Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,028 members, 7,970,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Freelance Writer Available Here - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelance Writer Available Here (835 Views)

Hire A Freelance Writer / Freelance Writer In Need Of Writing Job / Freelance Writer Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer Available Here by writelixir: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hello all,

If you are having trouble writing high quality SEO articles to promote your products, or perhaps you want to write and market your own e-books, but do not have the time, I'd like to invite you to outsource your projects to me.

Don't worry if you're not sure what keywords to target in your articles. I would perform an extensive keyword research on your niche, using the most effective keyword research tools and provide you with original, top quality SEO articles.

I guarantee you of well researched, informative e-books that establish you as an expert in your niche.

My rates are very affordable.

Want to give me a try?

Simply send a mail to writelixir@gmail.com or call me on 07082473221 to request your free sample trial article.

Yes, a free well written article up to 500 words on any niche you choose. It's the best way to be certain I can take up your project.

If you're satisfied with the sample, we can proceed to discuss your specific project requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a good day.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writer In Need Of A Writing Contract / Haggai247 Is A Con Artist / Amazon Verified Reviews Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.