Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,889 members, 7,933,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do (42901 Views)

Lady Seeks Advice On How To Approach Men (photos & Video) / Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by FuckTheMod: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

4) a woman will go any desperate lengths to get her secrets covered...

5) women will cheat on you and you may never find out till you die..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

8 ) your purpose and mission should come before any woman...

9) women are not going anywhere...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

finally, save yourself man.. no one is coming to save you...
The greatest mistake we men can make in this generation is to commit to a whóre.
Any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a very dangerous girl to be involved with in a serious relationship.
MOST TIMES, THEY'LL HAVE ONE FORM OF ATTACHMENT WITH ONE OR FEW OF THEIR EX, AND IT'S A DANGEROUS THING ...
I'LL RATHER HAVE THEM AS A BABY MAMA OR MARRY MORE THAN ONE, THAN TO STAY LOYAL AND COMMITTED TO A WHÓRË.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHÓRË.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by OriginalCEO: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

Where is the lie?

I dey normally give boys that #2 condition. Just do am comot mind
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by OriginalCEO: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

Most women hate when a man mentions DNA cos it shows he suspects you. They get angry especially when they’ve been faithful.

But as na ur wife say make una go do am, watch ur back o
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Codes151(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Posh2018:

No need. The world accepts polygamy but not polyandry
lol….
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Zedoo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
“mistakenly” reconnected with your EX. Lmaoo. Mistakenly.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Zedoo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Silly speech

Buddha3:
No matter who you are, if you threaten the peace and sanctity of my family's well-being and existence, I'll end you!

That woman has no business going online to ask for advice. Even if that girl is not biologically the man's child, the man has found love and fatherhood in the little girl. He is at peace. As far as I'm concerned, he's the father of the girl cause he's been shouldering her responsibilities from birth.

Nobody go fit blackmail me for this life. I'll fix you permanently without thinking twice. Don't know why any human will sit somewhere and take delight in being a source of pain to a loving and peaceful family.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by jimcaddy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Women women. I hail una o
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by AnonymousMike(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
You MISTAKENLY reconnected with your ex.......then MISTAKENLY enter shrine sef na......later this gender will say all men are scum......i jejely subtract myself 4rm the matter...

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by merrymike47(m): 12:47am On Jun 27, 2023
lavylilly:
The truth is most girls are not interested in marriage, it just society that's pressure
most men you mean?

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by bayfed: 3:06am On Jun 27, 2023
That’s how my girl I was planning to tit the knot this year, went to her father house durning holiday, her ex lives close by, they had sex, I felt it as a traditionalist that same day. But I did not pay attention to my instincts. Madam came back, whenever she serve me food, I’ll be complaining of her cooking skills, I sexually turn off for her. That’s when my mind tells me something is wrong, I investigate her matter like my life’s on it, I found out she has been following a boy up, she pleaded, we move on, but my mind never settle, I wasn’t rejecting food, if this woman hasn’t open her legs to another man, I place all odds and deep thoughts. I finalized within me she has slept with her ex . I question her directly and threaten her, we are both going to die because of my tradition, I pierce her emotional madam told me the truth. Now I am in my house alone chilling thanking God for saving me. Now she’s the one running 😂😂 in this life have sense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Chinexx75: 3:34am On Jun 27, 2023
You are not a good person. The only thing that can save you now is the truth. Speak the truth and face the consequences like an adult. Say the truth and the true shall set you free. Enough of the lies.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Ubanz: 4:37am On Jun 27, 2023
To err is human.
Shrines and all these beliefs are just mere superstitious African beliefs.

Some of the beliefs were put in place just to psychology put our excesses in check.
They can have psychological effects but spiritual? No
If they do ,no African will be standing,
no be every day people dey carry cry go shrines .
Na who shrines help..
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Enemyofpeace: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Trust any woman at your own risk. All the same to air is human, but to forgive is divine
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Prenonjebose: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2023
MamaletASO:

My concern is the husband topping the pregnancy of another man's child...

