Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,573 members, 7,921,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:24 PM

Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? (1656 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / South African Lady Uses Vibrator On Live Video 18+ / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
YES
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
whats wrong with a woman that uses that?! i'd rather someone who pleasures herself at home than one that goes out to fukc around every time she is frisky....

as for the sick babes needing them extreme huge dildos... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
And you believe someone who is sex starved to the extent of using vibrators will not cheat?
MrBrownJay1:
whats wrong with a woman that uses that?! i'd rather someone who pleasures herself at home than one that goes out to fukc around every time she is frisky....

as for the sick babes needing them extreme huge dildos... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Freshtruth(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gbola no be vibrator mate

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
And you believe someone who is sex starved to the extent of using vibrators will not cheat?

a d1ldo is what a woman may use to quench her konji (when her man is not around)...thats not cheating and that doesnt mean that because a woman uses d1ldos when lonely, she will automatically cheat (like a sex starved zombie in need of a dikc).
she is h0rny, she uses the d1ldo to quench the konji and goes to sleep better. no big deal here.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Remember Love Machine will not operate like human dick, so if she has the chance to normal dick she will test it since she sex starved. But not all women sha.
MrBrownJay1:

a d1ldo is what a woman may use to quench her konji (when her man is not around)...thats not cheating and that doesnt mean that because a woman uses d1ldos when lonely, she will automatically cheat (like a sex starved zombie in need of a dikc).
she is h0rny, she uses the d1ldo to quench the konji and to goes to sleep better. no big deal here.
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Ballzproblem2: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
the puna nerves would have been destroyed,she won't feel anything,this why body counts matter's a lot

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Hotwest: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Yes so she can give me peace and enough rest for away match strength
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2023
talented321:
Remember Love Machine will not operate like human dick, so if she has the chance to normal dick she will test it since she sex starved. But not all women sha.

nah bro, any smart woman understand that a d1ldo is just a temporary solution to konji... and certainly not a replacement to good anaconda. BTW not all women are depraved sex zombie with no respect for their r/ship.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Puss360(f): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Lol... I want to ask you something... if I have 3 different size Love Machine and one guy...
The Love Machine I use all three every week but I see my guy once on two months...

How many body count do I have??
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2023
In the first place why do u use the vibrators? Is ur man not enough.
And is this man aware u are using other three men beside him?
Puss360:

Lol... I want to ask you something... if I have 3 different size Love Machine and one guy...
The Love Machine I use all three every week but I see my guy once on two months...

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Puss360(f): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
In the first place why do u use the vibrators? Is ur man not enough.
And is this man aware u are using other three men beside him?
Is vibrator a man grin grin grin...
Well... The size of a man's dick is k= constant... It cannot be changed..
Dildos size is ~~Variable... We can change it to the size we want...

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2023
The size is the reason?
Puss360:
Is vibrator a man grin grin grin... Well... The size of a man's dick is k= constant... It cannot be changed.. Dildos size is ~~Variable... We can change it to the size we want...

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by sillysally(f): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Is vibrator a man grin grin grin...
Well... The size of a man's dick is k= constant... It cannot be changed..
Dildos size is ~~Variable... We can change it to the size we want...
One day you will get tired and bored with your man's dick after getting too used to different vibrator sizes and vibes. You will want to try out other guys with different sizes too because sooner than you know those vibrators will become boring and frustrating to you. It is always better to be content with what your man has and if you are not enjoying it like you should, show him and tell him what and what he needs to be doing to pleasure you and if he can't do them end things with him rather than placing yourself in a position where cheating becomes attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Puss360(f): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2023
sillysally:

