Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,725 members, 7,892,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Rarest Infinix Device In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rarest Infinix Device In Nigeria (313 Views)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rarest Infinix Device In Nigeria by Youloveprince: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Infinix is one of the leading phone companies in Nigeria with mobile phones that appeal to different class of people. From mid-range to high-end devices.

On the 31st of March 2023, they released one of their latest device called Infinix HOT 30i .

Infinix Hot 30i is 8.4mm thick with a Glass front finish and plastic back cover. You can see the Infinix Hot 30i in different colours such as Mirror Black, Glacier Blue, Diamond White, Marigold.

Fingerprint sensor can be located on the side, where the power-on button is mounted.

The Infinix Hot 30i has a 3.5mm headphone jack, a microsd card dedicated slot, Dual Sim slot, uses USB type C and also supports OTG.

For performance the Infinix Hot 30i runs on Android 12, Octa-core CPU for fast response and Mali-G57 for high graphics quality, with screen refresh rate that can go upto 90Hz.

The Infinix Hot 30i comes in three models (X669, X669C, X669D), they all have 128GB ROM and 4GB RAM in built.

Starting Price : #118,300

Visit Jumia Today: https:///3JuoXAg

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Experience With Using A Chip Unclock Iphone / Oraimo Boompop 2 Headphone Review / Vivo Y58 5G Honest Review, Price And Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.