Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,539 members, 7,923,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? (2267 Views)

Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. / I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by son4century(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hi NLs
My neighbour has been using free electricity for the past 5 months, his meter was bypassed by a NEPA official which is a friend of him, I thought they would be caught all this while but nay. I am thinking I should relate with him to help me get my own done the same way too but am afraid

Should I go ahead?
Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by PoliteActivist: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
son4century:
Hi NLs
My neighbour has been using free electricity for the past 5 months, his meter was bypassed by a NEPA official which is a friend of him, I thought they would be caught all this while but nay. I am thinking I should relate with him to help me get my own done the same way too but am afraid

Should I go ahead?

It's rampant

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by garriAndsugar: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
since you are afraid of doing it, you better dont.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by ManWater: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Don't try it. It's a trap.
Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by TONYE001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
You, your neighbour, and many others like you are the exact reasons we are here as a country.

You want to use power without paying for it, how exactly do you expect the government to fund the 2-4-7 power supply we've all been crying for?

Hopefully, security agencies will locate everyone stealing from Nigeria.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by HeartlessMan: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
The only way to detect is by snitching.
Make sure you don't offend any outsider.

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by javaguru: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Make I hear say ur neighbor na my neighbor.
Oga I go learn am, then do am for everybody wey I sabi, what has the country done 4 me, putting it's citizens in more hardship.

Ur clueless president is currently in UK, doing what, from France to UK ,y.

Going to enjoy what another man has built.

All the politicians putting us in difficult positions will get it back in 20 folds
Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by Davinity: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2023
You're a thief

If you try it they will surely catch you... And you will be arrested, prosecuted and thrown inside kiri-kiri

Let's bet

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by Davinity: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2023
You're a thief

If you try it they will surely catch you... And you will be arrested, prosecuted and thrown inside kiri-kiri
Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by Thomasankara(m): 3:44am On Jun 25, 2023
[/color]very wicked Nigerian[color=#770077]🤣🤣🤣🤣
HeartlessMan:
The only way to detect is by snitching.
Make sure you don't any outsider.
Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by udede(m): 5:25am On Jun 25, 2023
Thieves every where
Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by immortalmortal: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2023
Na when you start your own Dem go come catch you. You go pay fine tire
Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by emmancipated(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2023
That's stealing.
Na una type dey quickly carry out jungle justice on another petty thief.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2023
son4century:
Hi NLs

Should I go ahead?
Its a criminal offence, I blame those discos for not having a regular check up team. We all complain we want a better social yet we do everything possible to destroy it.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by westlius(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2023
Police dey here
Army dey here
Dss dey here
Native doctor dey here
So dey mind ur self
Enter street
Boys go tell u
So many electricians dey run am
Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by Mantul: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2023
son4century:
Hi NLs

Should I go ahead?
if you insist on doing it, do it yourself, figure out how he did and do it
Note. You have to always be on guard, gates locked , never open, if they're on inspection, u have to undo it

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by Gadafii: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
TONYE001:
You, your neighbour, and many others like you are the exact reasons we are here as a country.

You want to use power without paying for it, how exactly do you expect the government to fund the 2-4-7 power supply we've all been crying for?

Hopefully, security agencies will locate everyone stealing from Nigeria.
but the govt than wasted billions of naira or rather stole the funds for power generation and supply are not the problem

I don’t appreciate what op wants to do, but how about we start demanding for accountability from our leaders

You know how much has been spent since 1999 till date on power supply and there is hardly power to supply?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? by TONYE001(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gadafii:
but the govt than wasted billions of naira or rather stole the funds for power generation and supply are not the problem

I don’t appreciate what op wants to do, but how about we start demanding for accountability from our leaders

You know how much has been spent since 1999 till date on power supply and there is hardly power to supply?

Before you demand for accountability, you must first demand the same from yourself. A common thief cannot ask the government to stop stealing.

He who pursues justice must first ensure his hands are clean.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted / Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! / Amnesty Internationl Protesting In Front Of Indonesian Embassy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.