Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,096 members, 7,933,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:02 AM

Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now (45400 Views)

Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by InvertedHammer: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Komu1048:

1/2 a plot will give you all you needed.

Why don't you pack all your family into cassava farming. Minimal maintenance, so cassava won't require a well aerated fertile land, won't require weeding, won't suffer from rodent attack, won't suffer from dehydration in case there is lack of rain, can’t suffer from termite attack among others. People should just go to farm the next thing is they will be settled for life whereas ur lazy ass have never depend on farming as a soul means of livelihood before.

You don't need to persuade Nigerians into what's lucrative or opportunity. When they see opportunity they can harness they go for it.

Someone with no prior knowledge of farming with no money for basic things, ur sick advise is go and farm. Foooooooool
/
Did you hear me complain about food prices?

cool
/
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by InvertedHammer: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

It's not easy as you want people to believe. In the village now, there are little availability of land and malicious grazing by Fulani cattles. The rate at which herdsmen intrude into people's farm is alarming. Records abound.
/
Oh I see.
The garri you buy falls down from heaven.

Rough times create opportunities but some of you won't see it because begging is effortless.

/
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Komu1048:

1/2 a plot will give you all you needed.

Why don't you pack all your family into cassava farming. Minimal maintenance, so cassava won't require a well aerated fertile land, won't require weeding, won't suffer from rodent attack, won't suffer from dehydration in case there is lack of rain, can’t suffer from termite attack among others. People should just go to farm the next thing is they will be settled for life whereas ur lazy ass have never depend on farming as a soul means of livelihood before.

You don't need to persuade Nigerians into what's lucrative or opportunity. When they see opportunity they can harness they go for it.

Someone with no prior knowledge of farming with no money for basic things, ur sick advise is go and farm. Foooooooool
That's how their brains are, that's how their thought patterns are! Wicked souls.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Oh I see.
The garri you buy falls down from heaven.

Rough times create opportunities but some of you won't see it because begging is effortless.

/
U nko? Probably you dey one correct office wey Air conditioner dey blow you and you will be collecting fat salaries
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by InvertedHammer: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U nko? Probably you dey one correct office wey Air conditioner dey blow you and you will be collecting fat salaries
/
That's why I am not complaining.

If e reach to complain and make fool of myself, I go jejely enter farm. He knows where food dey but he no want work. He dey wait another person put in all the effort and sell garri to him for N200 per mudu.

But then, my backyard garden has enough pepper, tomatoes, vegetables planted in bags of cement (idea from NL) to last a long time. Why complain?

Some of you with large compounds will interlock the whole area and come out to bitch about price of foodstuffs in the market because producing your own food is below your imaginary self-worth.

/
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by Trustalone(f): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2023
IyanuDeb:
if this money would had been larger, I for don enter trouble like this, this 1k was sent by someone else for something

He's not the one that sent?
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by mediclife1987(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2023
ahnie:
I have not eaten since Saturday last week cry cry

God please help me.

Will you drink my cum for 20k? You can mix it with Smirnoff ice dear wink
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2023
ahnie:

Now I understand why you're always frustrated.

Take heart

Why be say truth dey pain you like this na??
anyways go get a therapy you need am because I no see wetin concern frustration here
you lie I counter you
you begin dey vex
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by MaryAye(f): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2023
It's very expensive.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by Jazzman01: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2023
vastolord4:
It's is only when some people on NL see a positive news about this APC that they comment and praise their daddy. When the see a news like this, it's like they have sand in their eyes.. they won't see it. Foolish people on this forum. Who ever knew garri would be sold at 1k5 per paint bucket? Petrol 530 with no salary increament. Very soon, companies will start laying off more staff cos they won't have money to pay.. HOW CAN THE POOR BREATH?

Salary increment is not the solution. if it is increased, sellers will also increase their prices in order to benefit too which is rather selfish anyway but that is Nigeria for you. A practical example,............is there any difference in our standard of living before and after minimum wage increament to 30K? See the present corpers earning 33k, their standard of living today is not better in anyway than those of us that earned 19.8K during our service year. The solution is price control and the government use to do it during the military regime.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by oxiide22(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chno:
Bro you never wanted to give her money don’t playing with her feelings
imagine
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by Chno: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
since yesterday you are still crying
oxiide22:
hhh so Vickydevoka what's this? see the guy that chop your money wat he first told you

Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by ahnie: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
oxiide22:
imagine
See you really need to evaluate your nasty entitlement altitude.
What exactly is your issue?

