Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,604 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About (1022 Views)

Jesus Is Addressed Also As Lord God Almighty. See Evidence Of Scripture / The Lord God Is No More / The Lord God Almighty: Everything About God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2023
bobestman:
If you can humble yourself enough you can learn. Before your religions their was a Way all your religion copied from. Your bible said the ancient path is the good way. Truth is not given to the proud. You are blinded with religion and can never accept anything against it. All the day of your worship is dedicated to a lord according to Gregorian calender. If your religion is connected to that lord, you worship it. You can never understand how these things work. Non of you seek the true God but lesser gods/lords
I have humbled myself before you to ask you some questions with humility but you didn't respond!

I said:
I didn't know that you are so educated like this?
What is your religion if you have one and who is your teacher? : I think I will like to learn from you
LOL

Like us Adventist's and those who practice Judaism, our God should be SAT for Saturn: don't you think so?
In Saudi Arabia, Christians go to church on Fridays making the Saudi Christian's God being FRI. You can help me with the identity FRI as I am not that knowledgeable in this thing
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by bobestman(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:

I have humbled myself before you to ask you some questions with humility but you didn't respond!

I said:
I didn't know that you are so educated like this?
What is your religion if you have one and who is your teacher? : I think I will like to learn from you
LOL

Like us Adventist's and those who practice Judaism, our God should be SAT for Saturn: don't you think so?
In Saudi Arabia, Christians go to church on Fridays making the Saudi Christian's God being FRI. You can help me with the identity FRI as I am not that knowledgeable in this thing
Lol with pride abi. You are indirectly saying am not educated. Keep decieving yourself. You are not better than those you accuse. Your religions all know truth in part. Their are things you can learn from islam and also things they can learn from you. You both can learn sth from traditionalists. All have their day but today it is all mixed with errors. Their are things they know but you don't
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2023
bobestman:
Lol with pride abi. You are indirectly saying am not educated. Keep decieving yourself. You are not better than those you accuse. Your religions all know truth in part. Their are things you can learn from islam and also things they can learn from you. You both can learn sth from traditionalists. All have their day but today it is all mixed with errors. Their are things they know but you don't
Haba!
Why would you twist English language to say the opposite of what I wrote!

It is you I want to learn from starting with
1. What is your religion?
2. Who is your teacher/rabbai?
Do you think it is a bad question to know what I am getting myself into?

Then I raised an observation :
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by bobestman(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:

Haba!
Why would you twist English language to say the opposite of what I wrote!

Keep lying to yourself. You asked and added lol cos you think i don't know what i am saying.
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by honesttalk21: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Translation of the meaning. Not everyone will place and understand words in the same way.
What is the gist of the verse?

It is a translation of the meaning and there are a few slightly different ones which essentially say the same thing.

What then is the fuss?

Are you certain of your last statement Tenq on Christians in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2023
bobestman:
Okay, let me rephrase my post

Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2023
honesttalk21:
Translation of the meaning. Not everyone will place and understand words in the same way.
What is the gist of the verse?

It is a translation of the meaning and there are a few slightly different ones which essentially say the same thing.

What then is the fuss?

Are you certain of your last statement Tenq on Christians in Saudi Arabia?
Most of your Quran translators agree with me.

Proof:
Quran 2:62
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَٱلَّذِينَ هَادُوا۟ وَٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰ وَٱلصَّـٰبِـِٔينَ مَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَـٰلِحًۭا فَلَهُمْ أَجْرُهُمْ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ وَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ

I want to believe that you know that WA in Arabic means AND!
and MAN in Arabic mean WHOEVER
1. Indeed those who Believed (إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟)
2. AND Those who became Jews (ءَامَنُوا۟ وَٱلَّذِينَ هَادُوا۟)
3. AND the Christians (وَٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰ)
4. AND the Sabians (وَٱلصَّـٰبِـِٔينَ)
5. WHOEVER believed in Allah (وَٱلصَّـٰبِـِٔينَ مَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ) and the last day and did righteous deeds (وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَـٰلِحًۭا)

The fuss is:
1. There are five groups of believers mentioned not four
2. Allah uses the exclusive pronoun THEIR instead of US meaning that Allah is Not their Lord.
I asked: Can you show me a single sentence where THEIR can refer to ME, MYSELF, I or US?

3. Grammatically, Qur'an 2:62 is a disaster. I have corrected it for you here

Qur'an 2:62
Surely those who believe (Muslims), and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians , whoever THAT believes in Allah US and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord US, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Can you tell me that the above is not exactly according to Muslim Islamic preference? .

