Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... (2013 Views)

Wetin I Gain If She No Get Nyansh? / My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt / The Shape Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please I would like to know the things I stand to gain if I do my butt and my boobs. The benefits it offers me and the advantages too. Like what are those things I get to enjoy it the things/benefits I'll have or get if I get my butt and boobs done. You know what I mean, right?

Please, I'll like to know those things so that I can know if it's worth it or not. Thanks.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by PoliteActivist: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
You'll look at yourself in the mirror and FEELL GOOD about the way you look, instead of feeling there is something off. Also, some men love big boobs/nyash. You'd attract them

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by donbachi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Men go dey follow you like fly

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by taylor89(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
donbachi:
Men go dey follow you like fly
Wow! They'll give me money? Like, will they give me money if they follow me?
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
taylor89:
undecided
What? Please say something.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by siofragspot: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Right now you are suffering from low self esteem sad from deep down your brain

Always bringing up topics about that smelling butt

https://www.nairaland.com/7713650/butt-cheeks-still-hurt-days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by eepeepook: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mamagee3 don open new account. These trolls can’t leave Nairaland even if their lives depend on it.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by taylor89(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
What? Please say something.

You reek of a woman who’s suffering from lack of self confidence

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofragspot:
Right now you are suffering from low self esteem sad from deep down your brain

Always bringing up topics about that smelling butt

https://www.nairaland.com/7713650/butt-cheeks-still-hurt-days
Smelling butt? Really? I bet you it's cleaner than that your tiny manhood that I know. Don't let me expose you.

That thread about my butt hurting was due to the shots I took, nothing else.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by siofragspot: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Smelling butt? Really? I bet you it's cleaner than that your tiny manhood that I know. Don't let me expose you.

That thread about my butt hurting was due to the shots I took, nothing else.

Smelling butt, back off!!!

I don't want any butt smelling on me...

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofragspot:

Smelling butt, back off!!!

I don't any butt smelling on me...
Don't let me expose you.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by siofragspot: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Don't let me expose you.

Smelling butt

Getout!!
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please I would like to know the things I stand to gain if I do my butt and my boobs. The benefits it offers me and the advantages too. Like what are those things I get to enjoy it the things/benefits I'll have or get if I get my butt and boobs done. You know what I mean, right?
Please, I'll like to know those things so that I can know if it's worth it or not. Thanks.

most people who do it is because they want to attain a better physical look and/or want to compete with them natural babes.... but you are talking as if someone is forcing you to have Butt and tit job?! having new butt and tittays is not a necessity in life, some wouldnt do it even if their life depended on it, while others would still do it even if they had the perfect body.
BTW not all men want to settle with a woman with butt like hippo butt. some of these butts are hideous!

so the important question IS: why such issue came to your mind, to begin with?!
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

most people who do it is because they want to attain a better physical look and/or want to compete with them natural babes.... but you are talking as if someone is forcing you to have Butt and tit job?! having new butt and tittays is not a necessity in life, some wouldnt do it even if their life depended on it, while others would still do it even if they had the perfect body.
BTW not all men want to settle with a woman with butt like hippo butt. some of these butts are hideous!

so the important question IS: why such issue came to your mind, to begin with?!
We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs or either one or both of them. So, how then can a lady attract a man if she doesn't have either one or both of these? For instance, a lady with flat butt and chest. I think she stands zero or very low chance.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofragspot:

Smelling butt

Getout!!
Don't let me expose you and your tiny prick.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by Karlifate: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ask Roman Goddess cheesy

She's in the best position to state the merits & the demerits. wink

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs or either one or both of them. So, how then can a lady attract a man if she doesn't have either one or both of these? For instance, a lady with flat butt and chest. I think she stands zero or very low chance.

remember, many men are solely attracted to these butt/tittays to CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH. if your sole quality to attract a man is your tittays and butts then let me be the bearer of bad news, you will be used and dump by many men in your life.
physical attributes (aka beauty/sex appeal etc) is the initial attraction but if you have nothing to offer other than that, then any man will quickly get tired of you and move to the NEXT babe with big tittays and nyansh....because you have NO substance, NO qualities, NO great character.

remember, big tittays and nyansh comes a dime a dozen, and some are half your age (aka fresher). so instead, you should focus on your character and what you bring to the table, because that is what will keep a man wanting to settle with you for life. a man is looking for PEACE AT HOME. if you can bring a man PEACE OF MIND, you are half way there. the other half is character, compatibility, mindset, companionship etc

AGAIN REMEMBER: big tittays and nyansh comes a dime a dozen!

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by donbachi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Wow! They'll give me money? Like, will they give me money if they follow me?
money for hand back for ground...na ashawo work be dat

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

remember, many men are solely attracted to these butt/tittays to CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH. if your sole quality to attract a man is your tittays and butts then let me be the bearer of bad news, you will be used and dump by many men in your life.
physical attributes (aka beauty/sex appeal etc) is the initial attraction but if you have nothing to offer other than that, then any man will quickly get tired of you and move to the NEXT babe with big tittays and nyansh....because you have NO substance, NO qualities, NO great character.

remember, big tittays and nyansh comes a dime a dozen, and some are half your age (aka fresher). so instead, you should focus on your character and what you bring to the table, because that is what will keep a man wanting to settle with you for life. a man is looking for PEACE AT HOME. if you can bring a man PEACE OF MIND, you are half way there. the other half is character, compatibility, mindset, companionship etc

AGAIN REMEMBER: big tittays and nyansh comes a dime a dozen!
Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
donbachi:
money for hand back for ground...na ashawo work be dat
But is that the only way to get money from men? Not a good idea.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why do you sound so insecure
HanisahZuwy:

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by Smartguyboy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Non stop bleeping because you will attract more customers that will patronize your hustle and your price will increase apart from that nothing more.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by Houseofglam7(f): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
🫤
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by Drsnives(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
You won wicked yourself...
Na your punna go suffer
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by siofragspot: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Don't let me expose you.
Smelling butt fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by ByeByeToSapa1: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wahala cheesy
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Advantage is that you will no longer feel hungry wawiya bakwai
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by HanisahZuwy: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Advantage is that you will no longer feel hungry wawiya bakwai
Haba! Mey kuma ne zagi?
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by Karleb(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ask women that have been endowed since teenage hood.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by AndrewTate(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lol...knock it off!
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... by WeirdAlien: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Low self esteem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend / My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend / Fear Is The Main Killer Of Getting Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.