Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) (3575 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Businesswoman Vows Not To Sell intimacy gadgets After Returning To Islam. Photos / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Recall that the actress converted from Christianity to Islam after her marriage to movie marketer, Kazeem Adeoti.

Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe has taken to Instagram
to share photos of herself performing her first Hajj in Mecca
after her conversion to Islam.

Recall that the actress converted from Christianity to Islam after her marriage to movie marketer, Kazeem Adeoti.

β€œMay Allah accept our supplications on this very special day as an act of ibadah. Amin,” Aigbe captioned the photos shared on her Instagram page as she pose with her husband,
Kazeem Adeoti in one of the photos.

See photos below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/239962/mercy-aigbe-performs-first-hajj-with-husband-after.html

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gold digger

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by myyansh68(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
I shall visit here some days.

😊

congrats πŸ‘

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by myyansh68(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Gold digger

cheesy

En pain you.
Nigerian Men and bad belle. Anyways the Man isn't complaining πŸ˜‚ .

You should all learn how to be happy for once, that happiness you have for your brother or sister maybe the gateway to success,favor or connection.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
He’s not complaining yet.. them go soon use am shine
myyansh68:

cheesy

En pain you.
Nigerian Men and bad belle. Anyways the Man isn't complaining πŸ˜‚ .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by myyansh68(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
He’s not complaining yet.. them go soon use am shine

And how many gold have you?.

πŸ˜‚ How many ladies don use u shine?
If I may ask :is ur Star even shining?. If so how many kilometers e dy reach?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Is shined better than your dads
myyansh68:

And how many gold have you?.

πŸ˜‚ How many ladies don use u shine?
If I may ask :is ur Star even shining?.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by myyansh68(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Is shined better than your dads
No, it doesn't.
If it does you won't be here crying online over someone's properties and his choice. Jealousy and envy is the first Sign of Poverty

πŸ˜ƒ

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
myyansh68:

If it does you won't be here crying over someone's properties and his choice.

πŸ˜ƒ
cheap things attract many costumers.. how this nigga gon feel when half the industry don nack it

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by myyansh68(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
cheap things attract many costumers.. how this nigga gon feel when half the industry don nack it

And you that's expensive, how many have you sponsor /how many have sponsor or have value for you apart from the hoes u fuvk with 5 h?.

Shebi you want change topic? I dy with you.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
You wey Dey talk how many you don help? You won enter Mecca, na dream you won take enter
myyansh68:

And you that's expensive, how many have you sponsor /how many have sponsor or have value for you apart from the hoes u fuvk with 5 h?.

Shebi you want change topic? I dy with you.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by myyansh68(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
You wey Dey talk how many you don help? You won enter Mecca, na dream you won take enter

En pain you.
Shebi you want to slut shame?
y you com run from the topic?.

Yes, I have help many even elderly people,but I won't brag about that.
Yes, I will enter not only Mecca ,[ the happiness and congrats I have for people will take me there ].

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
I don counter attack.. if happiness and congrats dey work everybody for don become millionaires
myyansh68:

En pain you.
Shebi you want to slut shame?
y you com run from the topic?.

Yes, I have help many even elderly people,but I won't brag about that.
Yes, I will enter not only Mecca ,[ the happiness and congrats I have for people will take me there ].

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by LeeSmart: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Gold digger

Na Gold she dig no be person grave oo

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by myyansh68(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
I don counter attack.. if happiness and congrats dey work everybody for don become millionaires

Because no be Everybody get good heart like u.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by ahnie: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Decently dressed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by jerryunit48: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
She know wetin dem dey do there?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
May God give you a gold digging woman
LeeSmart:

Na Gold she dig no be person grave oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by LeeSmart: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
May God give you a gold digging woman

Should i say amen to daht?
I already have a wife and she's the best thing to have happen to me.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by Rexymania(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽ‰ to her. It isn't easy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
No comment
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
No wonder..
LeeSmart:

Should i say amen to daht?
I already have a wife and she's the best thing to have happen to me.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Gold digger
why is it that you broke men are fond of tagging a lady "gold digger" just because she refused to settle for less undecided

If your sisters choose to settle for less doesn’t mean all ladies should be like them Biko!! undecided

You broke men should be ashamed of yourselves atleast for once!! Shame!!

You broke men disgust me honestly. Gosh!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wow rich kid.. you must be worth 10 zillion dollars... Bleep outta here gold digger pro max
Jennyclay:
why is it that you broke men are fond of tagging a lady "gold digger" just because she refused to settle for less undecided

If your sisters choose to settle for less doesn’t mean all ladies should be like them Biko!! undecided

You broke men should be ashamed of yourselves atleast for once!! Shame!!

You broke men disgust me honestly. Gosh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by Freshtruth(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gbola na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by Freshtruth(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Gold digger
Gbola no be your mate she too like prick

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Her son for Gentry is her current husband's carbon copy cheesy

Eku hajj, Alhaja Minnah (hope I got the spelling correct).
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
She's actually a pretty woman

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by Kdon2: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2023
KingDash09:
Gold digger

Anything goes for money. Olosho go continue her work
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by Eriggs: 3:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Beautiful.
I wish her the very best in her new found religion
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by kokakola: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2023
A woman can adapt to any change that come her way when issues of marriage are concerned. Most of them can sacrifice what it takes to stay and remain married enduring all the pain, drama and whatnot that comes with it. There's a lesson to learn in every marriage, positive or negative, learn yours while single.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) by IkeGod9891(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2023
This is what i call conversion and not wen a pastor convinces an Anglican or catholic member to join his dominion.

Let them (Pastors) do it like catholic n Anglican did it by going to Muslim/Pagan countries and convert people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) / Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? / [romantic story] My Lovely House Boy - Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.