Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,774 members, 7,965,914 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

“Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians (23500 Views)

Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent / Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair / Emulate Peter Obi's Anambra - Ben Murray Bruce Tells FG In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
orisa37:
PO HAS NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIAN POLITICIANS. HE IS A HOOLIGAN.
that's another country making reference to third position (by inec)..I think you're the Hooligan.
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Better dan BAT
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by Web2020: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
A prophet have no value in their own town. Nigerian lost yet another opportunities. So sad

1 Like

Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by Diplomat2023: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
PO changed the political landscape in Nigeria. He crumbled the powers that be in Lagos and Abuja.
Even after massive, shameless rigging, Baba Bulaba couldn't deny his defeat in his beloved hometown- Lagos.

Even at the governorship, the pointing man had to resort to thuggery, violence and tribalism to win. If he was doing so well, why not let people vote their conscience? But no. They had to manipulate in order to grasp onto power.

There is absolute nothing special about Peter Obi,he is not naturally popular as you people want to make us believe.Your Peter Obi got what we call 'protests votes"courtesy of people yearning for change,Endsars,Muslim-Muslim ticket,Igbo desperation for Presidency,Buhari's Performance and many more.Enough of all these useless hypes,even Obi knows that he is not a popular candidate.
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by iSense247: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tommydare:
U don't need to wonder about my life cos my life is good. But ur own life is something you shouldbe concerned about. So that you won't
be getting your ideas from a mad man as well
I doubt the bolded. Except your own definition of good is different from the real definition. Because your mind is not sound and your conscience is dead.
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by Tommydare(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
The irony...u better dead that talk and fix up your life....else, you will be getting ideas from a mad man.
iSense247:
I doubt the bolded. Except your own definition of good is different from the real definition. Because your mind is not sound and your conscience is dead.
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by fyneeagle99: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
orisa37:
PO HAS NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIAN POLITICIANS. HE IS A HOOLIGAN.
may God of Peter Obi pay your back
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by Melagros(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Says an hungry agbado tribalist.
The idiot might not have eaten since yesterday
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by Mrhonesty: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2023
No because a man who left the university with a 3rd class can't be compared to the Chicago State university 2nd class holder. Tinubu is a symbol himself.

quote author=Penguin2 post=124043662]
That’s the chairman of Sierra Leone Electoral body.

It’s possible he was also in Nigeria during the elections as an observer and saw what happened. The manipulation, the violence and the dejection in people’s faces after their mandate was taken from them.

That’s a man of substance advising another group of men of substance to emulate a man of substance.

Have you ever seen anyone advising anyone to emulate Tinubu anywhere in the world? [/quote]
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by orisa37: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2023
DON'T BRING IN SIERRA LEONE AT ALL. SIERRA LEONE MALICIOUSLY SENT "EBOLA" PATIENTS AND DOCTORS TO INFECT NIGERIA. JONATHAN HAD TO TRAVEL FAST TO SIERRA LEONE TO STOP THE HOOLIGANISM.
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by Karnice600: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
orisa37:
TINUBU PLAYS INTEGRATED POLITICS NOW, NOT MEDIOCRE POLITICS.

I know you can't keep quiet. Whether you make sense or not. You must sha work to collect monthly peanuts.
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by Penguin2: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mrhonesty:
No because a man who left the university with a 3rd class can't be compared to the Chicago State university 2nd class holder. Tinubu is a symbol himself.

Can I see the 3rd Class result of the Peter Obi you are talking about?

Because the Peter Obi I’m supporting graduated with Second Class.

And guess what, his certificates are not questionable and he didn’t gain admission as a female.
Re: “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians by waynetee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Penguin2:

Nigeria stood still for over 3 days waiting for his comment and command.

If Obi wanted to set Nigeria ablaze, he could have done it but he chose the path of peace.

I don’t expect you to agree, I expect you to continue to argue even if it doesn’t make sense.😏

And you don't think you all would meet your ends if you try it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Nasir El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Lagos Unveils Free Wi-fi Internet Service In Public Parks / Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.