Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,492 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB (36861 Views)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JpBiz92: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodSon1900:

Why are they, not the best state based on that guy's context or point?
They are all better than their mates, the ones created the same year with them, the ones receiving the same amount of monthly allocation, the ones that were intentionally denied the federal government presence
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by DamnnNiggarr: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
akaahs:

Shes is not even the highest. I don't understand how jamb arrived at score.
is it that you don't have functioning cells in your brain or what?

Why don't you check the registration number, does it in anyway align with this year's registration number code?
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by GodSon1900: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
JpBiz92:
based on every fact available.
From representation of Nigeria abroad in international competitions to coming top in every national examination to having individuals coming top in their academic fields in China, Canada etc

Yorubas also come top in most of these things both locally and internationally
Tech and others
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JpBiz92: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodSon1900:

Yorubas also come top in most of these things both locally and internationally
Tech and others
we can't see them..... For many years now, jamb, waec, neco, nabteb have been dominated by south east.

For long time now, schools from the east have been representing Nigeria internationally.

We can't see Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
kenex4ever:
Who tell u say na them sabi book pass? That's what you are made to believe.

You can say na them go school pass but it doesnt mean that they have the best brains.
Don't mind that fellow
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Anambra again grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Drefaithful(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
phorget:
You wont see their names now o but go to every office you'll find them heading the sensitive positions... undecided

Because they understand the game very well and they have sincerity of purpose and above all, they love themselves
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
what did IGBO achieve with Jonathan?
Jonathan is not IGBO

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
zicky:
Not just private school but Deeperlife High school
School of hard knocks

They don't watch TV there nor are they allowed to press phone

Strictly academics.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by akaahs(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
is it that you don't have functioning cells in your brain or what?

Why don't you check the registration number, does it in anyway align with this year's registration number code?
Is u that don't have a functional cells in ur brain because if u do, u won't be asking a daft comparison.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by GodSon1900: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
JpBiz92:
we can't see them..... For many years now, jamb, waec, neco, nabteb have been dominated by south east.

For long time now, schools from the east have been representing Nigeria internationally.

We can't see Yorubas

Just this month, schools in the west represented Nigeria internationally

Yorubas have been doing well abroad and receiving awards

Although Yorubas are still doing well at all levels,
Remember some students do better at the university level

You have to look at it all round

The best universities in Nigeria are in the west

Top professors in Nigeria are Yorubas

Yoruba historians received international awards recently

Many other achievement
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by MightySparrow: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Nkechinyere Umeh
Aguele Stephen
Ositade Oluwafemi
Gbolahan Ayinde
John Fulfilment
Chimdubem Ugonna

Igbo and Yoruba grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats to the Two most educated tribes in Nigeria.

That is why, to bash people from these two tribes they hard me. And that is why they always bash each other because two captains cannot be on the same ship.

Stupid people group s. Brain no unity. Imagine these people to be united politically. They will change nigeria. They will use their brains to change nigeria narrative. They are wise in fighting themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by GodSon1900: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Drefaithful:

Because they understand the game very well and they have sincerity of purpose and above all, they love themselves

South is divided sha.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Japa007: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
BECAUSE I'M A FOOLISH ADMIN , THAT'S WHY I CHANGED IT, I'M AN IDIOT
Very well then embarassed

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Wildkat02: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
overseasnbeyond:

The joke is on u. Is Jonathan Igbo?

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
bennybuhari:
Igbos are the best in everything. Until we have Igbo president, Nigeria can't prosper

The ZOO is going nowhere
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Wildkat02: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Guy in second position seems Edo. Only God knows where John Fulfilment is from.
John Fulfillment should be from Akwa Ibom. Na dem dey answer those kain funny names
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
overseasnbeyond:

This hausa fulani terrorist don dey masturbate on top of this great news
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by eldoradoxx: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Go to most federal government ministries, departments and agencies including federal government owned companies and institution, the dominant names sound,Musa, Abduallahi, Usman, Aisha etc that managed to pass jamb. Those who are educationally disadvantaged during school days are on top while the those with hot brains are left out of the system. It is what happens when you entrench mediocrity and skew your reward system to bend to ethnicity and religion. While Chinyere Umeh goes on and becomes say one of the best cardiologist in one hospital in US, Aisha, Usman etc who got to their position because of parochial sentiment helps to worsen the system in Nigeria with his or her incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Physicsgodbeast: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=FreeSpirited post=124012050]When will a Fulani or Hausa get on this list?
God when oooo?
Is it only on Jihad list that we should find them?[/quote
Why jihad list I know of a Hausa girl that got 250 in JAMB like seriously
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by prophetfire: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
phorget:
You wont see their names now o but go to every office you'll find them heading the sensitive positions... undecided
No thanks to unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
phorget:
they dont always head such positions.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by GodSon1900: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
kenex4ever:
Who tell u say na them sabi book pass? That's what you are made to believe.