I hope it doesn't have repercussions since he doesn't know??
I believe there would be. It may not be in form of death or such on the man, since he doesn't know yet. But the truth would surely be revealed in a series of inexplicable events.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by HugeElephant(f): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2023
McStoic:
The secret solution seems to be murder to me ...take care
a man should be careful of the woman he chose to settle with
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by jaszplus12(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2023
McStoic:
The secret solution seems to be murder to me ...take care
Like you read too much of the James Hadley Chase books!
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Ofadaman(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2023
E be like she poison the real father, na the sister remain
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2023
Debater:
Yeah, we did it
And the results were sent to both our emails and also the hard copy
'Twas my child

I hope you were the one who chose the location of the test without giving her prior information. In all, if a woman means it in her mind to play you, there is little you can do to avert it. The best thing is to listen to your inner man.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by mt77: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2023
The Bible says your sins will find you out. For as long as you refuse to confess your sins it's only a question of time.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by grandstar(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Gadafii:
May the help you desire never come to you until you are caught and disgraced

Why did she pin the bele onn the husband when the person that impregnated her was still alive, why the father no take responsibility that she even had to give the pregnancy to another man, why would such man or her sister lay claim to the daughter now that she’s grown, either the story is fake or the wife is evil and dumb

They are two different stories.

In rhe first story, her ex is still alive. In the second story, the ex is dead.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by grandstar(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2023
The man might forgive her for committing adultery but doing so with rhe ex is just gross.

Anyway, her husband is at fault. This is what happens in a long distance relationships.

I'm a jehovahs Witness and we strongly discourage it as it can lead to adultery and other forms of immorality.

If a brother decides to travel and leave his wife for long periods of time, which ever congregation the brother moves too will deprive him of all privileges of service that he has until he returns to his wife or brings her over.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Adams1989(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Oyo is your name madam
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Trybes(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Ijaya123:
Anybody observed that females are not commenting on this thread.
They are all the same

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Goodystore: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2023
As if you know what I'm thinking, I love your level of reasoning, collect 2 cold Goldberg boss

czarr:
hope you did the DNA test? because she could say that just to manipulate you into believing she has nothing to hide.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by OceanRed(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2023
BEST PIECE I HAVE READ ON NAIRALAND! NOW, HERE SOMEONE WITH A OT OF WISDOM!

Reminderz:

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by nelobiz: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

Your wife may also be cheating with a condom hence proposed a DNA herself to shift ur blames of infidelity.

Be wise my brother

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by pansophist(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
The husband don swallow, na why. I keep saying it, no one will use you for their selfish aim without your consent. Na so one babe tell me say I too stubborn, say she go tame me.

I just laugh, and wished her goodluck grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by pansophist(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
A lot of men do not know the extent of how promiscuity damages women. If you have ever talked to a drug addict that became clean (or even a smoker), they will tell you how hard it is to remain clean, and many fall back there when life gets hard.

It's the same for promiscuous women, they will fall back on those experiences they have had forking around, and they are naturally crazy. Men have the natural tendency to smell promiscuity in a woman, I don't care how a woman pretends, I know one when I see one. I will also pretend with you that I don't know you are a beech, but I know.

Lots of women looking for good men thought they haven't found him, but he just ignored you from afar because he smelled promiscuity in you. Women reject men overtly, but men do it invertly. A man will reject a woman without her knowing, he just won't move things forward.

Some heartless men will just turn her into an extra plate (concubine) until she gets sense and evacuates. Real men that are grounded in their masculinity can smell promiscuity and will never wife such women. NEVER.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by achimendy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
RiquiPuig:
Another day to take your time to fear women especially naija women.

As they said every action has consequences, so just get ready for your own consequence of disgrace.

Although just confess to reduce the pressure.
You women una dey do things Hmmmm
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by OndoRaph(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
czarr:
hope you did the DNA test? because she could say that just to manipulate you into believing she has nothing to hide.
What she did is called double bluff. The first premise of a logical statement should begin with the evidence of the senses. Never take things out of trust.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2023
maticar:
where's that skank siofra and jennyclay or whatever their names are?

make una come out and defend these ones

you'll never see those hoe-low-show on this kinda thread but if it was the other way round they'll be running their d!rty mouth like gutter
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
Which State Governor have appointed Commissioners?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.