, it's impossible considering the economic realities. U may find in abuja

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Evagreenfields: 12:51am On Aug 13
Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 really happy for your outcome.

Please Are you able to share what the clove and booni do and how you used it if you don't mind. Also please what is booni?

Thank you.

wonyi:
Some day, I promise to give back to this thread. I guess the time is here. Waited for 9 years before holding my bundle of joy. Did everything humanly possible. Today, I have 3 kids. To the glory of God.

Diagnosis
Male factor

Things I did
3 IVF
2 surrogate trials
4 IUI
3 hsg
Countless tvs
1 hysteroscopy

And for some I can't remember. The journey isn't for the soft hearted. Early Diagnosis is the key and being spiritually strong.

Second baby was after eating okra soup and okra leaf (for ovulation), vitamin e and folic acid

All in all, I give God all the glory. Mind you, my womb was completely written off. Nothing stayed, not even water. Pregnancies dropped after 3/4 months. When God stepped in, everything changed.

The enemy is giving up. Consistent trial. Always cheerful. Avoid anxiety. Then again, EARLY DETECTION.

PRAYERFULLY pick a doctor and medical facility that will walk with u all through. Try everything. Even local herbs.

I never knew I had pcos. Until after seven years. We were busy treating male factor.

All in All, I had 3 miscarriages. Knowing what I know now, the journey would have been a walk in the park.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 2:15am On Aug 13
Evagreenfields:
Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 really happy for your outcome.

Please Are you able to share what the clove and booni do and how you used it if you don't mind. Also please what is booni?

Thank you.

Off course

For ovulation induction and detox

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukola16: 6:44am On Aug 13
Someone told me regnes is less than a million but I don't about there success story,I will be gland if I can hear from people that have use them here
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by FessBarron: 5:14pm On Aug 15
Grab a pack today at N10,000
What'sapp 09135958031

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mamaejima4: 7:19pm On Aug 15
wonyi:

We treated wrongly. Imagine after many trials, we realised the fault was from me. After hubby's SA came out clean. It was male and female Infertility. We knew after 7 years. Don't also neglect the spiritual aspect .

I forgot to add that, when pregnancy got to 3rd month, cerclage was done.

Run exclusive test and get a good fertility expert.

I changed prayer point. Did a lot of mid night prayers. Attack it medically, emotionally , financially and spiritually.

Trust me, it takes a lot of finance. This journey isn't for the faint hearted.

Dear you are a hero
My money done finish
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 3:57am On Aug 16
Mamaejima4:

Dear you are a hero

My sister, it's not yet over. This journey requires a complete trust in God and walk with God. Don't neglect the spiritual aspect. You are your own prophet. Spend the hours of the night with God. Have quiet time with God. Before any medical procedure , I spend quality time speaking positively. Arm yourself with bible verses. Those verses that says "I am fruitful,I am not barren"

Till date, we still pay visit/support a particular orphanage and take care of some widows.

Then spiritually ask God for help. A simple as it may sound "God help me"

You will have children. Keep trying, you will conceive. Settle the spiritual aspect and medically deal with the root of the Infertility.

Try local herbs. Treat infection completely. What the enemy doesn't know, they can't destroy. Keep your secrets until you can't hide it. When pregnant, double communication with God .

Ttc drains someone's finance

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peacefulwealth: 6:15pm On Aug 16
Pls has anyone here done IVF at Viva fertility clinic Abuja or know anyone that has done IVF there. Pls what's their success rate?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sandra50(f): 8:40am On Aug 17
Hello sis..please how did your procedure go?hope it is successful?I'm still here getting information for my next move..please get back to me.thank you
miracle1997:

This is why I said the man is detailed, there's nothing like physical file in the clinic, everything is documented on the system, a new doctor sees you, and just checks his laptop for where the last doctor stopped, other clinic will just transfer and move ahead. But he talked to us and said the endometrium was a little too thick for comfort, and suggested we suspend the transfer, and wait for period, then get the endometrium ready for transfer in my next cycle, in essence a frozen embryo transfer. They gave us a 40% discount too for the FET. My husband asked me to return so I'm back to base, and will call in the hospital once a new cycle starts. Better late than never. I like that he's not in a rush
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pharmasikiya24(f): 12:55pm On Aug 20
CoQ10 for quality follicles and a successful IVF process available.

Click the link below for pharmacist guide

https:///message/HHHG75SHTBG5E1
Or
Call 09023440770
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GuyInTheMirror: 2:48pm On Aug 22
Hi everyone,
I need some sound advice.
For a family with limited resources, which would you advise with the below conditions...

