Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

New Executive Of DESOPADEC Indigenous Contractors Forum Inaugurated - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Executive Of DESOPADEC Indigenous Contractors Forum Inaugurated (119 Views)

DESOPADEC Indigenous Contractors Give Two Weeks Ultimatum To Board To Make Pay / FENS PROPERTIES: Indigenous Contractors With Int'l Standard / Largest Egg Powder Plant In Africa To Be Inaugurated In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Executive Of DESOPADEC Indigenous Contractors Forum Inaugurated by samogude(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
By Clinton Awhawha

The New Executive Members of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) Indigenous Contractors Forum have been inaugurated in Warri, Delta State to run the affairs of the Forum. They are: Engr. Samson Ogie(Chairman) Chief Dominic Afeh,(Vice Chairman), Prince Charles Ebigbagha (Secretary), Mr. Dele Akpotoire (Treasurer) Madam Pat. Olley,(Financial Secretary), Mr. Okotete Karo, (Organising Secretary), Mr. Patrick Ziakpono Oghenemu( Provost), Mrs. Ebi Pat( Publicity Secretary), Mr. Eshareghare Friday (Ex-Officio).

Others are: Comrade Francis Obule JP, (Chairman Board of Trustees), Hon. Sunny Mabiaku, (Secretary Board of Trustees), Sir. Dr. Odili Alphonsus KSM JP, (Adviser), Sir, Dr. Francis Okotete JP( member) and Chief James Tamgbowei, immediate past Chairman of the Forum, (member).
https://bailoutnigeria.com/new-executives-of-desopadec-indigenous-contractors-forum-inaugurated/

(1) (Reply)

How I Make My Customers Trust Me Quickly And Buy From Me. / I Need Your Answers Please / Do You Want To Earn Money For Yourself???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.