Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons (1439 Views)

Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by joelbooks: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
BREAKING: Reports of riots inside one of Moscow's prisons

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1672564707046338560
Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by Racoon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
An anti-Putin revolution is sweeping through Russia

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by airsaylongcome: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Racoon:

Stage managed rebellion. To conquer your opponent, first deceive them. Show me anyone that believes this "mutiny". I have a bridge to sell them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by joyandfaith: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Stage managed rebellion. To conquer your opponent, first deceive them. Show me anyone that believes this "mutiny". I have a bridge to sell them

It is possible but most unlikely.
Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by helinues: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Those are the Wagner guys. His troops are mostly sentenced criminals reason why they are ruthless

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by helinues: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Racoon:

Let me tell you what you don't know, if you asked an average Russian about the war in Ukraine, they will tell you is justifiable. When the war just started, there was a para Olympic games I think in China, one Russian athlete wore the insignia the Russia army wore to Ukraine meaning he's fully in support of the invasion.

What's happening in Russia presently is Leadership tussle within the army, as Wagner group sounds, it's a group of people who formed it which some of them are army chiefs in Russia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by ArewaHouse: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
joelbooks:
BREAKING: Reports of riots inside one of Moscow's prisons

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1672564707046338560
Hard time for President Putin. Our prayers are with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by Martinsmine(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Who is enjoying this movie. Lets assemble here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by airsaylongcome: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
joyandfaith:

It is possible but most unlikely.

Yeah. Possible. I wouldn't say unlikely though. Many years ago, I read about the Russian 'art' of maskirovka (маскировка: 'disguise'). And while I'm not pro-Putin (at least the current incarnation of Putin), I'm almost certain that maskirikova is what is at play here. Military deception to "fool" NATO and the Ukrainians. I believe it's aimed at lulling the Ukrainians into a false sense of 'security' that dog is eating dog.

The timing (weekend) if the Wagner mercenaries insurrection is very suspicious.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_deception

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by hotwax: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Yeah. Possible. I wouldn't say unlikely though. Many years ago, I read about the Russian 'art' of maskirovka (маскировка: 'disguise'). And while I'm not pro-Putin (at least the current incarnation of Putin), I'm almost certain that maskirikova is what is at play here. Military deception to "fool" NATO and the Ukrainians. I believe it's aimed at lulling the Ukrainians into a false sense of 'security' that dog is eating dog.

Keep decieving yourself. Putin press secretary.

No world power want to intentionally assume weak posture.

The supposed world power that is impenetrable. It's a huge slap on Russia. Many weak countries are looking up to Russia. It will demoralize Russian allies.

Russia want to always look strong not weak. So stop foling yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by BscHolder: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Martinsmine:
Who is enjoying this movie. Lets assemble here
it's about to get dirty.
How I wish I was in Russia
Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by airsaylongcome: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
hotwax:

Keep decieving yourself. Putin press secretary.

No world power want to intentionally assume weak posture.

The supposed world power that is impenetrable. It's a huge slap on Russia. Many weak countries are looking up to Russia. It will demoralize Russian allies.

Russia want to always look strong not weak. So stop foling yourself

We will circle back to this in a few weeks and we will see who was being fooled between both of us

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by Nostradamus1: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

bb

You need an understanding of current situations. I have observed several destruction of depots. The videos have been verified and confirmed by BBC and CNN. The statements of The Wagner boss are so impactful that I would be surprised if it was planned. Research how many people alive and free that have made half the statement the Wagner boss have made about Putin. New law has been signed already

The crisis in Russia is actually real. To stage manage such a ploy in this information age and at such minute details to achieve this level of chaos is almost impossible.

Wagner has cast the die and if they destroy any more depots, it will lend credence to the fact that this is real

I don't think Wagner will win though because of Putin has a lot of clout.

Ask yourself, what purpose does this elaborate ploy achieve that a simple step can't?
Is Ukraine stupid to lose their guard?
Is US/NATO silly to fall for this ploy with their array of satellites and spy planes already hovering around Russia?

NB: A military war game was concluded yesterday in Europe and a lot of Warships are this hanging around Russia.
You can research this
Re: BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons by Martinsmine(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
BscHolder:
it's about to get dirty. How I wish I was in Russia
nothing you go do.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: We Need More Abdul Umar Farouk Mutallabs! / Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading / Usa Vs Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.