Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) (72664 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2023
Sarkodie

officialwdhtv:

Nice one...whoelse can you spot? cool

Pls kindly SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel everyone πŸ‘‡β™₯οΈβœ… and pls FOLLOW on IG & FB @wetindeyhappentv

Meanwhile here is Starboy Wizkid showing some amazing football skills while checking out the Totttenham Stadium, his next concert venue πŸ“ΊπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‰#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYRQ9LBhhLI
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Gbenga4ever1411: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2023
Ice prince brymo wizkid sarkodie and wande coal
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by xjiggy: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2023
See Sarkodie for back.... looking hungry. From grass to Grace.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by ComeToJesus: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
So Wizzy once had healthy looks...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Streetdoctor: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chetas81:
we saw WizKid dancing surrounding by white candle πŸ•―οΈ in a short video last two weeks ✍️________ the video talked about the Nigerian music artist that sell their souls to devil 😈 to get rich inside the music industry ✍️
Could u be fair enough to share d link?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by asaju10(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sarkodie
officialwdhtv:

Nice one...whoelse can you spot? cool

Pls kindly SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel everyone πŸ‘‡β™₯οΈβœ… and pls FOLLOW on IG & FB @wetindeyhappentv

Meanwhile here is Starboy Wizkid showing some amazing football skills while checking out the Totttenham Stadium, his next concert venue πŸ“ΊπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‰#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYRQ9LBhhLI
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by CartelKenneth: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Baba you be barrack boy?

Barrack boy?!!!
Confused
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Digitaltrader: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
β€œI never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Dshocker(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
Ice prince, brymo, Wizzy

And Sakordi behind
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Dshocker(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Blazebond:
The only musician there is brymo,the rest just dey mayanaya dey go with only vibes and empty lyrics.

But he is the least achieved in the industry...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by rammychic(f): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
People see wizkid, brymo and ice prince but did not see sarkodie at the back
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by KingDash09(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Like you grow for barrack?
CartelKenneth:

Barrack boy?!!!
Confused
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by CartelKenneth: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Like you grow for barrack?

Omo because I talk lala and ice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by KingDash09(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omo na barrack people language be that oh, especially that lala(weed)
CartelKenneth:

Omo because I talk lala and ice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Chetas81(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Could u be fair enough to share d link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUURg72c1dM
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lol see my school GST hall grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.