Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,650 members, 7,921,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

N'golo Kante Pens Social Media Goodbye To Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante Pens Social Media Goodbye To Chelsea (172 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Pens Social Media Goodbye To Chelsea by slyopez(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2023
The midfielder has left the Blues to join the Saudi Arabian side Al-Ittihad in a big-money deal but took the time to pen an emotional goodbye on social media.

Kante wrote: "Goodbye Chelsea.

"The time for me has come to open a new chapter in my career.

"But before that, it is so important for me to say thank you to the great and beautiful family of Chelsea.

"Fans, players, managers, medical staff, board members, all those who have been with me during these last seven seasons in this legendary club.

"Only good memories, great victories and memorable titles won by your side."

Kante won both the Premier League and the Champions League during seven years with the London club but did take a swipe at the "rumours and lies" he faced at Stamford Bridge.

The player added: "From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much, I will never forget you.

"And of course last but not least, I thank my family, my friends, who have always been on my side in good and bad times.

"Without forgetting my agent, Karim as well as my advisers Rachid and Driss who have given me such a precious support since my beginnings and have been a major part in my success.

"These past times have not been easy for us and our family, but we were able to stay united to face rumours and lies.

"See you soon for new adventures on the pitch with Al-Ittihad and the French National Team."

https://www.gmx.com/sport/11441584-ngolo-kante-pens-social-media-goodbye-to-chelsea.html#.1559516-stage-hero1-4

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Make Shock £60m Bid For England And Tottenham Captain Harry Kane / Top 10 World-class Strikers According To Chatgpt / Why Arsenal Have Not Announced £105m Signing Of West Ham's Declan Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.