Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,965 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... (18392 Views)

Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / Mr P – For Your Head (official Audio Psquare) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by clarkmos15(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
i was just thinking - Gunna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Shaneroberts: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Following.
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Rayd502(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Many things...Zinolesky
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Davigor: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Totori by Da vigor, I dey feel day jam.
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by luckyz4rea(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
“We thank Thee” by Jim Reeves
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Tonalphs(f): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Seventeen super
Jimin Like crazy
Enhypen bite me
Kai Rover
Ateez bouncy
BTS take two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by kyber(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Challenger By Boykyber
Link in my signature

That’s song is so soft 😌
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by ukaface(f): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Simi’s stranger

Them say new song Una Dey mention songs of years past

English
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Elementofficial: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wheelbarrow by Mejo Element
Chek link below
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by prezeus(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Genghis khan by snow miike
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have any new favorite song.

I'll have to listen to the top 40 on the radio first in order to hear if there's any new song that I like and so far it's been a month and a few weeks since I listened to the radio.
sageb:
Creeping by The weekend featuring 21 savage
It's a new cover of Mario winan's "I don't wanna know ".

@Samantha124 come and drop Your own.
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Ayodele951(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
The Race - Wiz Khalifa

Any J. Cole Song.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by RaySimran: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Love800:
All my life by lil durk ft j.cole
You must be a real niggar grin
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by justdream(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Davido- For The Road
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Love800(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lol. I sight u man
RaySimran:

You must be a real niggar grin

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Pootle: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
no new jam dey move me nothing like 2000's to 2004 best parts of my life.

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by investorajayi: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Asake - mogbe
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Ekabobo: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Roseey0:
Jericho by iniko.
That girl is not human.

I'd Betta check dis song out.... Smone close said the girl sings from a dark place... N now ur saying she ain't human... My kinda songs
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by KingLennon(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Dangerous heart by Runtown
Cool jam there but Holy spirit is another hot one...
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by frankfab(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lil Dirk ft J. Cole - All my life
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by DonDozzytex: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oooh Lord save our soul
By Emmycetus
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Dagger111(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hat trick by Seyi Vibez.
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by DonDozzytex: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Forever in my Music list....try download and listen to them one after the other you will definitely fall in love with them..

1. Oooh Lord save our soul
By Emmycetus

2. Obinwanne
By Emeke Morocco

3. My Soul Arise
By Martins Ahmed

4. Book of life
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Officialenny1: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bigger by waje ft ice prince
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by KrazyDave16(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Face 2 face - juicewrld
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by campbelljosh(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
I have the track but not part of my fav and why are you folks up here so quick to dish out insult like a godforsaken being?
hopexter:

Go listen to reason by Omah lay and you’ll see how rubbish your aforementioned songs are undecided
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by campbelljosh(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sure,i am. smiley
eedimo:

Are you an i introvert?
Nice songs though.
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Sunflawa(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Joy in chaos by DJ Bentoa
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Chydo63(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
ReneeNuttall:

My partner in crime. I Don download 2 lovely songs like dis. grin
me I don download 4 like this. 😀

2 Likes

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by unity004(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maj196:
Juvenile Freestyle - Tory Lanez
That sh*t keeps hitting me for real

Check out "color violet" " jerry spunger" "LA confidential" & " weekend " by Tory lanez
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Chocolatesauce(f): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Praise by Chandler Moore, Chris Brown and Elevation choir
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Trizyd(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Remember| Asake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) / Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts / I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.