Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours (70589 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Foolish home breakers are unhappy. They really wanna see them fighting. PAINMENT

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by talented321: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Na the mumu and entitled ladies dey take cheating serious, real women understand when their men cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by PussyGalore(f): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
You go girl smiley
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Omoawoke: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Una go divorce las las
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by PussyGalore(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
aremubabs:
Childish.

We all know they are pretending, thinking Gistlover would feel ignored and abandon their matter.

I have always thought of Banky W as a snake. I don't know why.

What you were expecting to happen did not happen
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Omoawoke: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Foolish home breakers are unhappy. They really wanna see them fighting. PAINMENT

That’s the fun part of it. Shebi na them dey do celebrity wedding. We must see the end
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Neddstark: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
eepeepook:
The idiot woman wants to act like holy wives in Tyler Perry movies. “I stand with my husband” meanwhile the unscrupulous ‘horseband’ impregnated a side chick thrice.

Gistlover put her credibility on the line.
They gave to respond to the matter sooner or later.
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Man90(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wedding party 3 loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by GUNITGuy: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ur head correct Adesua....
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by sphinixs2: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
nlfpmod:
Banky W's wife, Adesua Etomi, has revealed that her husband takes good care of her after he hailed her over her beauty in a new Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct6jTeTKhE1/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This is coming after Banky W trended yesterday and even continues to trend today over an allegation that he cheated on his wife, Adesua with his ex girlfriend, Niniola and got her pregnant.

Gistlover started the rumor yesterday and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct37_0-NuBy/

Meanwhile, Banky W and his wife, Adesua Etomi were spotted in Church today where Banky said "God is in control, the devil is a liar..."

Reacting to Banky and Adesua's exchange of love on Instagram today, Twitter user, Cici wrote:

https://twitter.com/Shez_Weird/status/1673005369675612163?t=DpPLMEjyJOoQ7HAhfM5w1w&s=08

They should just continue like this oooo... We will not have ears for complaints or podcasts on how they had to manage the situation for peace sake tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by nedekid: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
post=124032688:
God bless their union.

Rumors has it......
Information reaching us [/b] has it that, side chick name begins with a [b]N and ends with an A!
She's a popular face around also.

That is to say N . . . . . . A
!!!
Still on still, God bless their union.

Okay bye! 😉
No be for our mouth una go hear say teacher mama na winch!

We hope so too.
2 sides to every story....shey?!

We truly hope they do.

In other news......

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by edgecution(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
But Banky W na guy man before now. My guy get a baby daughter with another chic before Adesuwa now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Canberra55: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Make we assume say wetin we hear nor be true

In every rumour there is always a grain of truth

But I hear say that bank w side chick na black beauty
how many people money you done thief this year?

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by talented321: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Thanks for telling the manchi the truth.
PussyGalore:

What you were expecting to happen did not happen
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by gosmoney(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Two clout chasers.
u been want make dem separate right? Marriage destroyer just dey play🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Dougad: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
People dey vex say the matter no be true 🤣
Enemy of progress them
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Gbeng30(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Interesting, people should mind their business and leave them alone... Naija with aproko business

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Angelfrost(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Whether the rumors are true or false... It doesn't matter!

It's left for Adesua to either shut down the rumors and focus on her marriage, or bow to public opinion like others! It's her call!

Meanwhile... Headmaster should have a word with himself, and BEHAVE!!! I expect better from my fellow men!

3 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by TheMostComplex1: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
I do hope this rumour is not true & the N.... girl does not go public with her pregnancy is it's true
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by TheMostComplex1: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Na the mumu and entitled ladies dey take cheating serious, real women understand when their men cheat.

Lol your comment cracked me up ooh

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by blahc007: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Two clout chasers.
So no be gistlover be clout chaser, now innocent couple wey no fine una trouble u de call clout chaser...

Let's see how una wan take learn for this life

2 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Monaboo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why do I feel it's Adesuwa that made this Banky W start going to church like this.

I heard he is even a Pastor now sef.

Hmmm...

Adesuwa really has oil on her head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Maysdevices(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
gentposh:
Way to go...

No one is a Saint.

A family that would work Is a family that overlooks.

The fact that your were forgiven means you should do better
Sounds like you’d overlook your wife giving you another man’s child just to make your family work.

Kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Jayhome24: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Make we assume say wetin we hear nor be true

In every rumour there is always a grain of truth

But I hear say that bank w side chick na black beauty

So Adesua na red beauty or blue beauty?

U don see Adesua before? Dat my edo sis is extremely charming and fantastically pretty ok.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Angelfrost(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
kristian98:
If your parents’ marriage do not inspire you, and you're looking up to these influencers, you must be sick undecided|

We are definitely in a very sick generation of acclaimed woke people!
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Maysdevices(f): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Cheating and getting another woman pregnant are two different things.

A man that cannot score silently does not deserve a real woman. No real woman needs such embarrassment. Such man is grossly irresponsible and cannot lead.

Make you score silently and a real woman will overlook.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by timesupreloaded: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
It's just a subtle way of telling people to keep quiet and mind their own business. Adesuwa has the last say on whether or not Banky W cheated. Mind your business!
so u guys still take these hopeless and depressed idiots serious? Without attention they will all commit suicide. Celebrities are all stupid beings. They are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Whether the rumors are true or false... It doesn't matter!

It's left for Adesua to either shut down the rumors and focus on her marriage, or bow to public opinion like others! It's her call!

Meanwhile... Headmaster should have a word with himself, and BEHAVE!!! I expect better from my fellow men!

Well said. Whether true or not, he remains the father of her child. She has to handle things with tact. People waiting for her to flog her husband in public need medical attention and I would be disappointed if she acts in that manner. Leave drama for Tonto and Nkechi oni idi nla.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by talented321: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
The truth is bitter
TheMostComplex1:

Lol your comment cracked me up ooh
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by GloriousGbola: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
When you get married, I guess it is best you find a way to put a lot of distance between yourself and your ex(es). To avoid moments of weakness or possibly even an ex that is determined to have you back one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lol nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Her Husband, Rudolph Williams New Pictures / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.