Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,892 members, 7,966,334 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers (48528 Views)

Tinubu’s Government Raises Electricity Tariff From N66 To N225 Per KPH / DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st / NERC Directs Discos To Increase Tariff From April 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by VTJN(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
complexstuffs:

I am a Northerner who was born and raised in the north.

Stop barking like a rabid dog because you are not even making sense
Mr patriotism stop fooling and deceiving yourself. You aren't talking to an almajiri begging on the street. You're talking to someone learned

An average cobbler up north has more than a wife and excess children. The westerners are still fair compare to an average northerners

Nigeria is the headquarter of poverty and unemployed youths.
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by Teymanhenry(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

Actually hydro is only about 15% of our electricity mix. The rest is thermal from gas. And almost all the equipment used in the industry is imported.

What we should have done by now is invest in grid scale solar farms of like 500MW. If we had done like 4 of those in last 5 years, we'd have had 2000MW that isn't fuel dependent and that would reduce the need for increases.

You are so spot on. I recall I visited a village in Doma, Nasarawa state. A solar company powered the whole village seamlessly, it made me wonder why haven't we explored that option to the fullest
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by Drsnives(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Hope u were not among those that voted the blablu thief
No na
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by edoairways: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lekan239:
How dollar take concern distribution of electricity in Nigeria again. Them dey import electricity too? Someone explain I don't understand o
Some of the equipment they use to power electricity are imported
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by seaenergy: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Buy solar generator from 45k naira up and save ur money
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by SpatialKing(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
aestake:

Me and my family
Thanks..
See how Tinubu economy has transformed you to grammar editor..
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by SpatialKing(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Omo u stupid Gan o

Is just sarcasm
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by Bluntemperor: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
georgeakins:

You look like a mentally ill person.
Please, see your doctor.

So,you come on a Forum like this,got soaked and cannot advanced any alternative to the Nation problems that will benefit Nigerians but only to abuse people!
Na wao, on how you are brought up!
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by aestake: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

Thanks..
See how Tinubu economy has transformed you to grammar editor..
You are right.
Re: We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers by siofragspot: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Check the link below
Dyfynezz12:

Buhari is in daura y are u still complaining abt him

https://www.nairaland.com/7742884/house-reps-speaker-tajudeen-yusuf

-

Is it you and Buhari staying in Daura? Dey play!!

Baba dey flex for London

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.