Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,957 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? (740 Views)

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by Stephen2324(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Is it cheating if your Man is sending Money to random Women ?

While you respond, also let me know if you ‘consider receiving Money from random Men’ as cheating too
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
What are the intentions??

People cannot help or gift others money again because they are in a relationship? Is it a mental institution?
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by Puss360(f): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lol... See question ooo.....
Well, if that's the case, let me sef be sending money to other guys na... Make we see if the relationship go last..
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by Edipet(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Stephen2324:

While you respond, also let me know if you ‘consider receiving Money from random Men’ as cheating too
you no go send money to be random man ni. Your fellow man dey suffer, you dey find random woman to send money to. How about children on the street.
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by Fira09(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
If I send money to a female colleague/friend in dire need, it's cheating?

Just modify your thread.

Sending money to some random ladies(in need) is NEVER a cheat!
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by rickpat(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
that's financial cheating..

so na only women he dey send money...baba for the girls..well, on a serious note,his motive must be put into consideration ...

lastly cheating comes in many forms not only sexual... cheating can be emotional, physical or whatever way your partner feels he or she is not been shown loyalty especially if he or she shows loyalty to you in that same way eg if your partner invest his or her emotions in you and you don't reciprocate but instead you go about investing yours in other people,that's emotional cheating

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
why would anyone send money to random people?! how did you even get their bank details? who even told them that this person needed help? how did they get to find out?!

as much as there is nothing wrong with helping people, this story makes very little sense.
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:
What are the intentions??

People cannot help or gift others money again because they are in a relationship? Is it a mental institution?
could u imagine?
Dont mind them baby grin grin
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by talented321: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
I support you for this writeup
Puss360:
Lol... See question ooo.....
Well, if that's the case, let me sef be sending money to other guys na... Make we see if the relationship go last..

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
It depends on his motive.

Truth is, over 70% of men who send money to random girls have ulterior motives. 20% will do it with clear conscience while 10% won't gaf about the girl.
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by ikeno(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
You can't blame the man because he's helping their ministry, hunger dey town
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
If the woman isn't a family member, why is he sending money to her?
Re: Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? by ireke(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Stephen2324:

My response is from the point of view of a married couple.
It depends on the financial structure of your family and your definition of random.

First, do you have a joint account and are you using money from the joint account (or money that should have gone into the joint account) for these donations? If yes, then it is cheating of some sort.

Secondly - How do you define random?
People you've had some rendezvous with in the past? potential candidates for a rendezvous? or are they people you're unlikely to ever meet for any reason?

On one hand, you want to be transparent with your spouse (I don't know about girlfriend o), so she knows she's safe. On the other hand, No matter how you define random, you need to ensure that you keep your tracks clean and ensure money you give out will not come back to haunt you. Some women will start a relationship with you (in their mind) immediately you send them money. Be careful.

Finally, you need to ensure that your giving (to any gender or any cause - religious or old student association, individual or corporate) does not jeopardize your family in any way whatsoever.

As to the last part of your question, I am a man, but I know (100% sure) that most women love men that are able to give money/support to random women with no strings attached. They (most of them)just don't want their husband to be that man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Being Gay / My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit / Can You Eat This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.