1. IVF with success rate of 50%
Or
2. IUI with surrogate with a success rate of 95% (Since surrogate does not have any underlying issues and sperm is okay. )

Both would cost almost the same amount.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by OmegaGolden: 4:05pm On Aug 22
Effect Of Long Distance Journey Travel After IVF Procedure

Have you ever considered the effect of a long-distance journey after an IVF procedure? Is it safe to travel either by road or air almost immediately after an embryo transfer? What is the effect of long distance journey travel after IVF procedure? We got it all covered in this article. Keep reading as we put the spotlight on all you need to know regarding this subject matter.

IVF Process Explained
There are numerous crucial milestones in the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure. Ninety percent of cases where oocytes have been extracted have resulted in at least one embryo transfer, thanks to advancements in ovulation induction, oocyte retrieval, and laboratory procedures to ensure maximal rates of fertilization and embryo growth. The last and most important stage of IVF is embryo transfer. The embryo’s successful implantation into the uterus predicts the outcome of the pregnancy how the patient is managed after this procedure is also very critical.

Read more >>> https://omegagoldenfertility.com/effect-of-long-distance-journey-travel-after-ivf-procedure/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Weoh27CB1E
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pharmasikiya24(f): 9:39pm On Aug 22
Say goodbye to fertility struggles, with coq10 Ubiquinol 1000mg this dietary supplements supports hormone balance, fertility wellness and also boost follicular health

For fertility follow up and supplements please kindly click the link below

Call 09023440770
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Toch19977: 12:22am On Aug 23
GuyInTheMirror:
Hi everyone,
For a family with limited resources, which would you advise with the below conditions...

Or
2. IUI with surrogate with a success rate of 95% (Since surrogate does not have any underlying issues and sperm is okay. )

Surrogacy would never have a 95% odd . There are too many variable per cycle ... For a perfectly normal male and female, theres only a 20-40% chance of pregnancy per cycle. I will pick IVF over iui all day

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GuyInTheMirror: 5:10am On Aug 23
Toch19977:

Surrogacy would never have a 95% odd . There are too many variable per cycle ... For a perfectly normal male and female, theres only a 20-40% chance of pregnancy per cycle. I will pick IVF over iui all day
I am not sure we both understand each other.
I am saying surrogacy + IUI.
IUI chance is as high as 95% if the surrogate does not have any underlying condition and the sperm is good.

In this case the surrogate is using her own eggs so it's just like having sex but without penetration.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mamaejima4: 8:09am On Aug 23
GuyInTheMirror:
Hi everyone,

Or

It depends on how limited your resources are, before ivf make sure you are managing up to 5m, lowest unless you have helpers.
For me because of no kobo na IUI with surrogate.and keep it secret. God make it work
Even if the cost same , the success rate is high

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by temi4fash(m): 8:42am On Aug 23
wonyi:

Diagnosis
Male factor

Things I did
3 IVF
2 surrogate trials
4 IUI
3 hsg
Countless tvs
1 hysteroscopy

Wooow..

What is water Theraphy?

How doe it work please?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pharmasikiya24(f): 9:48am On Aug 23
Say goodbye to fertility struggles, with coq10 Ubiquinol 1000mg this dietary supplements supports hormone balance, fertility wellness and also boost follicular health

For fertility follow up and supplements please kindly click the link below .

Call 09023440770
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pharmasikiya24(f): 9:48am On Aug 23

Call 09023440770
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GuyInTheMirror: 10:23am On Aug 23
[quote author=Mamaejima4 post=131648847][/quote]
Are you saying you choose iui+surrogate cos of higher chances ?
The concern I have with IVF is the low success rate and the fact the money is gone.

With surrogate, you are just paying for the iui until the pregnancy is confirmed then you can now pay for the surrogate so you ain't loosing much plus IUI with a lady without any underlying condition has a higher chance than ivf...
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by NwunyeOrimili: 2:03pm On Aug 23
Hi everyone, I came across this thread while researching, I’ve been ttc for 6 years. My diagnosis are blocked tubes, pcos and fibroid which I had taken out before I went in for Ivf with a bfn a year ago. I’m planning for another cycle with Life International hospital Awka, pls who knows about the success rate there? Pls I need your suggestion on better clinics with high success rate. I’m on folic acid, Coq10 600mg , Vit d3, fish oil, prenatals.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by NwunyeOrimili: 2:54pm On Aug 23
And please , what are the things I need to do to improve my chances, I went into the first one blindly without preparing my body
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 5:24pm On Aug 25
temi4fash:

Wooow..

What is water Theraphy?

How doe it work please?

Taking warm water on empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukola16: 8:40am On Aug 27
Pls who have use luth idi araba in lag for IVF before?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pharmasikiya24(f): 11:11pm On Aug 27

Call 09023440770
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pharmasikiya24(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27

Call 09023440770

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: sebagonline and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.