Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,834 members, 7,938,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Connect With Rich Clients Who Can Spend 50M-500M To Purchase Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Connect With Rich Clients Who Can Spend 50M-500M To Purchase Property (110 Views)

₦500M: Fully Furnished 4 Bedrooms Detached Duplex At Pinnock Beach(Pics) / To Purchase Property Hire Experienced Residential Conveyancer / Want To Purchase Property? Hire The Best Conveyancer In Melbourne For Documentat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect With Rich Clients Who Can Spend 50M-500M To Purchase Property by Pambaze(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
It is difficult for every REALTOR to break into the circle of super rich & affluent clients without connections

So, If you are a realtor, I'll advise you adopt this style of selling. it works very well.

Step 1 : CONTENT
Create content related to the property you want to sell. for example, a content like "The Pros and Cons of Buying an Offplan Apartment" will make sense to a prospect who wants to buy a property or wants to make a buying decision.

Step 2 : FB?IG ADs
Run a fb/ig ads and target people who can – without over thinking or excessive haggling… doll out 50, 100, and even 500 million to purchase property.

STEP 3: TRACK EVENTS
Pixel the content : Meta Pixel is a code that helps you track website events. meaning you can track the people that Land on your web page to read the content.
Remember, they are on ur page because your content is the solution to their questions.

STEP 4 - SMART FUNNEL
Set up a facebook (retargeting) ad.This will mean, ONLY People who read the content on ur web page will see your ads. This will bring about having Super Rich Leads looking for a piece of real estate to buy.

Finally, Set up a Smart funnel that will qualify and pre-frames these leads so they are primed, ready to close.

By pre-frame, I mean – it sets them in buying mode.

Once you set up your ads using a good real estate targeting technique, and send that HIGH QUALITY TRAFFIC to a smart funnel …

It would look as though, you are getting personal request from multi-millionaires and even billionaires… in desperate need of a Property.

I know you may have tried to run ads on Facebook, Instagram or websites without much luck in the past – but I tell you –

Once you discover how this is done, you’ll never want to return to your old ways of selling, ever again.

Get My Video Training for a Detailed explanation...
+2347086696349 (Whatsapp)
Launch price ends June 30th,2023

(1) (Reply)

Yomade Heritage Properties / Why You need An Experienced Architect For Your Proposed Building Plan Arc Wasiu / Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment Available For Long And Short Stay I�ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.