I read how you have bn using reverse blackmailing to bully the gentle man into parting with his money.

Honestly your altitude disgust me.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by vickydevoka(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
oxiide22:
hhh so Vickydevoka what's this? see the guy that chop your money wat he first told you
That was the reason I gave him. I was actually making noise by trying to explain to the lady to drop her account details. If she had dropped her account details asap, I wouldn't have made a whole lot of noise trying to convince her that I'm not playing.
Besides, I saw the originality in his comment more the wise one. Wise one was sounding too humble and fake at the same time.
My aim was to give someone who never expected anything from me. It's more like. Surprise. The next person I will be giving next time will be an unknown person who never expects anything.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by vickydevoka(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
oxiide22:
I used to be a gambler. Dedicated one . I lose over a million. But I quit. So gambling, Forex trading and cryptocurrency is a matter of choice
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by MechanicMike: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sandralight:
Ok

Helo...please are u intaressted in doin house girl work payin a coool 25k(25,000naira a months). My millionaire uncle is looking for two womens.this is Yor shance to make moiney. are u available please?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by Exceed15: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
APC is a fraud.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by Olodo24: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:

How many buckets makes a basin?

Good pm.
It should be 7 or 8 custard buckets. I'm not totally sure, but it's not up to 10
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by vickydevoka(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
ahnie:

Thanks for putting smiles on his face.
Pls forgive my play play.....I was only catching cruise.

It's fun anyway.
I understand. You are already a big woman
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
wiseone28:
What is the title of your thread?

Oga, abeg edit the quoted post and remove the bank details, for privacy sake and for the future. Please. Thank you.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I have given him everything. I would have divided the money into two if I knew I earlier. Sorry for that

Remember you did not even give me a thing. Just edit the quoted post and remove my account details there please. I don't want internet to forever remember me as someone who once begged online. Please. Thank you.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by vickydevoka(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
55truth:

Remember you did not even give me a thing. Just edit the quoted post and remove my account details there please. I don't want internet to forever remember me as someone who once begged online. Please. Thank you.
I don’t know how to that
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by BronzeTiger: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
55truth:

Vickydevoka Wiseone28.don't remove anything. This guy just wants to eat his cake and have it. They must help you because you opened a thread while also looking for people to give you money in it. 6971644127, Fide.lity Bank. Gil.bert Dennis
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by BronzeTiger: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I don’t know how to that
The scammer has another account called tryagain77 he's also using to try to scam. You can check it out in your free time on nairaland search bar. Most of this stories recently coming out on front page about sapa, hardship, unemployment and other nonsense are just created to create sympathy from some nairalanders to ask for their account details and give them money. Most of them are fake concocted stories either from them, twitter or another site. Luckily for them the mods push it to the front page. Hunger under this new government has made them more smart to create tales by moonlights to see who would be guillible enough to send them cash. Do thorough investigation before you give anybody anything on nairaland.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by vickydevoka(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
BronzeTiger:

The scammer has another account called tryagain77 he's also using to try to scam. You can check it out in your free time on nairaland search bar. Most of this stories recently coming out on front page about sapa, hardship, unemployment and other nonsense are just created to create sympathy from some nairalanders to ask for their account details and give them money. Most of them are fake concocted stories either from them, twitter or another site. Luckily for them the mods push it to the front page. Hunger under this new government has made them more smart to create tales by moonlights to see who would be guillible enough to send them cash. Do thorough investigation before you give anybody anything on nairaland.
He can scam me. Nobody has ever scam me. He is just wasting his time
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by vickydevoka(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Vickydevoka Wiseone28.don't remove anything. This guy just wants to eat his cake and have it. They must help you because you opened a thread while also looking for people to give you money in it. 6971644127, Fide.lity Bank. Gil.bert Dennis
Him de learn work
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by armyofone(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
If only millions would learn not to have kids in hard economy!

Please OP, make sure you condomize.
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by armyofone(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
ahnie:

They're YSSG an acronym for **yellow socks n slippers gangs**

They are vagabonds that makes nairaland interesting.
They're from dysfunctional homes,so they try to project people into the slum and shackles they're embedded in.

If they bully you and you refused succumbing,they hang on the person collars their mum's n sisters are tagged on.

You're yet to meet the rainbow gangs....those ones wear dirty dreadlocks upandan and usually drags their knickers along with earpiece hanging on their ear lobes

They re the lows on nairaland.

Jotting on my notepad
grin
Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by IyanuDeb(f): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Trustalone:

He's not the one that sent?
no

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today / Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.