Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,172 members, 7,913,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) (1016 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by officialwdhtv: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Belgian man fakes his death and arrives to his funeral in a helicopter.

He did this to show his family and friends the importance of checking up on each other.

The surprise on their faces is everything. Happy viewing!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctqd5LfpZrP/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcy-EBqbu8A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
cool
Oyinbo can act crazy at times,but trust me, sometimes it's good to test the people whom you call *Your blood* to know if they truly care for you......

The street is too cold already ✌️

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
If na for my country, everybody for tu'ama including pastor grin

3 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
The kind of man I will love to marry,

Not dis Nigerian men who are unproductive grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
The kind of man I will love to marry,

Not dis Nigerian men who are unproductive grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't like Nigerian men but u dey collect gbola from Nigerian men. I know your type grin

5 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by Miravik900(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2023
PerfectStranger:

You don't like Nigerian men but u dey collect gbola from Nigerian men. I know your type grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who disvirgin her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2023
nawa o
wonders shall never end
Re: Belgian Man Fakes His Death & Arrives To His Funeral In A Helicopter (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Miravik900:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who disvirgin her?
Na she go answer you this question oga grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls Pls Answer This / It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her / Thank U All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.