Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,593 members, 7,917,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam (1106 Views)

Photos – Mercy Eke’s Sister Looks Gorgeous As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Photos: Mercy Eke Teases Her Male Fans In A Sexy All-white Apparel / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by peekspot(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2023

Photo of Mercy Aigbe at Hajj
Mercy Aigbe, the actress, has taken to Hajj for prayers, months after she converted to Islam.

Aigbe shared photos of herself in Mecca where she and her husband Kazim Adeoti travelled for Hajj.

“May Allah accept our supplication on this very special day as an act of ibadah,” the actress wrote.

In April, Aigbe announced that she had converted to Islam and taken a new name.

Long before this, the actress unveiled Kazeem as her husband, attracting mixed reactions.

Mercy Aigbe was in the public eye after Kazeem’s first wife accused her of “snatching” her husband.

Kazeem, however, defended his decision to marry a second wife.

He said Islam permits polygamy as long as the husband can take care of his wives and does not maltreat them.

Kazeem added that his first wife had relocated permanently to the US, leaving him with no choice.

“It is understandable that my first wife is unhappy about getting a second wife but she gave me no choice when she relocated permanently to the US,” he had said.

“I’m a Muslim and Islam permits me to marry more than one wife as long as I take care of them and I don’t maltreat them.

“I can stand before God and man that as a man, I have done my best not to maltreat them.”

See the Hajj photos below.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/photos-mercy-aigbe-takes-to-hajj-after-converting-to-islam/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by Puss360(f): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Lol.... Convert to Islam in the morning, run go hajj in the evening....
Money can't buy salvation my dear..

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by sorosoke101: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2023
FEAR WOMEN
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by Muh247: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Funny enough Allah might forgive and bless her for this Hajj while people fighting her online remains in sin
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by Righteousness2(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2023
In all we involve ourselves in as Humans , we must ensure we know and do the Needful so as not to tool with our soul in Eternity.

JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way for all Humans to be saved. There is no other way.
Outside JESUS Christ, Forget eternal life in Heaven.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2023
moving from frying pan to fire,islam and christianity are birds of the same feather,both religions are filled with liers,fraudsters and idiots that can't think with their brain,jesus and mohammed are one and the same people
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by Creditalerts: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2023
Alleluia
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by siofragspot: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2023
All na one God
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by kestolove95(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Am happy for her, no more exposing of body, dancing ND clapping and given tithe to some God of men...Islam has really rebrand her she looks so beautiful in her hijab
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by Mrkindness: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
One useless one out of the way into darkness 😂😂😂,
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by JaneYave(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
There is no powerful force greater than love
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by judedwriter(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
siofragspot:
All na one God

Jesus said:

“All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.”
— Luke 10:22
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Takes To Hajj After Converting To Islam by Gadafii: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Alhaja mercy aigbe 😂😂

Yoruba people sabi confuse with religion

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Reportedly Splashes Over N500 Million On A New Mansion For His Birthd / Sharon Ooja's New Husband Has Been Married Before? / Who Is To Be Crowned The Quuen Of R & B Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.