Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position (8750 Views)

West Is Losing Dominant Global Position, Its So-called Virtues, Says Analyst / Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements / Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by REALretep(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
I love as front page guys finish both OP and the person he was praising
This was how they were praising Buhari
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Okhuadams(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lagos/Ibadan express media ehn....

A dull clown who went to Paris only to take pictures and do meet and greet with Alaba.... grin

That's how these devilish media have been deceiving the gullible.
A dull clown that is far better than you can ever be. A dull clown that is ur President of which you yourself and you can't deny. A dull clown know all over the world meeting pple that matters while you waste ur time hugging water and air. Indeed a dull clown which you stretch ur ostrich neck to look at and ur elephant ear to listen to. Olodo
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Heffalump(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
You people should stop advertising contraband product to the whole world.
Tinubu is a wasted product.
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by JasonScoolari: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Okhuadams:
A dull clown that is far better than you can ever be. A dull clown that is ur President of which you yourself and you can't deny. A dull clown know all over the world meeting pple that matters while you waste ur time hugging water and air. Indeed a dull clown which you stretch ur ostrich neck to look at and ur elephant ear to listen to. Olodo
Cry more, I want to use your tears to wash my foot mat 🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by UNDFTD: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
The Presidiot who went to a summit just for photo ops! He was missing in action when other presidents were there discussing issues of real substance and importance to their specific countries.
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Okhuadams(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cry more, I want to use your tears to wash my foot mat 🤣🤣🤣
You are the one obviously crying he us ur President and there's nothing you can ever do about it Olodo
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by greenandy: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dishes of false propaganda served by APC handles.
The unprecedented and most rapid rate the Naira has been crumbling against the Dollar from 29th May is a sign of a president Tinubu as bad omen for Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by bigiyaro(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
How does it ease the life of a Nigerian?
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Larryndelaw: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lagos/Ibadan express media ehn....

A dull clown who went to Paris only to take pictures and do meet and greet with Alaba.... grin

That's how these devilish media have been deceiving the gullible.
Igbo don't know how Local politics not to talk international politics. That's why they have been voting for Pdp since the Almagamation of Nigeria and nothing to show for it rather crying marginalization everyday.
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Iykenuwa(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
I saw the title and just knew the author was Omo Ikhirodah the bu*t kis*er
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
SpatialKing:

Have you listen to Kenyan president speak... Wow
That man is like the president of Africa

Very sound man. Meanwhile agbado people are arguing over pictures
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by thisisit: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
HOW?
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by JasonScoolari: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Igbo don't know how Local politics not to talk international politics. That's why they have been voting for Pdp since the Almagamation of Nigeria and nothing to show for it rather crying marginalization everyday.
Bigotry wan kee dis E-diot. 🤣 Anybody that talks against the urinating machine called Tinubu is Igbo.

Kai
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by JasonScoolari: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Okhuadams:
You are the one obviously crying he us ur President and there's nothing you can ever do about it Olodo

See Agbado English na 🤣🤣

A proof that you're in pains
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
UNDFTD:
The Presidiot who went to a summit just for photo ops! He was missing in action when other presidents were there discussing issues of real substance and importance to their specific countries.

It’s his first time at such summits. He did well for rookie. Meanwhile your candidate will never be president of Nigeria because he takes advice from mad men grin

https://twitter.com/aisaddique/status/1670040802121138179?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by domchike(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
[Una don start again with all this propaganda and facism that was experienced during Bubu regime
quote author=oikirodah post=124000322]
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/the-golden-fish-president-tinubus-diplomatic-engagements-strengthen-nigerias-global-position/[/quote]
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Deepspirituals: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
All that would move this Country Forward are Very Important Now.

Nigeria Will be Great Again.
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by alanto: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Wow! So so deep and so eye-opening. Thanks so much.
Are you sure you are not the same as the commentor because everything he wrote (except the part that human didn't come from animal) is pure garbage
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by UNDFTD: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

It’s his first time at such summits. He did well for rookie. Meanwhile your candidate will never be president of Nigeria because he takes advice from made men ; D

https://twitter.com/aisaddique/status/1670040802121138179?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

Just a FYI: I do NOT have a candidate nor do I believe in your failed country. Having said that, your presidiot, Tiefnubu, absolutely has NOTHING to offer when he was amongst what was supposed to be his peers. Your useless and failed country as you guys claim is the giant of Africa but when it counted, your president was found wanting. He was NOWHERE to be found. As the giant ant of Africa, as you guys like to claim, he was supposed to address the summit just like President Ramaphosa of South Africa, mingle with others, and showcase his country. But unfortunately, he was too timid and lacked the intellectual capacity to represent the failed country. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

Just a FYI: I do NOT have a candidate nor do I believe in your failed country. Having said that, your presidiot, Tiefnubu, absolutely has NOTHING to offer when he was amongst what was supposed to be his peers. Your useless and failed country as you guys claim is the giant of Africa but when it counted, your president was found wanting. He was NOWHERE to be found. As the giant ant of Africa, as you guys like to claim, he was supposed to address the summit just like President Ramaphosa of South Africa, mingle with others, and showcase his country. But unfortunately, he was too timid and lacked the intellectual capacity to represent the failed country. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

I don’t care.

Tinubu is your president.

One day you will want your tribesman to be a president, that’s when you will know that you need to build bridges.

But it will be too late certainly grin
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by UNDFTD: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

I don’t care.

Tinubu is your president.

One day you will want your tribesman to be a president, that’s when you will know that you need to build bridges.

But it will be too late certainly grin

You MUST be sorely mistaken. Your presidiot is NOT my president! And let me say it once again in case you did NOT get it, I do NOT give a toss about your country, LIEGERIA!
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Landspaints(f): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
We sell paints in different price range and varieties.
Contact us on Ig. Landspaints_ltd
Or call: 09025988964

Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by JasonScoolari: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
goodness4ever:
It will be better you stop being cynical. It will not help you.
Please shut up.
Re: President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position by Okhuadams(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

See Agbado English na 🤣🤣

A proof that you're in pains
you are the one in pains your man lost the election and since then you've been crying
Keep on crying till the next 8yrs you will still be crying. Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Oba of Lagos pubclicly disgraces the Ooni of Ife in Lagos (Video) / Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket / All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.