Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:46 PM

Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) (1552 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo Presents Signed Jersey To President Buhari In Spain (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Real Madrid’s David Alaba presenting his jersey to President Tinubu in Paris

President Bola Tinubu on Thursday met with Real Madrid and Austrian star, David Alaba who has Nigerian roots.

The meeting was part of President Tinubu’s engagement with Nigerians in Diaspora during his visit to France to attend a two-day Global Financing Summit. He received a signed number 4 Real Madrid jersey from Alaba.

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1672331697273163777?s=20

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/photos-tinubu-meets-real-madrid-star-alaba-in-france/

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Liars and fake news peddlers can now rest in the hospital they called for themselves.
David Alaba, omo re niyan. Okare joor!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by libertyfather(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Why hino print tinubu 8....16 sef
Re: Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by kevapet: 1:49am On Jun 24, 2023
President Tinubu is so open to the public. He is running a very transparent kind of government. Very commendable. I've seen more of Aso rock in the last few weeks of his presidency than i've seen all my life. Willing to meet and discuss with Nigerians and all that. I think that's how a government should be run and not everything secrecy. I pray you succeed with Nigeria and take us to a greater place as a nation mr president.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by Praxis758: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Going by his name, he’s from Alaba International Market, Ojo Lagos.

He came to pleased that his nativity in Nigeria (Alaba Market) shouldn’t be demolished.
Re: Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Praxis758:
Going by his name, he’s from Alaba International Market, Ojo Lagos.

He came to pleased that his nativity in Nigeria (Alaba Market) shouldn’t be demolished.
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by Starhearts: 3:28am On Jun 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Liars and fake news peddlers can now rest in the hospital they called for themselves.
David Alaba, omo re niyan. Okare joor!

I knw his mother house at ogere remo, ikenne local government, ogun state....

He even built ultra modern toilet at cattle market ogere remo, ikenne local government ogun state ...

Very humble family

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid’s David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (Pix) by Mynd44: 4:10am On Jun 24, 2023

(1)

BAT2023: Breaking News!!! / Why Not Rail Line From Onne Port To SE Instead? / Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.