Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,399 members, 7,926,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To Use Google Bard Right Now | Full Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Use Google Bard Right Now | Full Guide (227 Views)

Bard's Response When I Told It That Chatgpt Is Smarter / Chat GBT And Google Bard / OOU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022/2023 | Full Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Google Bard Right Now | Full Guide by Chinedu2316: 1:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Today we will be discussing How to Use Google Bard Right now. I could remember when google launched its ChatGPT competitor Bard AI. Google Bard used googles pre training and Auxiliary Language modeling, trained on datasets based on internet content.

Google Bard AI does have some more edge over ChatGPT, it was made available for early access and was not limited to US and UK users when it was first introduced.

Accessing Google Bard without VPN
you can actually access Google Bard without you connecting to any VPN or Proxy server. A web browser and active internet connection I have shared Steps to use Google Bard without VPN.

1. Open your favorite web browser and visit the webpage

2. Click the sign in button at the bottom right corner.

3. Complete the sign up process with your Google account.

Read full blog article
https://link.medium.com/ar8KRzQbUAb

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Alex-ekwueme Federal Univerity Ndufu-alike,centre For Educational / Anambra -born Omenugha Makes List Of Finalists Of Global Student Prize / Ojukwu Appointed Adviser In Azikiwe University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.