One day you will get tired and bored with your man's dick after getting too used to different vibrator sizes and vibes. You will want to try out other guys with different sizes too because sooner than you know those vibrators will become boring and frustrating to you. It is always better to be content with what your man has and if you are not enjoying it like you should, show him and tell him what and what he needs to be doing to pleasure you and if he can't do them end things with him rather than placing yourself in a position where cheating becomes attractive.
Yep true... But sex is not food, so it's not like I do it always...
Now, Romance in relationship is not just sex alone... That's where intimate gadgets comes in... Variety they say is the spice of life.....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by sillysally(f): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Yep true... But sex is not food, so it's not like I do it always...
Now, Romance in relationship is not just sex alone... That's where intimate gadgets comes in... Variety they say is the spice of life.....
Okay but do you know that you can still achieve the bold sentence with just one guy who is spontaneous and willing? There are so many things to do and you both have time to learn your bodies. Except you are not committed to each other then anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2023
There is alot of truth in this writeup'' this is what i observe and bring the topic.
By the way are u a man'' no vex''
sillysally:

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Puss360(f): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2023
sillysally:

Okay but do you know that you can still achieve the bold sentence with just one guy who is spontaneous and willing? There are so many things to do and you both have time to learn your bodies. Except you are not committed to each other then anything goes.
Yeah sure .. I'm not after many guys, I'm after Love Machine usage...
I agree that there are so many things we can both learn together on bed... But my contribution to the class is Love Machine... grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by sillysally(f): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
There is alot of truth in this writeup'' this is what i observe and bring the topic.
By the way are u a man'' no vex''
Hahaha why do you ask that? This is crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by sillysally(f): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Yeah sure .. I'm not after many guys, I'm after Love Machine usage...
I agree that there are so many things we can both learn together on bed... But my contribution to the class is Love Machine... grin
Enjoy. I also believe you have the right to your body but I'm not really comfortable with dildos and the likes.
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Puss360(f): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2023
sillysally:

Enjoy. I also believe you have the right to your body but I'm not really comfortable with dildos and the likes.
Okay... That's fine...

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Biko tell me na'' [quote author=sillysally post=124731134] Hahaha why do you ask that? This is crazy
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by sillysally(f): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Biko tell me na''
I'm not. And again tell me why you asked the question ⁉️
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by talented321: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2023
I want to know it from those who have the experience''
sillysally:

I'm not. And again tell me why you asked the question ⁉️
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by lordnkem000(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
I think I'm beginning to like this puss360,
She has a lot of insight about sex and bedmatics and finds it comfortable to lend her knowledge. She's also sociable and respectful.
As for this topic, I think love machine is a threat, I don't know why I think so, but thank God love machine can't give head, if not I for just go extinct
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Puss360(f): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
lordnkem000:
She has a lot of insight about sex and bedmatics and finds it comfortable to lend her knowledge. She's also sociable and respectful.
As for this topic, I think love machine is a threat, I don't know why I think so, but thank God love machine can't give head, if not I for just go extinct
Thanks for the compliment...

Well...the good thing with technology is that it is always evolving...
Me too sef I'm waiting for that machine that can give head...
So men can go totally extinct including talented321 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by lordnkem000(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

No na don't say that.. I'm the best head giver in naija and am so jealous of that machine taking my place o.. abeg don't wish for that..
Good girl
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by Puss360(f): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
lordnkem000:

No na don't say that.. I'm the best head giver in naija and am so jealous of that machine taking my place o.. abeg don't wish for that..
Good girl
Okay.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by lordnkem000(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.....
Can I ask you a question?
Is it truly wrong for me to be giving head?
As a woman how important is it to you and women in general?is it fetish as our NL guys tag it to be? Pls tell me dear
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by placeofallure(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

You've been punked 25 times. Your body count technically still remains 4 grin
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by DonroxyII: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
lordnkem000:
Until, They Create Love Machine that Give Better Head then U are Outa Businesses grin ...

Love Machine Can't Configure, Hack & Reconfigure Her Head ... Love Machine No Get Diversifying Scopes to Turnioniown Her Nerves !
Re: Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? by DonroxyII: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Once Men Go Extinct, The World go End Because You Women Will go to War with One Another ...

Na Men dey Prevent That ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’s Huge Demand For Sex In Nollywood, Says Ireti Doyle / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.