Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ex-BBNaija Female Housemates & Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-BBNaija Female Housemates & Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (517 Views)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / #bbnaija: Female Housemates Captured During Shower Hour This Morning (18+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Female Housemates & Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by marvelck: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
What's the whole essence of BBNaija show when ex female housemates are getting pregnant out of Wedlock and flanting it on social media....

Imagine the likes of TBoss, Queen Atang and Maria Chike (ex BBNaija housemates), getting pregnant out of wedlock and flaunting it

It's the platform only for hookup and snatching other people' husband? Cos I don't understand. Lai Mohammed should have scrapped the yeye program. But it's obvious it was created to promote prostitution....

Re: Ex-BBNaija Female Housemates & Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Natbrowny: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Errrrrrrm. Its none of my business.
Make i bounce

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Warm Water And Salt To Get Provisions For Finance And Good Things / Weaknesses Of Igbo, Yoruba And Hausa. / A Message 2 MrCork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.