Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,369 members, 7,907,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Fell In Love With The New Girl In Class [episode 1] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With The New Girl In Class [episode 1] (1010 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With The New Girl In Class [episode 1] by globalbuzz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Some say love makes you do stupid things; things you won't normally have done. But what do I know? I'm not an expert on the subject love-- infact, I have never even fallen in love before or fancy any girl. But all that was about to change when I met Cynthia.

**** 7:00 am, Monday ****

I stood in my room, fastening the buckle of my belt on my school uniform trouser when I heard my mom's footsteps accross the corridor towards my room until it finally stopped halfway. Then she called out to me in a loud voice. "Tobi, breakfast is ready. Hurry up so daddy can drop you off at school"

"Just one minute mom" I called back in haste and rushed to carry my school bag ontop my bed before dashing out of the room to join my dad at the dining table.

"Good morning dad" I greeted and lowered myself to sit, placing the bag on the floor next to my chair.

"Mm-hmm, morning" My dad hummed and nodded from where he sat accross the table, barely raising his head to look in my direction. His eyes were fixed on the newspaper he was reading. And shortly afterwards, my mom appeared in the dining room, holding a large tray of steaming bowl plates. She leveled it on the table and began serving my dad who immediately closed the newspaper and placed it at the far end of the table.

I was hungry for what my mom had just prepared. Plus, I will also need my energy for the chemistry test I was going to be writing this morning. I prepared hard for it, and I felt so ready.

"Thanks mom" I smiled the minute she placed a plate before me. Then I edged my chair closer and, looking down at food in the plates, the smile on my face instantly vanished.

'Pap and Akara!' My mind chorused in annoyance. Then I sharply turned my head sideways to look at my mom who was now seated and already digging at her plate of pap. And when she...

Continue Reading>> https://www.kaffestone.com/2023/06/i-fell-in-love-with-new-girl-in-class_25.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Romantic ? / Ex Factor / How To Create Intimacy In An Open Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.