You can say na them go school pass but it doesnt mean that they have the best brains.

Really?

But they produced the only Nigeria Nobel laureate in Literature to date, the first in Africa

Yoruba has produced the best SANs in Nigeria

Tech gurus etc

Even this list have Yoruba names there
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by GodSon1900: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:

Never said that. No group or subgroup in Nigeria is better than us in all aspects of life. That said, some can outperform us in some aspects of it. For clarity purposes, we look forward to catching up with Anambra, Abia, and Imo States in primary and post primary education. These states have consistently done well. Regardless, Edo is still better than 30 states in the federation in education.

So you are saying:
they are more educated than Bini?
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by kenex4ever(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2023
GodSon1900:

Really?

But they produced the only Nigeria Nobel laureate in Literature to date, the first in Africa

Yoruba has produced the best SANs in Nigeria

Tech gurus etc

Even this list have Yoruba names there
A third class graduate in Nigeria b4 he went abroad?
He did not get Nobel price because he was the best in Nigerian Literature but chiefly because of his peace moves back then during the war that landed him in prison.
When Alfred Noble created the price, peace was his key word.
Osten Sjostrand was also a key factor. He lobbied for him severally back then and even translated his book into Swendish.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by FreeSpirited: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Physicsgodbeast post=124016467][/quote]
Ordinary 250? lol...my only attempt at JAMB in 2006 I scored 274....and I didn't even consider myself good and I didn't get my intended course

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by alfarouq(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2023
hedonido:
You no go see aboki name for this kind thing.

If na to undeservedly pack themselves like idiots full CBN, NNPC, FIRS, PTDF, EFCC, and other government jobs, them go carry first. Very disgusting idiots. Foolish country.

When, if ever the South decide to unite and compete based on meritocracy with ojoro cancel fair play laws to mitigate the faultlines, only then would we realize the utter havoc we have done to ourselves for more than 60 years by being tied to this leeching north.

If you want to celebrate the bright students please so without turning everything into dick measurement cimpetition (as one of my friends will say。 Getting a very high jamb score is great and one has to be smart to get that but it does not mean that you are the most intelligent of tge people that wrote. A lot of factors come into play in achieving high score, great secondary school and teachers, attending jamb prep lessons, having studied a lot of PQ and similar questions were repeated, some got help or got lucky etc.

we all attended university and have seen the performance of those with extremely high (300 and above) jamb score against those with normsl high score ( 250 to 290.)The people with less than 300 most time top their departments and faculty. It happened throughout my stay in school. I am not saying people with 300 above dont do well in the university , they do well and most are first class students or atleast above 4 point on a 5 point scale. but people with less jamb score most times top the department. I have witnessed it and also have read the interview for valedictorians from various school on social media. Most of them score within the range of 250 to 300. I remember one few years back the best graduating student from Unilag Mech Engr with CGPA of 4.98, His jamb score was a little above 200.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Osilama1: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2023
Emperormartin:

In my secondary school during early 2000's in one of the schools in the east, the overall first position was usually a young boy from Adamawa state.

Each term he takes the position; he was simply undisputed and he's been till today celebrated in that school.

What puzzled everyone even our parents back home was the young man doesn't speak Igbo; understands little Igbo and his igbo scores are somewhat low but he uses other subjects to capitalize.

With this, I still believe there are bright brains in the north though their numbers might be few...

We equally need to see northern girls take great stride in education
if pple like they should continue to believe no bright minds up North that's their concern some Southerners just believe na only Dem Sabi... That's why u see some block head say buhari no-go school and yet became Army general

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by GodSon1900: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2023
kenex4ever:
He did not get Nobel price because he was the best in Nigerian Literature but chiefly because of his peace moves back then during the war that landed him in prison.
When Alfred Noble created the price, peace was his key word.
Osten Sjostrand was also a key factor. He lobbied for him severally back then and even translated his book into Swendish.

Winning a Nobel prize in any field shows you are the best in that field, medicine, physics, literature, chemistry, peace, etc

Why did other tribes not win it?

Or Yorubas voted for him?
Are Europeans Yorubas now?

We have a peace prize if it was due to his peace moves

In addition what about the many achievements of Yorubas Internationally?
Awards and recognitions
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by GodSon1900: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2023
kenex4ever:

Drop fact o
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by nitt: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2023
phorget:

Maybe cos they are hardworking and not criminal minded like you people

It counts a lot more than brandishing exam scores here and there.

Exam scores are not a measure of intelligence by the way.

Bigotry is you and it is unfortunate for your children if you have/ intend to have 'em
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by nitt: 12:59am On Jun 25, 2023
bennybuhari:
Igbos are the best in everything. Until we have Igbo president, Nigeria can't prosper

Just like the way Igbo states with Igbo governors have progressed to Dubais of Nigeria ba?

Choi!

If it's a curse then I feel for your

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Visa Denial: Canadian College Withholds Nigerian Applicant’s Fees (pics) / My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? / Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.