In Saudi Arabia, churches cannot meet on Sundays, Christians meet on Fridays. Sunday is a working day.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenationalnews.com/mena/2021/12/07/when-is-the-weekend-in-the-arab-world/%3foutputType=amp
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by bobestman(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:

Okay, let me rephrase my post

I understand your usual tactics of re-asking your questions and you never agree when your ignorance is exposed. We are not called to be religious but spiritual and righteous. Your religions are not necessary. My teacher is myself. The ancient one within all. The spirit within who was sealed with you in the day of creation. The one their before your religious errors began. He is your temple, spiritual advocate & true teacher
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2023
bobestman:
I understand your usual tactics of re-asking your questions and you never agree when your ignorance is exposed. We are not called to be religious but spiritual and righteous. Your religions are not necessary. My teacher is myself. The ancient one within all. The spirit within who was sealed with you in the day of creation. The one their before your religious errors began. He is your temple, spiritual advocate & true teacher
1. Your TEACHER is Yourself!!?
I don't understand!?
2. What is the name of your ancient one?
3. Which community adopts or teaches your doctrine?
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by bobestman(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:

I don't understand!?
Another foolish questions again. Your tactics is to be asking foolish questions till you wear ppl out. What i told you is very clear and from your bible. You are sealed with a spirit since creation. Once you begin to do right and learn how to commune with him via prayers and meditation, he teaches you all things. These days their are many wrong teachers. Your bible also was transtated by the wrong ppl so their are errors, allegories, contradictions, Roman fabrications etc This is why you should pay attention to yourself/the one within you for those who are led by their spirit are the sons of God. It didn't say led by their mogs/religion/books. What you ppl teach is a corruption of my doctrine. That is why i try to mesie/make right/good your errors. I bring back to you that which was but was corrupted today

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
bobestman:
Another foolish questions again. Your tactics is to be asking foolish questions till you wear ppl out. What i told you is very clear and from your bible. You are sealed with a spirit since creation. Once you begin to do right and learn how to commune with him via prayers and meditation, he teaches you all things. These days their are many wrong teachers. Your bible also was transtated by the wrong ppl so their are errors, allegories, contradictions, Roman fabrications etc This is why you should pay attention to yourself/the one within you for those who are led by their spirit are the sons of God. It didn't say led by their mogs/religion/books. What you ppl teach is a corruption of my doctrine. That is why i try to mesie/make right/good your errors. I bring back to you that which was but was corrupted today
You want me to humble myself to learn from you Yet you are ashamed to tell me your credential. You could as well be purely satanic. It this how you learn?

I don't understand!?
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by honesttalk21: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
(2:62) Whether they are the ones who believe (in the Arabian Prophet), or whether they are Jews, Christians or Sabians – all who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do righteous deeds – their reward is surely secure with their Lord; they need have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
honesttalk21:
(2:62) Whether they are the ones who believe (in the Arabian Prophet), or whether they are Jews, Christians or Sabians – all who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do righteous deeds – their reward is surely secure with their Lord; they need have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
I am sure you agree with me that repeating an untrue statement a million times will not make it true!

Qur'an 2:62 is at best false if your standard Islamic narrative is true!
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by honesttalk21: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2023
What makes the statement untrue, you?

What is your issue with the statement?
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2023
honesttalk21:
What makes the statement untrue, you?

What is your issue with the statement?

It is impossible for God to allow or Legalise PROSTITUTION for His people.

It is impossible for the Creator not to know that the sun doesn't set in any murky water.

It is impossible for God to give a command and it is not executed.
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by bobestman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

You want me to humble myself to learn from you Yet you are ashamed to tell me your credential. You could as well be purely satanic. It this how you learn?

I don't understand!?
Ppl like you are many on NL. They think they know but know nothing. Anything beyond their religion and bible is thrash. They gather here from morning to night teaching errors. All your religions copied from one and they all had their day untill corruption set in. Their are many things christians can learn from muslims and vice versa. Their are also many things you guys can learn from the traditionalists. Their are ancient books your bible was copied from. I answered your questions if you can read well yet you asked the same questions. I said it is your tactics and it shows you are foolish. You just want to argue. Never want to learn what is beyond you
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
bobestman:
Ppl like you are many on NL. They think they know but know nothing. Anything beyond their religion and bible is thrash. They gather hear from morning to night teaching errors. All your religion copied from one and they all had their day untill corruption set in. Their are many things christians can learn from muslim and vice versa. Their are also many things you guys can learn from the traditionalists. Their are ancient books your bible was copied from. I answered your questions if you can read well yet you asked the same questions. I said it is your tactics and it shows you are foolish. You just want to argue. Never want to learn what is beyond you
You wanted me to learn from you: I am ready only that I want to be sure of your credentials.
Is that too much to ask?

My Questions:
1. Your TEACHER is Yourself!!? I don't understand!?
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by bobestman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

You wanted me to learn from you: I am ready only that I want to be sure of your credentials.
Is that too much to ask?

My Questions:
1. Your TEACHER is Yourself!!? I don't understand!?
mumu
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
bobestman:
mumu

Thank you!
Your fruit is well evident: and you want me to learn from you!?
Re: Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About by TenQ: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2023
@ MightySparrow

See your friends, they've refused to comment since yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/7774998/where-quran-mohammed-it-permanently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Tawheed / Bible Course Online / Consequences Of Religious Belief: Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.