Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) (93037 Views)

Whoever Can Solve This Riddle Is A Genius / If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) / 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Younghacka(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:
Yes, only a Genius can Save this young man from certain death... cool

Answer to be supplied at end of thread.
Has The Answer Been Supplied?

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Elidrisy20: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2023
He should jump on the lion, his weight will injured the lion
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Honestfrend: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

If you have been using it, u should know how to withdraw, did u register on my signature?

I have been doing it for over 6years now.. I have bought all the birds..I have over 2 million coin to withdraw..

But I cannot withdraw it..
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by MatrixReloaded: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2023
Honestfrend:

I have been doing it for over 6years now.. I have bought all the birds..I have over 2 million coin to withdraw..

But I cannot withdraw it..
You can withdraw when you have campaign, facebook, twitter, instagram and you have enough crystals to withdraw.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Wawelexy(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2023
toffyz:

Good suggestion though, but what if time is also a factor here. The snake 🐍 will bite the boy before that tree 🌴 breaks up.

He can always shake off the three to aid the breaking up
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Honestfrend: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You can withdraw when you have campaign, facebook, twitter, instagram and you have enough crystals to withdraw.

They re saying I don't have enough crystals.. But I saw one guy on YouTube.. The guy has a file that he uses to crack it.. He was requesting for $20.. Me I just leave am.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Geofavor(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Oga what's the answer?
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by MatrixReloaded: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Honestfrend:

They re saying I don't have enough crystals.. But I saw one guy on YouTube.. The guy has a file that he uses to crack it.. He was requesting for $20.. Me I just leave am.
😆 and he's not a billionare yet

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by ozimec(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=ManWater post=124029849]Yes, only a Genius can Save this young man from certain death... cool

Answer to be supplied at end of thread. [/qu

Face your fear! The first problem left unsolved or shy away from could result to many more problems.
For you to get to your promise land ( land of milk and honey) you must cross over the Red sea. Before biblical Sampson licked honey, he killed a lion.
The only problem here for the man is the lion, kill the lion and you are fine.
He has a weapon (an axe) to attack the lion and possibly kill it or the lion may even run for his dear life.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by horla10: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2023
I believe if he can break off the branch he is using, he might be able to use it to fend off the crocs, then from the he should swim his way out to another different area.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Imun(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Crop the picture and remove the man from danger .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Imun(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2023
Crop the picture and remove the man from danger.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by nnanna69(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2023
Make una no mind OP, OP want make this thread comments pass 100 pages before him drop the answer...
If this scenario dey real, then just wake na dream be that.... What I'm i even saying, Omo make person no see bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by vickybantin(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
piss for the 2 crocodile eyes, Dem go blind and bite demselves to death, then shake the branch in a bouncing move, once it's about to fall let go, see the mark near the lion, it falls towards the direction, injuring the lion, the snake falls too injured, the lion kills the snake and watch you as you swim away to safety,

ps. the lion later dies from injuries sustained, making you the last man standing

This made my day even if na nonsense you talk🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by cosmos1440: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

It is only a nightmare. He should wake up from his sleep

2 Likes

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by hilary147: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Let him wake up from the sleep
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by SPAMBOX7: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
The snake is the easiest way but even if he got rid of the snake the tree will eventually fall so what's the difference. Dude should just say his last prayers or wake up from the dream.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Onisokuso(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
God
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by dududgav78: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
True beauty goes beyond what meets the eye; it radiates from within. By prioritizing self-care, we can unlock our authentic beauty and embrace our unique qualities. Taking care of our skin is a vital part of this journey, as it allows us to nourish and protect the canvas that showcases our inner radiance. Through proper skincare, we can enhance our natural features, boost our self-confidence, and embrace a glowing complexion. Remember, investing in self-care is not vanity; it is an act of self-love that empowers us to shine our brightest. https://victoriasesthetics.com/permanent-makeup/permanent-eyeliner/
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by boyles(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Despondency! He should say he's last prayer. As human, no way out
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Odukes(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Simple, the tree is cut half at the sterm. Move away from the snake to the branch towards the leaves, the weight will break the tree and the crash will disperse all the animals treat and then you have the chance to escape.

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by BTCog: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
The only solution is to wake up from the dream and have your peace
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Roddd(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Lions are self-absorbed egotistic animals who only eat what they kill. They find great excitement in devouring their preys, reason why they neither feed on carcass nor dead preys. There have been reports where lions ignored their preys for playing dead.

This is the man's solution - Play dead. How? fling himself towards the lion. the lion will take itself aback before attacking, only to find out the prey is already dead.

This sounds risky, but his only chance at survival here. Their is this other advantage of giving his predators more options, since the crocks can walk on land, the snake too can crawl on land. Whatever happens thereafter is to his advantage considering that he is not getting devoured immediately by the ego ridden lion.

He might even get a chance to watch a duel.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by OmoGomesIlorin: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
sorosoke101:
God will make out way where there seems to be no way, he works in way we cannot see, he will make a way for me, he will be my guide hold me close to be in is side, with love and strength.......nah wetin come my mind be that when I see wetin OP post

The man should be singing Kumbaya O Lord... Kumbaya
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by segunpraiz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
I have gotten the answer at last.I just noticed that he was cutting the tree with his axe.When he saw a lion and ran over to the tree for safety.Without talking much my people,the tree is going down into the water in some minutes from that angle he hangs as it has been chopped almost completely.The tree falls into the water,over the crocodile,the snake hustle for its life too and he jumps for survival around the water..lobatan
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by MySolace: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingDash09:
How did the lion know how to grab an axe... this pic means death is certain a person can’t escape
He was d one cutting d tree before lion came and he now climbed up. cheesy
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by rayray2020(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Sleekfingers: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Only Jesus can do it 💯

Jesus that was beating to a pulp and paraded naked abi?
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Kaybex007(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2023
some solutions are just no solution or death, but when we look at it vividly, every solution comes along with another problem.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Let's save him with common sense na

1. A snake will only attack that young man if he threatens the snake or if the snake is hungry.
If the snake is planning to swallow him, the snake will use common sense to know that after the meal, it won't be able to move again (which makes it susceptible to other preys) so the snake won't be bothering about that now. Rather, the snake is looking for how to escape

2. The crocodile is not really interested in waiting for the meal that will fall whenever it will fall, it is more interest in the lion standing a few inches away... One crocodile alone will bravely confront a lion, so how much more two...

3. Now the lion has also seen the crocodile and he has seen the man. He's not scared of any of them.

But once the two crocodiles charge at the lion.... Otilor...
The snake uses that opportunity to escape...
The crocodile goes back to the water
The young man continues cutting his tree. Simple
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Chasito(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
He can escape a crocodile puking his fingers into the crocodiles eyes, it will free him ASAP, but with the lion he stands no chance.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by koolaid87: 1:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Were ni op

Page 10 and still no answer

GOD PUNISH YOU FOR WASTING OUR TIME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slangs / When I Meet A Nairalander / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.